ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flipped to Neb game during this timeout. Gawd those two teams are AWFUL.

Have a gut feeling this UM team begins to figure it out and ends the year strong. No way the shooting can stay this bad. Dickinson and Houstan will settle down.

Would be super fun to have them start 6th and finish unranked though.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Have a gut feeling this UM team begins to figure it out and ends the year strong. No way the shooting can stay this bad. Dickinson and Houstan will settle down.

Would be super fun to have them start 6th and finish unranked though.

Haha I’m not so sure

I thought Michigan was supposed to be good? SmokinSmile

This feels like a typical overrated Izzo November team that will be a force 4 months from now. Or maybe they just ****ing suck?

I was so goddamn high on Michigan and now they’re getting bitched by any opponent with a pulse.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but give the goddamn ball to Diabete over Dickinson. I have more faith in him.

Michigan sucks. I didn’t think they would be this bad, but all the pre-season hype for them made zero sense considering the studs they lost. You don’t replace that production with freshmen & a transfer from the Sun belt. And Dickinson is a loud mouth punk. Michigan deserves better than him.

This feels like a typical overrated Izzo November team that will be a force 4 months from now. Or maybe they just ****ing suck.
Bingo. Giving me MSU 2019-2020 vibes. Shitting themselves early season, but has the pieces and redeem it at the end.

That MSU team was legit though. Like 4 straight nice wins against ranked opponents to end the year good. I don’t think UM has the ceiling of that 2019-2020 team. I had faith in us to go all the way. Fvck Covid.

Michigan sucks. I didn’t think they would be this bad, but all the pre-season hype for them made zero sense considering the studs they lost. You don’t replace that production with freshmen & a transfer from the Sun belt. And Dickinson is a loud mouth punk. Michigan deserves better than him.
Jones was viewed as a higher level transfer than Mike Smith. Just goes to show how goddamn random transfer ups can be. Sometimes they can move up perfectly and sometimes it’s just too much.

Purdue scored 52 points in the 2nd half against UNC. Will Michigan hit that number for the game?

Louisville does suck so I’m fvcking in
That's the spirit! Welcome aboard!
bobcatcardinal.jpg

Reactions: bMORE607
Some of the shots Houston takes remind me of some of the shots Ivey took last year.
Those shots are still better than anything we get from Jones, Williams, Johns, etc. A hoisted 30 ft 3 from Houston is like our second best offense behind Brooks

Bingo. Giving me MSU 2019-2020 vibes. Shitting themselves early season, but has the pieces and redeem it at the end.

That MSU team was legit though. Like 4 straight nice wins against ranked opponents to end the year good. I don’t think UM has the ceiling of that 2019-2020 team. I had faith in us to go all the way. Fvck Covid.
Covid ensured no one will remember that team, but it was Izzo's best in a longgggg time.

Not sure about that. Izzo is a proven great coach. Juwan is giving me Larry Coker vibes.

If they embrace playing Collins and Bufkin (another DNP on the way) then maybe.

I thought between Jones, Collins, Bufkin, and Zeb Jackson someone would emerge as a legit Big Ten starter.

Nope.

Covid ensured no one will remember that team, but it was Izzo's best in a longgggg time.
I would have taken us all the way if we got brackets. Cassius Tillman PNR to end the year with Henry coming on and Rocket playing his best ball ever? Goddamn. I mean not doubt our best title shot.

Reactions: SpartanJD
Dickinson is a case study if why you go pro when your a 20 year old freshmen on a team that your not the focal point of. Now he’s an complete afterthought

Reactions: B-Westy
I would have taken us all the way if we got brackets. Cassius Tillman PNR to end the year with Henry coming on and Rocket playing his best ball ever? Goddamn. I mean not doubt our best title shot.
Still can’t believe an average as hell Purdue team beat the brakes off that MSU team in 2020.

Still can’t believe an average as hell Purdue team beat the brakes off that MSU team in 2020.
We just don’t win at Mackey. It fvcked us in the UCLA game last year.

I think our last win their is coming up on 8 years ago.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
What happened to the Houston from FIBA U19? I thought that was the player that wouod be showing up.

Idk man. He’s struggled so much. But so has pretty much everyone but Brooks and Diabate. Those are really the only two at baseline or better.

Dickinson can’t do shit without spacing.
Johns went from a 9ppg starter to looking worse than Adrian Nunez.
Jones is just bad. @Jaycg15

I am eating this up. An offseason of @hailtoyourvictor hyping this team up and now their getting their asses handed to them by any team with a pulse. You Michigan fans were due for a disappointing season. I have no sympathy.

Even after today I’m not ready to bump Michigan below MSU for end of the year projections yet. Ceiling too high. If they’re playing like this a month from now, that’s a different story.

Updated projections as we inch closer to conference season:

1. Purdue
2. Michigan State
3. Ohio State
4. Iowa
5. Wisconsin
6. Illinois
7. Indinia
8. Michigan
9. Rutgers
10. Maryland
11. Minny
12. Penn State
13. NW
14. Nebraska

a lot can change! But this league is already weird af to start the year.

• Haha
Reactions: NC_Trojan10
I am eating this up. An offseason of @hailtoyourvictor hyping this team up and now their getting their asses handed to them by any team with a pulse. You Michigan fans were due for a disappointing season. I have no sympathy.

Even after today I’m not ready to bump Michigan below MSU for end of the year projections yet. Ceiling too high. If they’re playing like this a month from now, that’s a different story.
Tough look for Hail and walvie nation, that's for sure. I'm sure they will be fine by the end of the year but the hype for this team is ****ing embarrassing to say the least.

Haha you’re higher than a kite

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT