***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fixed that for you. You can't say no to a female fire crotch.
3e182ba93b959278aa5c85a62d287484.gif

@otte21 @boilerzz Thoughts on the Skins/Phins tank game? Can the skins cover 3.5? I know the lolphins are possibly the worst NFL ever, but the Skins are almost just as bad. Everybody hates their owner and GM and they have already fired their coach.
Impossible for me to speculate on that game. The Dolphins are historically awful so my initial reaction tells me to take the Skins. Then I remember that Case Keenum is the QB for Washington. Callahan talks about wanting to emphasize the running game but that's hard to do when AP is averaging 2.6 YPC.

Reactions: bMORE607
Yesterday you misspelled the names of multiple Iowa players, so I wouldn't expect you to spell plantar fasciitis correctly. Yes, pf is painful, but you can play through it. I ran 90 miles a week in college with plantar fasciitis. Not fun to run with - however, it isn't going to derail your season . Gotta make sure you roll a tennis ball under your foot daily. It helps stretch the plantar fascia ligament -and it relieves some of the pain.
still waiting on this list of misspelled names.

but these were Garza's stat his SR year in HS and awards
24.6 ppg
11.7 rpg
2.5 bpg
DC Gatorade POY
HS Championship game stats
37 points, 17 rebounds and 11 blocks
shooting for the season
69% from the field
48% from 3
as a JR
24.5 ppg
12.6 rpg
2.5 bpg
named the MVP of the Palm classic in Florida, end of seasons
MVP Crab Tree Classic 27 points 13 rebounds
MVP Triple Threat 22 points 12 rebounds
MVP Capital Classic 18 points 14 rebounds
last seasons his best games came against Wisconsin where he had 17 points and 16 rebounds
as a FR ranked 2nd among BT FR in reboundind @ 5.7 rpg

hmm looks a hell of a lot better than Teske and most of the other BT Players, when he was a FR.

OH BY THE WAY Teske was a FR that year as well.

still waiting on this list of misspelled names.

but these were Garza's stat his SR year in HS and awards
24.6 ppg
11.7 rpg
2.5 bpg
DC Gatorade POY
HS Championship game stats
37 points, 17 rebounds and 11 blocks
shooting for the season
69% from the field
48% from 3
as a JR
24.5 ppg
12.6 rpg
2.5 bpg
named the MVP of the Palm classic in Florida, end of seasons
MVP Crab Tree Classic 27 points 13 rebounds
MVP Triple Threat 22 points 12 rebounds
MVP Capital Classic 18 points 14 rebounds
last seasons his best games came against Wisconsin where he had 17 points and 16 rebounds
as a FR ranked 2nd among BT FR in reboundind @ 5.7 rpg

hmm looks a hell of a lot better than Teske and most of the other BT Players, when he was a FR.

OH BY THE WAY Teske was a FR that year as well.

Why in the holy hell are you listing HS stats? Isn't Garza a junior in college already?

Why in the holy hell are you listing HS stats? Isn't Garza a junior in college already?
to show how he did before college and to debunk the myth that he is not a good rebounder,
if you noticed I also posted a couple stats from his FR and SO Years in college. to show just how ignorant DD is,

@otte21 @boilerzz Thoughts on the Skins/Phins tank game? Can the skins cover 3.5? I know the lolphins are possibly the worst NFL ever, but the Skins are almost just as bad. Everybody hates their owner and GM and they have already fired their coach.
I have zero clue when it comes to that come. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Dolphins win & it be their only win of the season.

$20 that Gil has no clue what you mean?Laughing
you lose so pay the man. until he actually admits that Fran has talent on this years team I will continue to shade him or bitch slap all I want.

besides I am still waiting for the list of Hawkeye players names I supposedly misspelled, I will probably have to wait till the day the earth no longer exists.

you lose so pay the man. until he actually admits that Fran has talent on this years team I will continue to shade him or bitch slap all I want.

besides I am still waiting for the list of Hawkeye players names I supposedly misspelled, I will probably have to wait till the day the earth no longer exists.
No one has said Iowa doesn't have talent. He said---ELITE talent. Iowa doesn't have elite talent. They have some good, college players. However, they do not have a guy, or guys, who are elite.

Again----He said----ELITE.

No one has said Iowa doesn't have talent. He said---ELITE talent. Iowa doesn't have elite talent. They have some good, college players. However, they do not have a guy, or guys, who are elite.

Again----He said----ELITE.
how does he know as these have yet to play
Toussaint
Fredrick
Patrick
Evelyn
and these were just a FR and RSFR last year
CG Connor
SF Wieskamp who was a All BT FR teamer and is a preseason All BT Player as a SO to me he is elite as not to many SO's make the BT Preseason team,

don't recall unranked Marble being called elite but he did end up on the 1st All BT Team and ended up in the NBA
Unranked White was a FR AA and ended up a 1st team All BT team and was drafted then stashed over seas,but don't recall anyone calling him Elite
Uthoff was a 3* by Rivals and a 4* by ESPN don't recall anyone calling him elite, then he ends up a 1st Team All BT teamer and 2nd team AA
unranked Jok nobody said he was elite either but as a SR he ended up a 1st Team All BT player.

moral of the story DON'T JUDGE A PLAYER/S TILL AFTER they are done playing college ball.
that's exactly what you and DD are trying to do,
Frank's FR Stats
7.7 mpg
1.7 ppg
Garza's FR stats
21.7 mpg
11.8 ppg

looks like Garza was far and away better than Frank as a FR
Franks SO Season stats
9.8 mpg
4.2 ppg

not exactly Elite team stats
JR season stats
26.4 mpg
13.4 ppg

now lets look at Garza's SO stats
23 mpg
13.0 ppg

Frank never broke dbl digit scoring until his JR season and yet Garza as a FR and SO scored in DBL Figures both seasons, give me a break on knowing that Frank was a Elite player going into his JR season,

how does he know as these have yet to play
Toussaint
Fredrick
Patrick
Evelyn
and these were just a FR and RSFR last year
CG Connor
SF Wieskamp who was a All BT FR teamer and is a preseason All BT Player as a SO to me he is elite as not to many SO's make the BT Preseason team,

don't recall unranked Marble being called elite but he did end up on the 1st All BT Team and ended up in the NBA
Unranked White was a FR AA and ended up a 1st team All BT team and was drafted then stashed over seas,but don't recall anyone calling him Elite
Uthoff was a 3* by Rivals and a 4* by ESPN don't recall anyone calling him elite, then he ends up a 1st Team All BT teamer and 2nd team AA
unranked Jok nobody said he was elite either but as a SR he ended up a 1st Team All BT player.

moral of the story DON'T JUDGE A PLAYER/S TILL AFTER they are done playing college ball.
that's exactly what you and DD are trying to do,
Frank's FR Stats
7.7 mpg
1.7 ppg
Garza's FR stats
21.7 mpg
11.8 ppg

looks like Garza was far and away better than Frank as a FR
Franks SO Season stats
9.8 mpg
4.2 ppg

not exactly Elite team stats
JR season stats
26.4 mpg
13.4 ppg

now lets look at Garza's SO stats
23 mpg
13.0 ppg

Frank never broke dbl digit scoring until his JR season and yet Garza as a FR and SO scored in DBL Figures both seasons, give me a break on knowing that Frank was a Elite player going into his JR season,
Frank wasn't an elite guy going into his Jr. year. Zero argument there. But he certainly was going into his Sr. year.

So, with that being said---You think Luke Garza makes a similar jump? Not to mention---You think Iowa as a whole, will have the support that Kaminsky had?

Frank wasn't an elite guy going into his Jr. year. Zero argument there. But he certainly was going into his Sr. year.

So, with that being said---You think Luke Garza makes a similar jump? Not to mention---You think Iowa as a whole, will have the support that Kaminsky had?
Garza scored 13.1 ppg as a SO vs Frank who scored 13.9 ppg

gee Garza only needs to score 1 more point per game to be better than Frank. also Frank avg 6.3 rpg and yet as a FR Garza avg 6.4 rpg.

you really think that Garza is not going to have a better JR season than Frank? or that Wieskamp who was just named to the preseason All BT Team as a SO is not as good as Dekker?

gee Garza only needs to score 1 more point per game to be better than Frank. also Frank avg 6.3 rpg and yet as a FR Garza avg 6.4 rpg.

you really think that Garza is not going to have a better JR season than Frank? or that Wieskamp who was just named to the preseason All BT Team as a SO is not as good as Dekker?
Garza isn’t on the same planet as Kaminsky, who was a unanimous national player of the year. Garza will never even be an all-american. Weiskamp is a good player, but won’t ever be a first round pick like Dekker.

Jesus.....

You win.

6'6 Wieskamp FR Stats
27.7 mpg
11.1 ppg
4.9 rpg 2nd on the team
31 steals 3rd on the team
16 blocks
shooting
48.8% from the field
42.4% from 3 led the team
76.6% from the FTL

6'8 Dekker's FR stats
22.3 mpg
9.6 ppg
3.4 rpg
23 steals
14 blocks
shooting
47.8% from the field
39.1% from 3
69% from the FTL

again Wieskamp has shown he was/is better than Dekker and Garza has shown that he was/is better than Frank.

6'6 Wieskamp FR Stats
27.7 mpg
11.1 ppg
4.9 rpg 2nd on the team
31 steals 3rd on the team
16 blocks
shooting
48.8% from the field
42.4% from 3 led the team
76.6% from the FTL

6'8 Dekker's FR stats
22.3 mpg
9.6 ppg
3.4 rpg
23 steals
14 blocks
shooting
47.8% from the field
39.1% from 3
69% from the FTL

again Wieskamp has shown he was/is better than Dekker and Garza has shown that he was/is better than Frank.

One problem Fran ≠ Bo and its not even fvcking close

Garza isn’t on the same planet as Kaminsky, who was a unanimous national player of the year. Garza will never even be an all-american. Weiskamp is a good player, but won’t ever be a first round pick like Dekker.
you judge 2 players that did this as SR's
vs 2 that will be a JR and the Other a SO.

you know I heard this said to often to count that these players under Fran would nothing, yet time and time again Fran and his players keep making clowns look like total fools. when these players get done with their SR seasons.

One problem Fran ≠ Bo and its not even fvcking close
who know Jordan was a unranked 3* by Rivals but a 4* by ESPN and boy did ever make a certain evaluator look like a total fool
Toussaint is a unranked 3* by Rival but is a 4* by ESPN

he might just do the same thing. surprise the hell out of people and make a certain evaluator look like a total fool again.

he already admitted that he grades players by who offers them by stating that Patrick when he was a 5* NEEDED a ELITE team to at least offer him to justify that high ranking. no Elite offer no longer a top 50 player that's how far he dropped all because of him NOT getting that ELITE OFFER.

you judge 2 players that did this as SR's
vs 2 that will be a JR and the Other a SO.

you know I heard this said to often to count that these players under Fran would nothing, yet time and time again Fran and his players keep making clowns look like total fools. when these players get done with their SR seasons.
Clowns look like fools? You’re comparing Garza and Weiskamp to two guys that went to back to back F4s and were both first rd draft picks. Plus, Frank was the UNANIMOUS NPOY. The odds that any current Iowa player does those things are 0.

you posters just hate the thought of Iowa players being any good as everybody is better, no matter what the Iowa players do and get credited for. by the coaches and media,

but hey you are smarter than the BT Coaches and media that do the actual voting,

but hey keep up the hate as its the only real thing you know how to do.

Laughing
Man, brother---you are a gift. Wowser. Yeah ole' Frank and his boys have been making people look like fools. To the tune of a losing record in the Big 10(79-86)....5 missed NCCAT in 9 years....He's lost 17 or more games 3x's in his 9 seasons.

Yeah, Gil----Fran is flat out clowning dudes..RollLaugh

you posters just hate the thought of Iowa players being any good as everybody is better, no matter what the Iowa players do and get credited for. by the coaches and media,

but hey you are smarter than the BT Coaches and media that do the actual voting,

but hey keep up the hate as its the only real thing you know how to do.
If Iowa has such good/great players, then why Does Fran have a losing record in the Big 10(79-86)? How has he missed the NCAAT 5 times in his 9 seasons?

What gives? Rather Iowa has good players, and Frans not a good coach, Or) Iowa doesn't have as good as players you think, and well---Frans still not a good coach..Laughing

Clowns look like fools? You’re comparing Garza and Weiskamp to two guys that went to back to back F4s and were both first rd draft picks. Plus, Frank was the UNANIMOUS NPOY. The odds that any current Iowa player does those things are 0.
they did that as Kam was a SR VS Garza who is just going into his JR year
as for Dekker you are comparing him to Wieskamp who is going into his SO season as the Preseason All BT Team member.

but hey thats what you do best compare the results of a SR to that of a SO and a JR Dekker to a FR, yup real reasoning being displayed.

already showed what Frank and Dekker did as FR vs to what Garza and Wieskamp did as FR, Both of Iowa's players out played Wisconsin players at the Same stage of their careers not the difference between SR's and FR.

for example Jok for Iowa stats were these as a FR
7.0 ppg
then as a SR
19.9 PPG

HMMM surprise surprise he was a totally dfferent mature player.

Uthoff in his 1st season @Iowa
7.6 ppg
SR season
18.9 ppg 2nd Team AA.

who'd thunk it that Uthoff would turn into a 2nd Team AA. after his SO season.

and yet you claim that neither Garza or Wieskamp can not reach those levels after Garza's SO season and Wieskamp's FR season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT