Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Only because I didn’t put anything on it. Those are always the ones you get right.

Reactions: klize17
Been waiting for him to break out, it was only a matter of time. With what Moore did his freshman year I think more was expected early one but he’s gonna be a beast.

How long did you think it’d take? Today was his 3rd 100-yard receiving game of the year.

I voted Joe and Pig because those are real people that are just stupid. JohnHoosier account is clearly someone fvcking with us and while Pete welches on cash bets he’s not as bad as pig.

He clearly had an axe to grind with the Todd recruitment from the start. At one point, he said or hinted that he knew something that was bad about Todd but he couldn't or wouldn't say what it was. When someone pushed him, he said it isn't the kid but people around him but still no details. That pissed me off.

Then he tried to push this angle that another recruit would move away if Michigan got Todd. That didn't go anywhere and the rivals national guys basically said that was bunk and it was never brought up again. I don't think he is against Howard but the coverage seems to negative or hints at negative at every turn but the Todd recruitment he made no bones how he felt and until the last few days, his angle was Michigan had zero shot and when it became clear that they did have a shot, he went really negative and from different angles. When posters were getting excited, he was a wet blanket at every step. Just bizarre IMO. And annoying cuz I felt he was not an impartial reporter anymore.

I think he just trolled me by calling the guy throwing insults at me one of the best baseball minds on the board.

I actually like Chris but that poster getting away with stuff I’ve been warned for is annoying.

Last edited:
I swear I've seen this Indiana game 10 times the last few years, now Maryland just has to march down the field and get in the end zone to relieve it another time.

I voted Joe and Pig because those are real people that are just stupid. JohnHoosier account is clearly someone fvcking with us and while Pete welches on cash bets he’s not as bad as pig.
Um, I never welshed a bet. You were supposed to meet me at the B1G tourney for whom ever lost to pay up as that was when the winner would be known. You didn’t show and I instead donated to the charity of your choice, $50 and it was Ronald McDonald house.

Um, I never welshed a bet. You were supposed to meet me at the B1G tourney for whom ever lost to pay up as that was when the winner would be known. You didn’t show and I instead donated to the charity of your choice, $50 and it was Ronald McDonald house.

That’s what a welcher would say

Reactions: SNU0821
We might have a 2 game lead in the West after next Saturday. Laughing

Then it gets real interesting. The battle for the Axe may determine who gets to lose to Ohio State in the B1G championship.

Will give IU props. 5-2 is impressive. Will be interesting to see how they finish out the season.
We’ve got four games left that could be winnable, we need Penix IMO, but I think we should be able to win another one. I’m actually optimistic (somewhat).

ADVERTISEMENT