***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
It boils down to us disagreeing what he implied.

"I'd be happy with 38%"
"I don't think it's a stretch to think 38% is likely."

Meaning: I think 38% is likely and don't think it's a stretch.

The only thing we can conclude is that pig1960 sucks at actually stating what he thinks is likely.

@pig1960 what do YOU think is Purdue's likely 3pt %?
So what you are saying is there are two possible interpretations of what he implied, which I agree. It was only after he clarified his position that I concluded that my interpretation was the correct one.

Thanks for at least acknowledging the possibility. That's more than Snu is willing to do.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Will you take my bet?

I don't think not taking it makes you a coward but will you take it?
I'm not interested in your bet. I never talked about Purdue vs. Michigan making the FF. SNU is adamant IU returns better shooters and he has the stats to back them up. So he is a coward for boasting about IU's returning 3 point shooting and how it will better than Purdue's, yet won't take a bet that IU shoots a better percentage from 3 this year.

So what you are saying is there are two possible interpretations of what he implied, which I agree. It was only after he clarified his position that I concluded that my interpretation was the correct one.

Thanks for at least acknowledging the possibility. That's more than Snu is willing to do.

I don't think him offering the bet on 37% clarified his position, though. I read that as him still thinking 38% is likely but giving himself an extra % on the bet. Which is where the confusion comes in.

Reactions: SNU0821
I'm not interested in your bet. I never talked about Purdue vs. Michigan making the FF. SNU is adamant IU returns better shooters and he has the stats to back them up. So he is a coward for boasting about IU's returning 3 point shooting and how it will better than Purdue's, yet won't take a bet that IU shoots a better percentage from 3 this year.

Oh, okay. I don't read most of the posts about Indiana vs Purdue 3pt shooting.

Reactions: SNU0821
What does Pig have anything to do with you bragging about IU's returning shooting prowess and how statistically its better than Purdue? Put your money where your mouth is.
Liar. Where did I “brag” about our shooting prowess? I’ve simply maintained that your stance is dumb as shit. You’re sold on your guys as shooters and down on ours even though your guys have a worse percentage on lower volume.

Pig was boasting about your guys shooting over 38% from 3 this year and then tried to give himself an extra percent on the bet. He’s a coward and won’t put his money where his mouth is.

Liar. Where did I “brag” about our shooting prowess? I’ve simply maintained that your stance is dumb as shit. You’re sold on your guys as shooters and down on ours even though your guys have a worse percentage on lower volume.
Take the bet. It's clear IU returns better shooters. This is slam dunk win for you.

I don't think him offering the bet on 37% clarified his position, though. I read that as him still thinking 38% is likely but giving himself an extra % on the bet. Which is where the confusion comes in.
That's possible. Another instance of it being open to interpretation.

There is a reason why I tell me team to have a conversation rather than Email a 3rd party if a subject is important. Too many opportunities to misconstrue intent or tone.

It's also why I tend to take people at their word when they try to clarify intent.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
That's possible. Another instance of it being open to interpretation.

There is a reason why I tell me team to have a conversation rather than Email a 3rd party if a subject is important. Too many opportunities to misconstrue intent or tone.

It's also why I tend to take people at their word when they try to clarify intent.

Do you ship beer

Reactions: Jaycg15
Do the Purdue fans who always side with eachother here yearn for eachothers approval?
I’m not here to defend pig, et al, but I’ll set the yearning for approval bar at whether or not one has tried to defend the honor of another message board poster by making the very sad attempt at claiming that you both definitely have sex and are super good at it.
When you give your wife good sex they tend not to care about what extent your internet trolling goes.

Everyone, please consider donating to the SNU/Hail wedding fund. All proceeds will go to wedding expenses, a whip for SNU & a leash for Hail.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/snu-amp-hail-wedding
giphy.gif

Reactions: B-Westy
I’m not here to defend pig, et al, but I’ll set the yearning for approval bar at whether or not one has tried to defend the honor of another message board poster by making the very sad attempt at claiming that you both definitely have sex and are super good at it.

I wasn’t referring to SNU with that post. Now that that’s cleared up what’s the new bar for yearning for approval?

I wasn’t referring to SNU with that post. Now that that’s cleared up what’s the new bar for yearning for approval?
Sorry little buddy, but that’s exactly what happened.
Love you trying to play this down like it’s normal behavior. You inform your wife and buddies that you obtained pictures of my family in response to me laughing about your McBob takes?

When you give your wife good sex they tend not to care about what extent your internet trolling goes.

Reactions: Mclovin-
Sorry little buddy, but that’s exactly what happened.

No, I was referring to myself. I read your post and thought about how my wife knows I troll on here and doesn’t care and used it as an opportunity to humble brag about sex.

Yes. Precisely. I don’t believe you, the random gay internet message board guy. Thanks for clearing that up.
Classic. I will have to use “random gay internet message board guy” whenever I refer to the resident troll couple.

Reactions: B-Westy
So I guess it’s safe to assume @pig1960 actually doesn’t think Purdue will shoot 38% from 3 since he won’t take the bet. Why even make the comment if he’s not man enough to back it up. More typical Purdue fanboy shit.

No, I was referring to myself. I read your post and thought about how my wife knows I troll on here and doesn’t care and used it as an opportunity to humble brag about sex.
I was specifically talking about hoarding pictures of my brother and you hopped in. Hard to interpret that any other way, but your justification doesn’t help your cause lol

ADVERTISEMENT