***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really? I thought video wasn’t allowed at these things. Can you send the link? I’d like to watch even if it’s only highlights for them.

It’s on the Marquette twitter page. It’s floor level camera not much to see. Marquette released video and had interviews with the players. IU still acts like the game never happened. Just interesting how Indiana compliance is still in the dark ages

Look out now. Iowa is on a recruiting rampage.

#353 Tony Perkins
#266 Erin Uhlis
TWO 6’8” walk ons (highly ranked by walk-on.monthly.com)

How will Gil tout these high ranking recruits in his future posts? Where will the stars come from? Going to have to scour the net long and hard. Stay tuned.

It’s on the Marquette twitter page. It’s floor level camera not much to see. Marquette released video and had interviews with the players. IU still acts like the game never happened. Just interesting how Indiana compliance is still in the dark ages
It's the first instance of highlights I've ever seen from these. Seems like Marquette is ahead of everyone here.

Plus Wojo is probably desperate for good pub these days.

lol...North hasn’t won a title since 2006 and has just 3 sectional titles since. They used to be a power when Keefer recruited Oden from Terre Haute or had an NBA player in Eric Montross

Perkins is a mid major player. Fran is reaching. It could work out but probably not
does not have to be a TJD type of player, he can be the #11 thru #13 player on the team. not even Fran will rotate 13 deep. teams need players for practice too have 2 teams playing/practicing vs each other.

these are the type of players that are needed. Fran can RS him or play him in case of fouls/injuries. mop up duty to keep the main players healthy from a freak injury in mop up duty, losing or winning.

I doubt that Fran or most coaches will have 13 players capable of starting on his/their roster.

with the way players transfer these days. it is better to have a Perkins on the roster, athletic, defensive and can handle the ball. he won't be needed to start or a scorer.

he does have a offer from Bradly a team that just went to the NCAAT. may not be a ringing endorsement but I like him. for his ability to dribble, defense and Athletic ability which has been the most common fault with Fran's teams.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
It's the first instance of highlights I've ever seen from these. Seems like Marquette is ahead of everyone here.

Plus Wojo is probably desperate for good pub these days.

True a three point “win” when IU didn’t have it’s starting backcourt I wouldn’t say is all that great pub.

These two are seen as in front for Garcia but that would be a pretty dumb thing to use a recruit bait

Reactions: SNU0821
True a three point “win” when IU didn’t have it’s starting backcourt I wouldn’t say is all that great pub.

These two are seen as in front for Garcia but that would be a pretty dumb thing to use a recruit bait
My guess is after getting shredded by Ja and then losing the Hausers, he may be feeling some heat.

Regardless, I'd love to see Purdue do some video from ours against Providence. We've got some many new guys working into big roles that any content is interesting at this point.

I posted about this on the Purdue board, and they reminded me that Purdue shared highlights from one of our scrimmages against WVU. So I stand corrected.

Jordan is in the 3 on 3 drills at full speed. looks like he might play as of now.

shows no signs of having difficulty in making cuts or starting or stopping.

Reactions: theetommyt
I posted about this on the Purdue board, and they reminded me that Purdue shared highlights from one of our scrimmages against WVU. So I stand corrected.

It’s probably in that “who really cares territory”

Just up to the compliance departments to decide if it matters that much

Rutgers got two of them (Luke Nathan and Daniel Lobach). And we kind of stink. Just saying.
Baer was a walk on and was put on a scholarship and as a RSSO was named the BT's 6th MOY.

different players produce in different ways, these 2 are the sons of McDonald AA Kenyon Murray.

also Walk on's are not supposed to be all world players otherwise they would not have to walk on. both are 6'8 and play for DME Academy in Daytona Beach, Florida.

they are legacy recruits that are willing to walk on. this has happened before with Greg Stokes son walking then as a RSJR Transferred to UNI.
Lohaus son went to UNI instead of Iowa and helped lead them to the NCAAT.

Dev Marble was the son of Roy Marble the All time scorer in Iowa's history. Dev was a unranked 3* who never had a offer from Michigan or MSU and he ended up a 1st Team All BT and a 2nd rnd NBA pick who made the team.

UR 3* White never got a offer from OSU or any of the other teams in Ohio, ended up 2nd in scoring All Time, named a FR AA and ended up a 1st Team All BT and 2nd rnd NBA Pick who was stashed over seas.

with Fran its not where they are ranked when they come in but how they finish
Jok was another UR 3* who led the BT in scoring his SR season and was a 1st Team All BT.

the recovery time was 5 - 9 months, this is the middle of the 6th month, and the 1st game is not till NOV 8th. and that would the beginning of the 7th month.

still does not mean he will play YET
Illinois is bringing in a 7'-1" walk-on named Adam Goodberry. His NBA draft profile lists his strengths eye gouging and hip snapping. Just saying. Might want to let Bohannon sit this year out.

Louisville at 5 makes Osu’s secret scrimmage result even more surprising. Was up 26 in the first half.

I think Louisville's biggest weakness is point guard play. Everywhere else they're pretty solid. Missing a dominant lead guard could be the downfall of their title hopes. If they can get semi-reliable production from Kimble and/or Perry, they should be a very formidable opponent.

Reactions: KisteK
Dan Dakich suspended for a week on his radio show for "a failure last year on Dan's part to adhere to the journalistic principles valued by Emmis"

Nice to see someone be held accountable for hot take troll bait.

Dan Dakich suspended for a week on his radio show for "a failure last year on Dan's part to adhere to the journalistic principles valued by Emmis"

Nice to see someone be held accountable for hot take troll bait.

What was the incident?

Rutgers +7 at home against...........................................................Liberty.

:eek:

IU football is back to back favorites on the road in conference.

source.gif

Rutgers +7 at home against...........................................................Liberty.

:eek:

What Chris Ash did to this program is criminal. We were actually decent under Schiano. He left the program in decent enough shape that a walking mannequin like Kyle Flood was able to win 8 games (wins over Michigan, UNC, Washington State, Indiana and Maryland). Greg recruited 20 (20!) NFL players to Rutgers. Rutgers! I hope we are smart enough to bring him back.

ADVERTISEMENT