ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we don’t like politics here but left or right we should probably all be on the side of thinking it’s ****ed up to troll about a school shooting.

35441652-6-BD9-4746-B771-5005-E545-AE65.jpg
People like him are oblivious. I get he's a 24yo kid with an online persona to uphold but it's sad.

It was a home for Kansas in which they went 15/38 for 3. The second half got ugly.

The 2017 team ended as #19 on Kenpom. The 2018 team ended as #5. In 2018, Swanigan's KPom rating would have been good for #1 in the country. You telling me that absolutely loaded team, with Swanigan, would not have made a run? Are you even a Purdue fan?

Maybe you should run for Governor of Florida and show the world how smart you are.
How is Swanigan going to help Kansas not shoot out of their minds from 3?

He used the good will from his career at USC and Heisman Trophies to launch a movie career.

He never would have become an actor if not for that.

That is the exact point I am making. The dude had an entire world at his fingertips. A business career where he simply invested his dough and lent his name would have set him up for life after basketball.
One year would have kept him from slinging weed? You learn that in your suburban psych class?

Reactions: bMORE607
Pretty sure you're going to have to change your avatar before the end of the season!
Here you go:
iu
Not my fault Casey sucks. Garza has a spot, probably not with Detroit long term though as they will draft a big.
I'd play him 10 minutes a game, let him score 5-10 pts and use up his fouls first.

How is Swanigan going to help Kansas not shoot out of their minds from 3?

You are losing the thread. Swanigan was there for Kansas in '17. In 2018, we had Carson Edwards as a Soph. That team won 30 games. You add Swanigan to that team and would have been a 1 seed, and would not have had to play Kansas in a semi-home game environment.

Last edited:
People like him are oblivious. I get he's a 24yo kid with an online persona to uphold but it's sad.
Oh no’s what will I ever do now that @IUBtown thinks less of me.

I get it’s been a rough 24 hours since you found out your team is trash. But don’t get so emotional.

Why the hell are well talking political hot button items in this thread? Shouldn't we be focused on how to go back in time and change Caleb Swanigan's life decisions?

His posts on the other forum are up there with OrigiGil’s racist posts on the recruiting board. Sometimes it’s necessary to share that info here to expose losers like those two. Trolling over a school shooting isn’t a hot button. It’s just ****ing lame. It had nothing to do with the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

I know....that 20 point loss to CIncy still has me pissed.......

Oh, wait....
3-3 Syracuse beat you lol

Don’t worry Woodson’s got you guys looking like an NBA defense, in that you give up 112 points

That was awesome!

His posts on the other forum are up there with OrigiGil’s racist posts on the recruiting board. Sometimes it’s necessary to share that info here to expose losers like those two. Trolling over a school shooting isn’t a hot button. It’s just ****ing lame. It had nothing to do with the Kyle Rittenhouse case.
You clearly can’t handle political posts without getting sensitive.

If only your hero Rottenhouse had been there to protect them!

Were up 20 and now it’s close again. Should have kept in the good lineups.

I’m gonna lose my marbles. Should have been a 20 point win. Wtf we doing.

Just so goddamn off.

Currently triggered. WE WERE UP 20. Completely took the foot off the gas and they started draining NBA 3’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT