• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fran is gonna stick it right in Indiana ass

You're Fran's gimp aren't you?

SameClutteredDegus-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: SNU0821
Foster has not announced his final 3 to date. as for why these kids want to play for Fran is because of these reasons
1st the bigs like the fact he doesn't make them play with their backs to basket.
2nd they like the uptempo style of play

in before the smart ass comment about not playing defense

the players were embarrassed by how bad they played defense, this last season they figured it out that they needed to play defense and it showed by improving from #242 too #111 [ or pretty close] this spring Fran Hired a defensive minded coach to replace Francis.

these were recruited for their defensive ability
PG Toussaint and CG Evelyn and athletic ability

this years team will be better defensively and athletically
the question is how fast they develop the team chemistry

Xavier Foster's uncle on our board said a certain team in Iowa won't be getting Foster because their negative recruiting rubbed the family the wrong way.

In all honesty, Illinois would have been on the list. I haven’t asked what happened. There is a Midwest school. There’s two far away from home.

I like the options for him. Some folks forget he’s a 17 year old kid. I know for sure a school lost out because of its fan base.

the players that I predicted all are more Athletic and defensive oriented
PG Ulis
WG Geronimo
F Powell
C Foster
speed and athletic ability is being upgraded. when you think about it if Jordan doesn't play Fran will lose just these F Kriener and CG Evelyn so Jordan will join 9 returning players with 4 new players.

Last edited:
Jesus H, @MileHighSpartan. Are you guys trying to scare kids to other schools?

Laughing probably. Our recruiting blows, especially on the offensive side of the ball. We keep losing kids to Cincinnati and similar.

I think Nike pushes these designs? Maybe not. Who knows. Oregon of the midwest style. Some recruits seemed to love them, at least on Twitter. That said, I don't care what they wear as long as they can win some games this year.

Laughing probably. Our recruiting blows, especially on the offensive side of the ball. We keep losing kids to Cincinnati and similar.

I think Nike pushes these designs? Maybe not. Who knows. Oregon of the midwest style. Some recruits seemed to love them, at least on Twitter. That said, I don't care what they wear as long as they can win some games this year.
That last sentence resonated with me a bit too much.

Reactions: 1 person

Are you guys talking about volleyball or women's diving?

Who are we kidding, they're both great.

Foster just released his top 5
Baylor
Iowa
ISU
Providence
Virginia Tech

Fran offered him when he was 14 years old, long before anybody else got involved.

Might be even worse for us... had a Top-10 defense, but the #116 total offense. Yuck. Even a mediocre offense, and we're probably a lot better than 7-6 overall.

Only scored 32 total points over the last 4 games combined, and 14 of those points game against Rutgers.... We lost 6-9 @ Nebraska, then lost 6-7 in our bowl game against Oregon Laughing

Reactions: Jaycg15
Might be even worse for us... had a Top-10 defense, but the #116 total offense. Yuck. Even a mediocre offense, and we're probably a lot better than 7-6 overall.

Only scored 32 total points over the last 4 games combined, and 14 of those points game against Rutgers.... We lost 6-9 @ Nebraska, then lost 6-7 in our bowl game against Oregon Laughing

Offense gonna be bad again

ADVERTISEMENT