Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
TD Terps!!!
How do refs miss an obvious hold in space like that. Laurinitis saw it immediately.

Oh well, Not sure we stop you there anyway. Our early lead was very much due to the benefit of the wind. Hope we hold on for a halftime lead but am not confident.

Nearly every key play by Purdue is by a true or RS freshman (Plummer, Doerue, Wright, Bell, Karlaftis, Trice).

You guys just got a fball commit from Maliq Carr who is pretty good. Might be a potential basketball player too if painter allows that / have room
He's already talked to Painter and will walk on. From what I hear, he's a high mid-major basketball player and might actually be able to contribute a bit eventually.

Last edited:
You guys just got a fball commit from Maliq Carr who is pretty good. Might be a potential basketball player too if painter allows that / have room
Yeah he had his pick of about any program too. Brohm really is loading up on receiver talent -- Carr is a massive receiver. Talk is that he'll walk on to the bball team. Apparently a scrappy, high energy guy that's a really good athlete and really powerful on the court but not overly skilled. Think poor man's Jae'Sean Tate.

He's already talked to Painter is will walk on. From what I hear, he's a high mid-major basketball player and might actually be able to contribute a bit eventually.
My son’s team played that Oak Park team he’s on. He’s a really solid player.

Reactions: boilerzz
He's already talked to Painter is will walk on. From what I hear, he's a high mid-major basketball player and might actually be able to contribute a bit eventually.

Id assume he will play a year or two for basketball and then move on to just football. That was the case with Randle-El and Hardy at IU

It becomes too much.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Id assume he will play a year or two for basketball and then move on to just football. That was the case with Randle-El and Hardy at IU

It becomes too much.
Yeah anything we get from him is gravy. Lots of stuff -- injuries, needing to focus on something physically, school work -- can and should take basketball right out of focus.

The one area where basketball could help him is that he looks like a guy that needs to keep weight off and stay lean. He's already reportedly in the 230 range.

Reactions: klize17

It becomes too much.
He is enrolling early so he can at least get ahead academically.

Yeah he had his pick of about any program too. Brohm really is loading up on receiver talent -- Carr is a massive receiver. Talk is that he'll walk on to the bball team. Apparently a scrappy, high energy guy that's a really good athlete and really powerful on the court but not overly skilled. Think poor man's Jae'Sean Tate.

same aau b-ball team has MSU commit Jalen terry They would dunk on everyone

edit: nvm not Carr I was thinking of

UCONN is shutting down their football program, should have added UVA
I don't think that was an option for a couple reasons.
1. Delaney wanted the NYC market.
2. I don't think UVa wants to leave the ACC

I also don't think UCONNs football program would be any worse than Rutgers is right now, especially after being in the B1G for awhile instead of the AAC.

Maybe Syracuse was a better option, but I don't remember if they were an option or not.

Rutgers has 1 passing yard in the fourth quarter.

I've seen a lot of really bad P5 college football teams as an Indiana fan, and this Rutgers team might be the worst I've ever seen. Bill Lynch couldn't do worse.

I don't think that was an option for a couple reasons.
1. Delaney wanted the NYC market.
2. I don't think UVa wants to leave the ACC

I also don't think UCONNs football program would be any worse than Rutgers is right now, especially after being in the B1G for awhile instead of the AAC.

Maybe Syracuse was a better option, but I don't remember if they were an option or not.

Syracuse would have been way better, but I don’t think they were going to move again after just getting settled in the ACC. ND would have also been a good option, but no NY market.

ADVERTISEMENT