***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
38%? You guys didn’t average that as a team last year with arguably two better shooters than what you’ve got on this team.
Carsen shot 35% on 380 attempts. The team shot 37.4%. I don’t see losing a high volume 35% 3 pt shooter as a potential drag on the overall percentage. Carsen’s shooting was offset by Clines high volume shooting at 42%.
Last 4 seasons Purdue has shot 36, 41, 42 and 37% from 3. I don’t think it’s a stretch to think 38% is likely. May not happen but I’d make a friendly wager on it. Over/Under 37% seems fair.

Carsen shot 35% on 380 attempts. The team shot 37.4%. I don’t see losing a high volume 35% 3 pt shooter as a potential drag on the overall percentage. Carsen’s shooting was offset by Clines high volume shooting at 42%.
Last 4 seasons Purdue has shot 36, 41, 42 and 37% from 3. I don’t think it’s a stretch to think 38% is likely. May not happen but I’d make a friendly wager on it. Over/Under 37% seems fair.
I’ll take an avatar bet with the under on 38%. You in? All offseason avatar bet.

I’ll take an avatar bet with the under on 38%. You in? All offseason avatar bet.
37% is a push. 36.999 or lower you win. 37.001 or higher I win.

tenor.gif

B1G is gonna suck this year. Might get 2 teams in the s16 max

Illinois finishes 4th or better.

Cya l8r nerds

Reactions: KisteK
No. Don’t be a bitch. You said 38%. 38% is a push. Anything higher and you win. Anything lower and I win.
No you don’t be a bitch. Take my bet. $100 to charity. IU will shoot a higher % from 3 this season than Purdue. The stats are on your side. IU returns better percentages from the guard position. This is an easy win for you. A no-brainer.

No you don’t be a bitch. Take my bet. $100 to charity. IU will shoot a higher % from 3 this season than Purdue. The stats are on your side. IU returns better percentages from the guard position. This is an easy win for you. A no-brainer.

Not that this has anything to do with Indiana, but I'd bet you that Michigan reaches a Final Four before Purdue. SNU might be down to do that with you if you'd rather do it vs Indiana.

Reactions: SNU0821

You said 38% but win if it’s 37.001%? Huh?

Huh?

Whoooooops.
Doesn't that say he'd be happy with it and not that he expects it?

He also said he doesn't think 38% is a stretch but it appears he thinks 37% is more likely given that he set that as the over/under in his initial post.

I think you misread his post and are doubling down on not acknowledging that. @IUfanBorden misread a post I made the other day and was man enough to acknowledge it on reread. Not surprised you aren't.

Doesn't that say he'd be happy with it and not that he expects it?

He also said he doesn't think 38% is a stretch but it appears he thinks 37% is more likely given that he set that as the over/under in his initial post.

I think you misread his post and are doubling down on not acknowledging that. @IUfanBorden misread a post I made the other day and was man enough to acknowledge it on reread. Not surprised you aren't.
No, I’m perfectly clear on his posts. I questioned his 38% from his original post. I didn’t believe the 38% for this Purdue team which is why I questioned it. So instead of backtracking on the 38%, he should take the bet. Either he has confidence in this team and takes the 38% bet or he was just blowing smoke with his posts.

I just did. He understands it. It's you who very clearly does not.
Lol. Yeah, except I don’t think either of you do. Pig was the one who originally brought up 38% plus as something he would be happy with for Purdue. I questioned him on it. Then he wants to make a bet at a lower percentage. Clearly he doesn’t even believe his own bullshit posts.

As we transition to the season thread, I think it’s important to reflect on the great things that occurred this off season, specifically this:

the difference this is a change from the past where they used to work out in the pool,

hitting the weight is a far better way to get into shape, this summer the staff completely over hauled their SOC program. just like by hiring a Defensive coach,

this season can't get here fast enough.

they do have a exhibition game on the 4th of Nov, then start the season on the 8th which will televised on the BTN. for those that want to see how they do.

he won't even do that bet? what a pussy

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Cassius Winston has a good chance to become the NCAA’s first 2,000 Point and 1,000 assist player. He needs to average a little over 15 a game (he averaged 18.8 last year) and the same amount of assists.

Reactions: KisteK
You are a complete dumbass. Nowhere does he say he expects it or he would bet that number

That's SNU's point. Pig says that he would be happy with 38% and that's the number SNU calls out. Then Pig makes the bet on a different number.

It would be like me saying I'd be happy if Michigan finished top 4 in the conference, you saying you don't think that will happen, and then me offering you a bet where I win if Michigan finishes top 6.

ADVERTISEMENT