***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because I've trolled before every civil conservation has to turn into shit-posting and talking about posters fvcking eachother?

You guys talk about how you don't claim JohnHoosier and then do JohnHoosier type things.
You don’t do yourselves any favors with your consistent schtick on here. 95% of your posts are trolling garbage, don’t get butthurt when people won’t take you serious.

Because I've trolled before every civil conservation has to turn into shit-posting and talking about posters fvcking eachother?

You guys talk about how you don't claim JohnHoosier and then do JohnHoosier type things.
For a guy that uses snowflake and cuck as often as you, you sure get sensitive when I make fun of your white knighting for snu.

You don’t do yourselves any favors with your consistent schtick on here. 95% of your posts are trolling garbage, don’t get butthurt when people won’t take you serious.

My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just saying that if non-trolling posts are what you guys would prefer from me then don't turn my non-trolling posts into the same old back and forth shit-posting.

Reactions: SNU0821
My feelings aren't hurt. I'm just saying that if non-trolling posts are what you guys would prefer from me then don't turn my non-trolling posts into the same old back and forth shit-posting.
The problem is, no one can tell the difference.

For a guy that uses snowflake and cuck as often as you, you sure get sensitive when I make fun of your white knighting for snu.

Again, it doesn't bother me personally. If you and I never had a serious conversation again I wouldn't care. There are other good Purdue posters here that do/will. If you'd rather take the JohnHoosier route then that's your prerogative.

Doesn't that say he'd be happy with it and not that he expects it?

He also said he doesn't think 38% is a stretch but it appears he thinks 37% is more likely given that he set that as the over/under in his initial post.

I think you misread his post and are doubling down on not acknowledging that. @IUfanBorden misread a post I made the other day and was man enough to acknowledge it on reread. Not surprised you aren't.

He said:

"I don’t think it’s a stretch to think 38% is likely. May not happen but I’d make a friendly wager on it."

You take that as him saying 37% is likely?

These last few pages are truly the epitome of what the offseason thread is.

Iu/Purdue shitposting, hail jumping in randomly, Gil was apparently a racist cop, bet propositions that are never taken, multiple insults thrown every which way.

Way to go out with a bang boys.

That's SNU's point. Pig says that he would be happy with 38% and that's the number SNU calls out. Then Pig makes the bet on a different number.

It would be like me saying I'd be happy if Michigan finished top 4 in the conference, you saying you don't think that will happen, and then me offering you a bet where I win if Michigan finishes top 6.
So if you said you'd be happy with 4th and would expect 5th and someone wanted to bet you straight up on 4th, you'd take that bet straight up? I think not.

funny how so many are making a big deal out of the players that left. the 1st is
6'6 Daily 12.5 mpg, 2.5 ppg not a big loss as he transferred to Akron
6'7 Baer a very good former walk on 19.1 mpg, 6.7 ppg his replacement is 6'8 4* top 100 Patrick
6'5 Moss 24.1 mpg 9.2 ppg replacement will be Evelyn and Fredrick looks like a = trade
6'9 Cook 31 mpg, 14.5 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 0.7 bpg not exactly the dominating number from the most Athletic player, shooting 51% from the field 0% from 3 AND just 64.4 % from the FTL he led the team in attempts and made FTL, the bad he led the team in TO's with 92.

these numbers can and will be improved on 7'0 RSSO Nunge as a FR had 25 blocks, shooting 75.6% from the FTL, 33.9% from 3 and 30 TO's in 30 games, was the 5th leading scorer as a FR
6'8 RSJR Pemsl as a FR was 3rd on the team in scoring at 9.0 ppg, 4.7 rpg shooting 63.1 % from the field
these 2 will be more than enough to replace Cook and both were starters before this season.

Both can rebound, score and block shots.

Again, it doesn't bother me personally. If you and I never had a serious conversation again I wouldn't care. There are other good Purdue posters here that do/will. If you'd rather take the JohnHoosier route then that's your prerogative.
They’re such a sensitive bunch. They act like they’re all different but in reality they’re exactly the same as Johhoosier.

So if you said you'd be happy with 4th and would expect 5th and someone wanted to bet you straight up on 4th, you'd take that bet straight up? I think not.

But that's not what happened.

He said:
"I'd be happy with 38%"
"I don’t think it’s a stretch to think 38% is likely. May not happen but I’d make a friendly wager on it."

Then he offered the bet of 37.001% or higher being a win for him.

He said:
"I'd be happy with 38%"

Plus I never said a word about the 37%. I questioned his comment on 38% or higher. I mean, this isn’t rocket science. It’s just a weird hill to die on just to try and oppose anything that I say.

HailToCivility preaching the high road when made fun while constantly trolling and white knighting for a stalker. Thanks for the lessons sir.

He said:

Let me clarify:

"I'd be happy with 38%"

Meaning - He'd be happy with 38%

"I don’t think it’s a stretch to think 38% is likely."

Meaning - If someone said 38%, he doesn't think it's unrealistic

"May not happen but I’d make a friendly wager on it. Over/Under 37% seems fair."

Meaning - The wager relates to his expectation, which is the sentence that follows. It's interesting that you skipped the last sentence as it seems to contradict your position.

HailToCivility preaching the high road when made fun while constantly defending a stalker. Thanks for the lessons sir.
Honest question. Do you Purdue fans think people actually care if you like me or us? You’re on a internet message board. You don’t know me. You’ll never meet me. You have no impact on my life other than to provide entertainment in how idiotic you all are as a collective group.

Reactions: jace4655555
Honest question. Do you Purdue fans think people actually care if you like me or us? You’re on a internet message board. You don’t know me. You’ll never meet me. You have no impact on my life other than to provide entertainment in how idiotic you all are as a collective group.
Very weird to hear this coming from the resident e-stalker.

Let me clarify:

"I'd be happy with 38%"

"May not happen but I’d make a friendly wager on it. Over/Under 37% seems fair."

Meaning - The wager relates to his expectation, which is the sentence that follows. It's interesting that you skipped the last sentence as it seems to contradict your position.
Wrong. The whole conversation hinges on the 38%. I didn't question the 37%. Jesus don’t be a f’ing idiot.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Let me clarify:

"I'd be happy with 38%"

Meaning - "I don’t think it’s a stretch to think 38% is likely."

If someone said 38%, he doesn't think it's unrealistic

Meaning - "May not happen but I’d make a friendly wager on it. Over/Under 37% seems fair."

It's interesting that you skipped the last sentence as it seems to contradict your position. The wager relates to his expectation, which is the sentence that follows.

It boils down to us disagreeing what he implied.

"I'd be happy with 38%"
"I don't think it's a stretch to think 38% is likely."

Meaning: I think 38% is likely and don't think it's a stretch.

The only thing we can conclude is that pig1960 sucks at actually stating what he thinks is likely.

@pig1960 what do YOU think is Purdue's likely 3pt %?

Last edited:
HailToCivility preaching the high road when made fun while constantly trolling and white knighting for a stalker. Thanks for the lessons sir.

Aside from special cases I think doxxing is really lame, but I think there is a difference between doxxing and stalking. He doxxed you when you didn't deserve it but I don't think he actively stalks you.

Let me clarify:

"I'd be happy with 38%"

It’s his trademark. Bottom line is they are both liars and trolls.

They both conveniently leave out the part where I actually offered the bet set at 37.

I knew better than to engage the shithead twins. I wouldn’t take the bet at 35 now.

What’s funny about this is I’m ripping you two bc you clearly yearn for each other’s approval.

Reactions: pig1960
It’s his trademark. Bottom line is they are both liars and trolls.

They both conveniently leave out the part where I actually offered the bet set at 37.

I knew better than to engage the shithead twins. I wouldn’t take the bet at 35 now.
Where did I say anything about 37%? You know you got call out and are too big of a pussy to take a bet. Standard Purdue douchebag.

If you can't tell the difference maybe the 95% was me being serious ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT