Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
they did that as Kam was a SR VS Garza who is just going into his JR year
as for Dekker you are comparing him to Wieskamp who is going into his SO season as the Preseason All BT Team member.

but hey thats what you do best compare the results of a SR to that of a SO and a JR Dekker to a FR, yup real reasoning being displayed.

already showed what Frank and Dekker did as FR vs to what Garza and Wieskamp did as FR, Both of Iowa's players out played Wisconsin players at the Same stage of their careers not the difference between SR's and FR.

for example Jok for Iowa stats were these as a FR
7.0 ppg
then as a SR
19.9 PPG

HMMM surprise surprise he was a totally dfferent mature player.

Uthoff in his 1st season @Iowa
7.6 ppg
SR season
18.9 ppg 2nd Team AA.

who'd thunk it that Uthoff would turn into a 2nd Team AA. after his SO season.

and yet you claim that neither Garza or Wieskamp can not reach those levels after Garza's SO season and Wieskamp's FR season.
So Garza or Weiskamp are going win NPOY before they leave Iowa? Odds are 0.

Fire your fvcking hitting coach. What is this garbage swinging at the first pitch? Walgreens have the worst bullpen ever and you’re going to let 40 year old Anibal Sanchez throw a complete game swinging at his junk first pitch. Fvck its like watching the Orioles.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Im not saying Michigan will finish 2nd in the big ten because this is Howard’s first crack at things, but I don’t think anyone outside of MSU has a more talented roster.

Im not saying Michigan will finish 2nd in the big ten because this is Howard’s first crack at things, but I don’t think anyone outside of MSU has a more talented roster.
Meh.....Ohio State has some dudes...So does Maryland. Though I like Livers, Simpson, Teske...I think Johns could have a break-out year. Also, gotta throw my Hoosiers in there as well---TJD, Hunter are both Top 50 dudes; De'Ron Davis as well(though broken down some).

After MSU, TBH, I think the Big 10 will be a mess; sans of course Rutgers, NW and probably Nebraska.

Meh.....Ohio State has some dudes...So does Maryland. Though I like Livers, Simpson, Teske...I think Johns could have a break-out year. Also, gotta throw my Hoosiers in there as well---TJD, Hunter are both Top 50 dudes; De'Ron Davis as well(though broken down some).

After MSU, TBH, I think the Big 10 will be a mess; sans of course Rutgers, NW and probably Nebraska.

I'll take Michigan's roster over those you named. You should too. With Beilein I'd bet on this team finishing top 3, with Howard I'd say top 5.

I'll take Michigan's roster over those you named. You should too. With Beilein I'd bet on this team finishing top 3, with Howard I'd say top 5.
Meh---I dunno, Hail. Like I said---I like Livers, Simpson and Teske. I could see Johns having a breakout year. Wagner as a frosh. But a good one. But after that????? Not a lot of depth. If I had to pick a 2nd roster, I'd with Ohio State....Then probably Maryland. After that? Toss-up between UM, IU and Purdue. Not saying thats how the teams will finish---but just how I like the roster make-up.

You are starting to sound like this one dude I know....Big IU fan, that touts his dudes every year...Careful, man. You don't wanna be that dude..:D

I'm not normally one to quote recruiting rankings because I think they tend to be flawed. But since I haven't seen much of many of your guys, I drop this for information purposes.

Name - 247 composite ranking
Zavier Simpson - 67
Brandon Johns - 70
David DeJulius - 107
Cole Bajema - 112
Franz Wagner - 114
Colin Castleton - 128
Isaiah Livers - 133
Jon Teske - 142
Austin Davis - 177
Eli Brooks - 201
Adrian Nunez - 305
Jaron Faulds - 322

Fire your fvcking hitting coach. What is this garbage swinging at the first pitch? Walgreens have the worst bullpen ever and you’re going to let 40 year old Anibal Sanchez throw a complete game swinging at his junk first pitch. Fvck its like watching the Orioles.
This is a miserable game to watch. Death by a million mosquito bites.

Reactions: bMORE607
I'm not normally one to quote recruiting rankings because I think they tend to be flawed. But since I haven't seen much of many of your guys, I drop this for information purposes.

Zavier Simpson - 67
Brandon Johns - 70
David DeJulius - 107
Cole Bajema - 112
Franz Wagner - 114
Colin Castleton - 128
Isaiah Livers - 133
Jon Teske - 142
Austin Davis - 177
Eli Brooks - 201
Adrian Nunez - 305
Jaron Faulds - 322

Flawed

Meh---I dunno, Hail. Like I said---I like Livers, Simpson and Teske. I could see Johns having a breakout year. Wagner as a frosh. But a good one. But after that????? Not a lot of depth. If I had to pick a 2nd roster, I'd with Ohio State....Then probably Maryland. After that? Toss-up between UM, IU and Purdue. Not saying thats how the teams will finish---but just how I like the roster make-up.

You are starting to sound like this one dude I know....Big IU fan, that touts his dudes every year...Careful, man. You don't wanna be that dude..:D

Simpson, stud. Teske, stud. Livers, solid. Wagner is legit. Castleton will be good. I think we are really good at 4 of 5 positions. I think the floor is pretty solid and the 2 guard is the key to our ceiling.

Simpson, stud. Teske, stud. Livers, solid. Wagner is legit. Castleton will be good. I think we are really good at 4 of 5 positions. I think the floor is pretty solid and the 2 guard is the key to our ceiling.
I wouldn't call Teske a stud. Solid---sure. But a stud? Meh---I dunno, Hail. 9 and 7 as a junior just doesn't scream "stud" as a senior. But who knows.

I really like Johns? You?

Zavier Simpson - 67
Brandon Johns - 70
David DeJulius - 107
Cole Bajema - 112
Franz Wagner - 114
Colin Castleton - 128
Isaiah Livers - 133
Jon Teske - 142
Austin Davis - 177
Eli Brooks - 201
Adrian Nunez - 305
Jaron Faulds - 322
I mean 8, Top 150 dudes ain't bad....Two, Top 100. Wagner is underrated. MIchigan has some decent parts, for sure. But I don't think it screams head and shoulders better than anyone not named MSU...

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
I wouldn't call Teske a stud. Solid---sure. But a stud? Meh---I dunno, Hail. 9 and 7 as a junior just doesn't scream "stud" as a senior. But who knows.

I really like Johns? You?

He's elite defensively. He led the #3 defense in the country in defensive rating. In conference play he averaged 11.5 and 7.2 with over 2 blocks per game. He also shot 20 of 55 (36%) from three. A 7'2 center that can lock down the paint defensively be a pick an roll and pick and pop threat is a stud.

Johns played really passive last year. I'm hoping in an easier offense he let's loose a little bit but it sounds like he hasn't turned the edge yet. I'm more confident in Wagner than I am in Johns.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Reactions: jace4655555
Garza scored 13.1 ppg as a SO vs Frank who scored 13.9 ppg

gee Garza only needs to score 1 more point per game to be better than Frank. also Frank avg 6.3 rpg and yet as a FR Garza avg 6.4 rpg.

you really think that Garza is not going to have a better JR season than Frank? or that Wieskamp who was just named to the preseason All BT Team as a SO is not as good as Dekker?

lol wow. First, you realize Wisconsin had one of the slowest paces in the country in 2014, right? Slow pace equals less possessions.

Also consider the fact that Kaminsky was 1st Team All-Conference, he lead the Big Ten in player efficiency rating, and he was Most Outstanding Player of the West Regional. And then there's the fact that he lead his team to a Final Four. If Garza can match that, please let us know.

Garza scored 13.1 ppg as a SO vs Frank who scored 13.9 ppg

gee Garza only needs to score 1 more point per game to be better than Frank. also Frank avg 6.3 rpg and yet as a FR Garza avg 6.4 rpg.

you really think that Garza is not going to have a better JR season than Frank? or that Wieskamp who was just named to the preseason All BT Team as a SO is not as good as Dekker?
No and no.

BTW, how many stars was Fran coming out of high school? Is he 6’10”, 145 lbs?

Purdue fans, ready for some football!!
Not really. We may get our senior RBs back today, but our starting C is now down. WR1, WR2, and 2 other WRs will still be sidelined. QB1, LB1, DT1, SS1 remain out for the season and DT2 will be out for awhile.

Reactions: bMORE607
Haha. I won’t repeat the same thing over and over like Gil. Am curious to see how Howard works out though.

I think he’s had plenty of time to work with this team and he’s been gifted three good upperclassmen with a lot of experience. I’m sure there will be a coaching learning curve but I’ll be disappointed if there is a big overall step back.

Reactions: jwardelt
Well, if you insist...

*Krafcisin
*Hansen
*Lester

*Toussaint
players from Lutes FF team and I did that from memory as best I could from 40 years ago W/O looking them up.

as for Toussaint that was one of the very very very few times.
No and no.

BTW, how many stars was Fran coming out of high school? Is he 6’10”, 145 lbs?
6'4 he was nicknamed White Magic playing for Wake Forest as a FR leading Wake to a runner up finish in the ACC to Duke. looks like he was a pretty good player, any more questions because of his skills as a PG. other accomplishments
1 of 4 coaches to take over a losing team and turn it into a NCAAT team, has over 400 wins, this inspite of being a Assistant Coach at ND for 11
years under Digger Phelps

these teams other than Iowa were what you would call Mid Major programs mainly 1 bid conferences.

Last edited:
I think they are up there for sure, along with Maryland and OSU.

UM is a team with potential to finish in the top 15 IMO. We’ll see how things shake out. That top 3 of Livers, Teske, and Simpson is really solid.

This is game is ugly. May have to crack a beer before 11a.

source.gif

Reactions: Toast.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT