• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
7499-C82-A-DB24-4422-91-B3-9-E56-A02-E8-D0-F.jpg

No Green or Phinisee for IU today.

Archie with the technical. Haha

Technical foul in a scrimmage is awesome lol

Exactly haha. If an Iowa WR put up the stats Bell did and I told gil it was dinking and dunking he’d have an aneurism.
nope because I see Iowa throwing passes 3 yards short of the 1st down marker 9n 3rd and long to worry about dinking and dunking as those would be considered DOWNFIELD THROWS.

something I wish Stanley do more often. with his limited mobility the dink and dunk are a quick hitter and does not allow the DL to tee off on him.

Fran gets a Indiana player to commit. hmm who was it that said Fran WOULD NEVER GET ANOTHER Indiana kid.

looks like a RS for him would be best. even Moss RS'd. look at how that turned out for him.

some times its good to take a chance and RS that player,

it is sounding more and more likely that Jordan might play, Fran has checked into how many games he can play and still RS based on his surgery.

he can play till Dec 30th before he reaches the point of no RS.

Fran gets a Indiana player to commit. hmm who was it that said Fran WOULD NEVER GET ANOTHER Indiana kid.

looks like a RS for him would be best. even Moss RS'd. look at how that turned out for him.

some times its good to take a chance and RS that player,

it is sounding more and more likely that Jordan might play, Fran has checked into how many games he can play and still RS based on his surgery.

he can play till Dec 30th before he reaches the point of no RS.

No one said that. Talk to me once Fran gets a kid who has an offer from Indiana and Purdue

Indiana State didn't even offer the kid. Congrats

No one said that. Talk to me once Fran gets a kid who has an offer from Indiana and Purdue

nobody of note offered Jordan either and look at how that is turning out. nor did anybody in Ohio offered White and he was damn good. Clemmons didn't have offer from MSU or Michigan and he was a big part of Fran's back to back 12-6 3rd place finishes as a JR and SR.

Fran has done some really good things with players that the instate schools didn't offer.

this season I am looking forward to see what Nunge does this season. just because Indiana or Purdue offers the kid does not mean he is not any good.

also don't need him to start.

scenario #1
Jordan does not RS these will the ones playing the 1 and the 2's IN the 20-21 season
Toussaint and Ulis
Fredrick, Connor and Perkins
scenario #2 with Jordan RS'ing
Toussaint and Ulis
Jordan, Fredrick, Connor and Perkins.

either way Perkins is not getting major minutes so the RS could be the way to go.

looks like Fran is going to get a pair of 6'8 SF's to walk on
they are Kenyon Murray's twin sons a star player for Dr. Tom in the 90's.

Reactions: KisteK
Big Ten is fvcked.
maybe but not many teams get 6'8 SF to walk on

also the make up of the team is going thru a major make over, from white to black, from these 2 Toussaint and Evelyn to Toussaint, Ulis, the twins, Perkins, Foster plus who knows how this class will finish,

maybe Sibley and Ogundele. that would make 8. the white moniker would be gone. has for the Twins they are going to school in Florida.

Kenyon was a McDonald AA out of Michigan so I suspect his kids have some skills.

also the make up of the team is going thru a major make over, from white to black, from these 2 Toussaint and Evelyn to Toussaint, Ulis, the twins, Perkins, Foster plus who knows how this class will finish,

maybe Sibley and Ogundele. that would make 8. the white moniker would be gone. has for the Twins they are going to school in Florida.

Kenyon was a McDonald AA out of Michigan so I suspect his kids have some skills.

giphy.gif

do these walk ons have 15-20 mid major offers like the 6’7’ SF walk on Wisconsin got or are 6’8” walk ons Iowa’s thing?

Also, just remember, once you go black, you can’t go back. Think about it.

oh yes there were multiple Indiana and Purdue poster stated it as a fact THAT FRAN WOULD NEVER GET A PLAYER OUT OF INDIANA, and now they moved the goals post to neither Indiana or Purdue offered him.

but they did say that. it doesn't matter what he is rated, the main point was that FRAN WOULD NEVER get a player out of INDIANA. guess what Perkins is from Indianapolis Lawrence North a power HS in the state.

oh yes there were multiple Indiana and Purdue poster stated it as a fact THAT FRAN WOULD NEVER GET A PLAYER OUT OF INDIANA, and now they moved the goals post to neither Indiana or Purdue offered him.

but they did say that. it doesn't matter what he is rated, the main point was that FRAN WOULD NEVER get a player out of INDIANA. guess what Perkins is from Indianapolis Lawrence North a power HS in the state.

lol...North hasn’t won a title since 2006 and has just 3 sectional titles since. They used to be a power when Keefer recruited Oden from Terre Haute or had an NBA player in Eric Montross

Perkins is a mid major player. Fran is reaching. It could work out but probably not

Show me where multiple---hell ONE Indiana fan said that Fran would never get a kid from the state(Indiana)? Look, congrats on getting a kid that was offered by 11 mid-majors. He might end up being a very good player. Who knows. But dude, its not like Fran came into Indiana, and stole a kid that IU/Purdue were recruiting.

Reactions: KisteK
guess what Perkins is from Indianapolis Lawrence North a power HS in the state.
No. They haven't been past the Regional since 2006. WHich was their last State title. Since then, they've won 3 Sectional titles. They are a good program. They are not however, an Indiana powerhouse.

No. They haven't been past the Regional since 2006. WHich was their last State title. Since then, they've won 3 Sectional titles. They are a good program. They are not however, an Indiana powerhouse.

Probably what the 3rd or 4th best team in the MIC at best?

At best...Carmel, Lawrence Central and Warren...Center Grove, Ben Davis have been better of late. The LN had a pretty good year in the MIC last year. But they are nowhere near an Indiana powerhouse.

Last years sagarin had Lawrence North 4th in the MIC. Percentage points ahead of Ben Davis. Now granted, the MIC is a really strong conference. But still....not a pwerhouse. A good, solid program, yes.

At best...Carmel, Lawrence Central and Warren...Center Grove, Ben Davis have been better of late. The LN had a pretty good year in the MIC last year. But they are nowhere near an Indiana powerhouse.

I mean it’s been a pretty steady decline since Oden and Conley left. I played against them when I was at Carmel. Oden was a monster even back in middle school.

Reactions: SNU0821
I mean it’s been a pretty steady decline since Oden and Conley left. I played against them when I was at Carmel. Oden was a monster even back in middle school.
They had a title with Montross in 89. Then the 3 straight with Oden and Conley in 2004, 2005 and 2006. But before 89 and the Oden years, they had one regional title(85), and that was it. Just not a lot of tournament success. I mean, they've only been around since, what---1977? Powerhouse isn't the word I'd use. Hell Carmel's more of a powerhouse, of late----If not overall.

Yeah all minor injuries we have been told.

I love seeing that many attempts but yeah would like to see 7-9 more go down
Gotcha on the injuries.

also, interesting that Marquette’s official account shared highlights from the scrimmage (only Marquette highlights).

Gotcha on the injuries.

also, interesting that Marquette’s official account shared highlights from the scrimmage (only Marquette highlights).
Really? I thought video wasn’t allowed at these things. Can you send the link? I’d like to watch even if it’s only highlights for them.

ADVERTISEMENT