• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.

giphy.gif

I do like the super smash brothers design though

Does this help with recruiting? Seems like that's what should have the most focus in the interim for Gard.
This move by Gardo seems to indicate Moore intends to come back once healthy. If so, Doe is the logical choice for an interim assistant. Not sure if there are many outside guys who can recruit who would be interested in a very likely one-year job.

This move by Gardo seems to indicate Moore intends to come back once healthy. If so, Doe is the logical choice for an interim assistant. Not sure if there are many outside guys who can recruit who would be interested in a very likely one-year job.

I wouldn't read anything into it. I'd be surprised if Moore coaches again. More likley goes the Henry Mason route than returns to coaching, imo. Sounds like he has a long road back.

Reactions: KisteK
Don't have a single white guy committed for 2020. We're good.
you seem to be proud of your statement about no white players. I guess Ryan screwed the pooch with players like these
Kaz
Desker
the Bohannon boy's
and the rest on the teams that made the FF.

never realized that you hate white players.

you seem to be proud of your statement about no white players. I guess Ryan screwed the pooch with players like these
Kaz
Desker
the Bohannon boy's

Jesse dude. Do not take my posts seriously because 95% of the time they aren’t serious.

There’s about a 95% chance the fourth commit will be white. Gotta have a token one at least.

Palm regularly goes out of his way to under cut Purdue to try and hide the fact he went to Purdue, so I consider this an absolute win.
You were pretty clear in your post the weight you give these early brackets which is basically little to none. I admit I get a bigger kick that “big bro” isn’t included in the top ten of the Big Ten. Lmfao. ****ing Penn State? Do they even play basketball?

You were pretty clear in your post the weight you give these early brackets which is basically little to none. I admit I get a bigger kick that “big bro” isn’t included in the top ten of the Big Ten. Lmfao. ****ing Penn State? Do they even play basketball?

They do play basketball, it just isn’t a priority.

1. Football
2. Wrestling
3. Fvcking boys in the shower
4. Lacrosse
5. Defending JoePa even though he is getting prodded in the ass by Satan
6. Probably some female sport that Maryland beats their ass in
7. Basketball

They do play basketball, it just isn’t a priority.

1. Football
2. Wrestling
3. Fvcking boys in the shower
4. Lacrosse
5. Defending JoePa even though he is getting prodded in the ass by Satan
6. Probably some female sport that Maryland beats their ass in
7. Basketball
You may be right but from the attendance I’m thinking there’s something in between 6 and 7.
Laughing

Reactions: bMORE607
Kaz
Desker
the Bohannon boy's

He doesn't hate white players. Just likes black ones more. Can ya blame him?

Sooo... What are you "just sayin".? Do you actually think iu will be better than purdue? Or that Purdue will be worse then a 4 seed?
I know not directed at me. But I'll answer.

Dunno....

Dunno...

IU could be good. Could be not so good.

Purdue could be better than a 4 seed. Or not.

Who knows. Both teams have a ton of questions.

Reactions: SNU0821

Dunno....

Dunno...

You actually give honest answers. Snu is just a dumbass troll. After all these years of terrible Purdue/iu predictions, I think he's learned to somewhat keep his mouth shut and not actually predict anything. But hey, it's the off-season, this is iu's time to shine!

Dunno....

Dunno...

Also, who do you think will be your starting 5 for next season?

He’s actually right about that, Palm always has Purdue a seed line or 2 below where everyone else does during the season. That being said, I would be pretty surprised if Purdue is a 4 seed or better this next season.
No don’t worry man. We believe you guys. We know that if guys from IU ever say anything positive about IU it’s pure homer even though some of those same guys are quite critical. We get it. Only the Purdue guys are always honest and NEVER a homer. Ever!

No don’t worry man. We believe you guys. We know that if guys from IU ever say anything positive about IU it’s pure homer even though some of those same guys are quite critical. We get it. Only the Purdue guys are always honest and NEVER a homer. Ever!
What? We’re saying Palm isn’t honest.

Oh, my bad. Read that wrong. Though he was saying Palm was hard but honest.
Nah we’re saying if 95% of the bracketologists has Purdue as a 3 seed, Palm will have them as a 4 or a 5 seed for whatever reason, even if it goes against logic.

Also, who do you think will be your starting 5 for next season?
Phinisee
Green
Hunter--Wild card. I think he plays. If not, insert Smith.
TJD
Davis or Brunk.
If healthy with Davis and Hunter, I think we could potentially.be pretty good. Even a with a healthy Hunter I feel the same. He's the wildcard IMO.

Here. We. Go.
Kind a of like Michigan football Winking
But seriously , what do want me to say? We are gonna suck? We could be good. Or we could suck ass. I said so as much in the previous post. Man you are hung up on this, aren't ya? Here, I'll appease you--
I don't think anyone improves...TJD is a bust...IU once again suffers multiple injuries to key players...Hunter is deemed unable to play, career is over. No shooting. Miller again wins 19 games...IU just misses the dance, and Arch is shown the door.
That better?:rolleyes:

Kind a of like Michigan football Winking
But seriously , what do want me to say? We are gonna suck? We could be good. Or we could suck ass. I said so as much in the previous post. Man you are hung up on this, aren't ya? Here, I'll appease you--
I don't think anyone improves...TJD is a bust...IU once again suffers multiple injuries to key players...Hunter is deemed unable to play, career is over. No shooting. Miller again wins 19 games...IU just misses the dance, and Arch is shown the door.
That better?:rolleyes:

I’m just busting your balls buddy

I’m just busting your balls buddy
I know. It's been a very bad 2-3 weeks. My wife has been diagnosed with some serious brain issues. Very serious. It's why I haven't been on here. We've moved in with her mom and dad, so I can have some help; her too. She's getting better. But a very long road ahead for her.

BTW-- We will probably suck..

I know. It's been a very bad 2-3 weeks. My wife has been diagnosed with some serious brain issues. Very serious. It's why I haven't been on here. We've moved in with her mom and dad, so I can have some help; her too. She's getting better. But a very long road ahead for her.

I’m sorry to hear that, Borden.

Damn man sorry to hear that. Sending positive vibes your way!

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Recoverable?

Fck dude...wishing the best for your wife. That is rough.

Reactions: KisteK

Borden if there is anything I can do please reach out to me.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Very sorry to hear that. I’ll say a prayer for you and your wife.

ADVERTISEMENT