• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Recoverable?
We don't know. Waiting on CT.
Edit: It's not life threatening . Not immediate. She's been having seizures. Violent ones. They've subsided. But, it's affected her thinking, movement somewhat. Just a waiting game now.

I noticed a difference during a recent baseball trip .just thought she was worn out. Took her to ER. Sent her home. Took her again...tried to.semd her home, and I was like--No!! You find out what the **** is wrong. You semt her home last time with nothing. Not happening this time. Look I just want my wife back, man. That's all.

It is. She's my best friend. My "basketball buddy ":)
I truly hope everything turns out OK bud. Losing loved ones is the worst thing in life. I haven’t experienced it since my dad back when I was still in high school, but it still stings. I’m not a praying man, but you and your fam will be in my thoughts.

Reactions: Jaycg15
We don't know. Waiting on CT.
Edit: It's not life threatening . Not immediate. She's been having seizures. Violent ones. They've subsided. But, it's affected her thinking, movement somewhat. Just a waiting game now.
Best of luck Borden- take care

I know. It's been a very bad 2-3 weeks. My wife has been diagnosed with some serious brain issues. Very serious. It's why I haven't been on here. We've moved in with her mom and dad, so I can have some help; her too. She's getting better. But a very long road ahead for her.

BTW-- We will probably suck..
thoughts and prayers.

I noticed a difference during a recent baseball trip .just thought she was worn out. Took her to ER. Sent her home. Took her again...tried to.semd her home, and I was like--No!! You find out what the **** is wrong. You semt her home last time with nothing. Not happening this time. Look I just want my wife back, man. That's all.
Man that sounds rough. Hoping for the best for you, best of luck.

giphy.gif

247 is keeping a big announcement from Foster behind a paywall, the sad part is the information is already free content elsewhere,
Foster is releasing his top 3 on Saterday, yeah some really top secret info there.

247 Hawkeye Insider has really gone overboard with their pay board crap.

247 is keeping a big announcement from Foster behind a paywall, the sad part is the information is already free content elsewhere,
Foster is releasing his top 3 on Saterday, yeah some really top secret info there.

247 Hawkeye Insider has really gone overboard with their pay board crap.
It's amazing you still don't understand how this works

I know. It's been a very bad 2-3 weeks. My wife has been diagnosed with some serious brain issues. Very serious. It's why I haven't been on here. We've moved in with her mom and dad, so I can have some help; her too. She's getting better. But a very long road ahead for her.

BTW-- We will probably suck..

Very sorry to hear and prayers for her.

Why anyone would choose to play for Fran over other legit D1 programs is beyond me.

I mean his "warmer" list was Iowa, Iowa State, and Baylor with offers from Kansas, UCLA, USC, Illinois Seems lots of schools backed off.

ADVERTISEMENT