***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gary Parrish article on our newest commit, Austin Hutcherson.

The kid was planning on staying DIII this season until he was working out with Ron Baker and Noah Vonleh, and they told him he needed to transfer to a DI program now.

Reactions: all4theillini
look like Powel may choose Houston, didn't even know they were in the picture let alone offered. oh well next man in. they lose just Kriener for a big.
take these 3 and bank the 4th
PG Ulis
WG Geronimo
F/C Foster
and call it a day. Foster is the key to the 2020 class,

What happens when you lose your key?
nothing really Foster is the highest rated player in state. the top rated player is always the key to any class, must keep the top payer home, just like Wieskamp was key in keeping him home,

but lets not forget about ISU they to must keep the top talent in state home, ISU also made his final 5. they would be just as big a loser as Iowa, if both lose out.

Who is he deciding between and what are all his stats?
he is 6'2 and has led his team to 53 wins in his SO and JR years out of Marion Catholic, Chicago Illinois, a publication out of Chicago rates him the 6th best player in Illinois,.

what I like is his defensive ability and will be the perfect match up to Toussaint at the PG spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK and bMORE607
Looks like IU will be adding Leal on Friday. Galloway and Leal are nice starting blocks for this class. Picking up Cross and going all out for a pg (Love or Davis) would make this another very solid class. Not too confident in any out-of-state recruits, so stick with the in-state kids. Picking up Galloway and Leal can't hurt with Lander since they have all played together the past couple of summers.

Reactions: SNU0821
not looking for a one n done I am more interested in 4 year players, He will not need to start as when he steps foot onto the campus he will have these in front of him
Jordan RSSR
Toussaint SO
Connor RSJR

here are my reason for liking Geronimo as he will be the backup to Wieskamp JR, Patrick SO. as for the PF/4 he will be the backup to Garza/Pemsl or Nunge.

Foster will be the backup to Garza/Nunge so none will be needed to become starters.

Looks like IU will be adding Leal on Friday. Galloway and Leal are nice starting blocks for this class. Picking up Cross and going all out for a pg (Love or Davis) would make this another very solid class. Not too confident in any out-of-state recruits, so stick with the in-state kids. Picking up Galloway and Leal can't hurt with Lander since they have all played together the past couple of summers
I love this. Really pumped about Leal and Galloway. They compliment each other and are really good four year guys. I really want us to focus on Lander now.

Reactions: KisteK
I love this. Really pumped about Leal and Galloway. They compliment each other and are really good four year guys. I really want us to focus on Lander now.

I have been up and down with Leal, but both him and Galloway really turned it up towards the end of the summer, so I am a-okay with getting both of these. Getting Cross would be nice.

Archie has been focusing on Lander for a long while. That certainly will not be changing. Having two of this summer league teammates, that he played really well with, certainly will not hurt.

I have been up and down with Leal, but both him and Galloway really turned it up towards the end of the summer, so I am a-okay with getting both of these. Getting Cross would be nice.

Archie has been focusing on Lander for a long while. That certainly will not be changing. Having two of this summer league teammates, that he played really well with, certainly will not hurt.
Agree. I love the idea of us having almost all of our future starting five from Indiana. Pretty cool actually.

Ulis' other offers... woof

DePaul, Illinois-Chicago, New Mexico, Northern Illinois, Siena, and South Dakota
A lot of guys on our board were in love with him for some reason, but by all indications, he's a mid-major+ guy. Tyler was another level. It's too bad Ahron didn't have his ability combined with that height. Could be a good program guy that develops down the road though.

Reactions: klize17
Agree. I love the idea of us having almost all of our future starting five from Indiana. Pretty cool actually.

Yeah Archie is doing exactly what he said he would and people are still bitching. It would have been nice to snag a couple of the other guys he was after, but I am happy with where things are at with recruiting. This thing is a process and it may not happen as quickly as most would like, but its very easy to see the foundation that has been built and will continue to be built with Archie's recruiting classes.

I think the new assistant hire, whomever that might be, will be a big help with out-of-state recruiting. I think they will help put the finishing touches on this 2020 class.

Reactions: SNU0821

One of my IU buddies was pretty down on Leal as of 2 weeks, what’s the knock on his game?

The Hawks land Ullis. You people are so fvcked!!!

The rich get richer, it's the law of the land

We might just give the Big 10 the tip, but Wisconsin is getting the whole shaft, all the way to the balls

Xavier and Ullis are going deep.
7BwXS8c.gif

Illinois' first game in Italy against a lower quality team.

Early word is that Ayo addressed some weaknesses.

Reactions: all4theillini
ADVERTISEMENT