***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don’t let him suck you in. It’s like me saying John Groce won 8 more games in his first 2 years at Illinois than Archie has in his first 2 years at Indiana.

But it’s not even an accurate statement lol. Allen hasn’t won more games than Brohm.

Reactions: VulvHa
How long did you think it’d take? Today was his 3rd 100-yard receiving game of the year.

I haven’t really paid much attention to Purdue football after the first few games for obvious reasons so sorry if I skipped over it. It’s surprising we don’t hear more about bell but I guess that happens when it’s somewhat of a lost season.

But it’s not even an accurate statement lol. Allen hasn’t won more games than Brohm.

Does it change the message though? Honestly who would have thought at the end of last years that it would even be remotely close. Let’s do that win/$ thing. That’ll be fun.

Reactions: SNU0821
I haven’t really paid much attention to Purdue football after the first few games for obvious reasons so sorry if I skipped over it. It’s surprising we don’t hear more about bell but I guess that happens when it’s somewhat of a lost season.

No worries man you’re good. Yeah he had really good games against Minnesota and Maryland before today. He’s now at 39 catches for 635 yards and 4 TD’s

Does it change the message though? Honestly who would have thought at the end of last years that it would even be remotely close. Let’s do that win/$ thing. That’ll be fun.
In Big Ten play, Brohm is 10-12 and Allen is 6-16.

In Big Ten play, Brohm is 10-12 and Allen is 6-16.

East vs west. Then you come back with Purdue SoS vs Indiana’s. Isn’t that how it’s gone already in the past? Did I miss a step? Btw I think the mop lady meant to say Allen has a better record 15-17 than Brohm at 15-18, yes he/she’s bragging about the better <.500 record. At least Brohm got paid so who’s really winning?

East vs west. Then you come back with Purdue SoS vs Indiana’s. Isn’t that how it’s gone already in the past? Did I miss a step? Btw I think the mop lady meant to say Allen has a better record 15-17 than Brohm at 15-18, yes he/she’s bragging about the better <.500 record. At least Brohm got paid so who’s really winning?
IU has a worse record against the west than the east in the last few years but whatever

Sounding like Illinois will wrap up it's 2020 class with PG Andre Curbelo - 46 overall by rivals and CG Adam Miller - 27 overall by rivals. Staff seems to be hitting their stride.

Sounding like Illinois will wrap up it's 2020 class with PG Andre Curbelo - 46 overall by rivals and CG Adam Miller - 27 overall by rivals. Staff seems to be hitting their stride.
Wow that would be a great finish to the class

Reactions: KisteK
Updated KenPom Rankings

Purdue: 7

The rest:
MSU: 1

Virginia: 5

Ohio St: 11

FSU: 14*

Maryland: 16

Marquette: 17

Tenn: 19*

Michigan: 21 x2

VCU: 23

Texas: 32

Butler: 33

IU: 34 x 2

Illinois: 35 x 2

Iowa: 41 x2

PSU: 43

Wisconsin: 45 x2

Rutgers: 63 x2

Minnesota: 81

NW: 87 x2

Nebraska: 96 x2

Central Michigan: 168

Green Bay: 197

Jacksonville St: 215

Ohio: 233

Chicago St: 351

No worries man you’re good. Yeah he had really good games against Minnesota and Maryland before today. He’s now at 39 catches for 635 yards and 4 TD’s
before today, WTF are you talking about 13 catches 194 yards, geez he had his best game, most of it by catching the underneath routes. dinking and dunking. between the 20's.

one blown coverage led to that lone big play.

Wow that would be a great finish to the class
It will be interesting to see what the staff does when it's not trying to sign 2 or 3 guys in the spring signing period. Pretty optimistic about the 21 class now.

Reactions: klize17
It will be interesting to see what the staff does when it's not trying to sign 2 or 3 guys in the spring signing period. Pretty optimistic about the 21 class now.

IU could have everything wrapped in November with Garcia. It would be nice to just have to focus on 2021 and beyond.

Reactions: Jaycg15
before today, WTF are you talking about 13 catches 194 yards, geez he had his best game, most of it by catching the underneath routes. dinking and dunking. between the 20's.

one blown coverage led to that lone big play.

Lol he had 9 catches for 138 yards and 2 touchdowns last week against Maryland. Against Minnesota he had 8 catches for 114 yards. It’s not like he came out of nowhere.

Dinking and dunking eh? He made your DB’s look pretty pedestrian.

Lol he had 9 catches for 138 yards and 2 touchdowns last week against Maryland. Against Minnesota he had 8 catches for 114 yards. It’s not like he came out of nowhere.

Dinking and dunking eh? He made your DB’s look pretty pedestrian.
Dinking and dunking... Or just finding holes in the defense.

7499-C82-A-DB24-4422-91-B3-9-E56-A02-E8-D0-F.jpg

No Green or Phinisee for IU today.

Archie with the technical. Haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT