ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maryland…

game-of-thrones-shame.gif

Why bring this shit from another thread into here? Nvm I know the answer, it's to argue.

The same reason people brought up Giligan’s racist rants from a different board here. Because it’s okay to expose regulars here that are pieces of s**t even if it’s on another board that they show it.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
The same reason people brought up Giligan’s racist rants from a different board here. Because it’s okay to expose regulars here that are pieces of s**t even if it’s on another board that they show it.
Keep ignoring context🤡

Trolling a board that talks about killing liberals and starting a civil war bi-weekly.

You’re a sensitive coward who can’t articulate a good point.

Now go enjoy your game and leave political talk to people who can handle it without getting overly invested.

Diabete gives me Chris Bosh vibes.
He has been really impressive tonight. Well we are 1/2 of the way to benching the bums, as soon as Juwan figures out DeVante Jones is a 5 MPG bench player this team might start going places

Keep ignoring context🤡

Trolling a board that talks about killing liberals and starting a civil war bi-weekly.

You’re a sensitive coward who can’t articulate a good point.

Now go enjoy your game and leave political talk to people who can handle it without getting overly invested.
How about you shut your mouth and stop saying things like the kids that died should have protected themselves like Rittenhouse. Are you really proud of your posts today? I have screenshots of all of your pathetic posts today and I’m curious if you would feel just as proud if I posted all of those screenshots at another place that we both post on. I get that you are just a kid and you think you know everything. But mocking kids dying is unfathomable to me. Don’t post about it in this thread again. I don’t care if someone brings it up again. Just shut your mouth.

Why do Michigan players have to flex and scream after every made basket? Hard to like this group besides Eli Brooks.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
How about you shut your mouth and stop saying things like the kids that died should have protected themselves like Rittenhouse. Are you really proud of your posts today? I have screenshots of all of your pathetic posts today and I’m curious if you would feel just as proud if I posted all of those screenshots at another place that we both post on. I get that you are just a kid and you think you know everything. But mocking kids dying is unfathomable to me. Don’t post about it in this thread again. I don’t care if someone brings it up again. Just shut your mouth.
Do it if you want

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Think Diabate might be pulling an Edey by seasons end and taking minutes from Dickinson. Dickinson doesn't look the same this year and Dibate has some nice upside.

Reactions: GOO_HAM
I thought defense and transition offense would make up for less shooting because we sucked in transition last year. But we suck this year too. And can’t shoot.

Don't think Michigan or Carolina is getting a signature win tonight despite the repeated thoughts by play by play.

Win-win for me. Either Michigan loses or I get my pick right in DD’s pickem league.

I’m officially rooting for Nebraska to lose now. Some care of the big ten craps the bed and ties the challenge. Big ten will probably lose all 4 games left

Some of the shots Houston takes remind me of some of the shots Ivey took last year.

Damn, this Carolina team is 49th on Kenpom. Didn’t think they were that far down.

UM about to commit the mortal sin of entering conference play with zero wins over tourney teams if they lose this one.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT