Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
tenor.gif

How will Maryland look like, roster wise, for 2019-20?
Not knowing who we'll recruit (if and any immediate contributor), I think our main guys are:Trice, Davison, Pritzl, Reuvers, Ford, King, and Potter. I'd expect more or less the same shit like this season, record wise.

Not knowing who we'll recruit (if and any immediate contributor), I think our main guys are:Trice, Davison, Pritzl, Reuvers, Ford, King, and Potter. I'd expect more or less the same shit like this season, record wise.

Depends on who leaves. At a charity function right now. Starting lineup will be interesting we could see some small ball next year with a bunch of wings.

Not know who leaves and who else we get through recruiting or transfer, so this is subject to change. I think Maryland can run a regular lineup or a “small ball” lineup. The biggest toss up position is the 4 spot. Turge prioritized the Bigs this year in recruiting because he knew there is a good chance Bruno and Stix are gone. Have no idea if any of them can step in at the 4 right away. Lindo is decent but has his limitations. Think Bruno leaves and Stix stays for 1 more year so my lineups.

Regular
Cowan
Ayala
Morsell
Lindo
Stix

With Wiggins, Serrell Smith, and the 3 freshman bigs coming off the bench.

Small ball-probably best lineup
Cowan
Ayala
Wiggins
Morsell
Stix

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT