Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Useless summer bracketology with Purdue as a 3.

source.gif
giphy.gif

Your bait game is better than that come on SNU.
Not bait. True story. Said he's seen both play over a dozen times. Now, he also said that Purdue definitely won the battle and IU was actively recruiting Morton. He just thinks IU got lucky in landing Galloway and not Morton.

Not bait. True story. Said he's seen both play over a dozen times. Now, he also said that Purdue definitely won the battle and IU was actively recruiting Morton. He just thinks IU got lucky in landing Galloway and not Morton.

Again, why are they being compared to one another? I think a better comparison is Ivey to Galloway. Ivey is a combo guard and Galloway is a 2/3. Morton is a PG all the way.

Again, why are they being compared to one another? I think a better comparison is Ivey to Galloway. Ivey is a combo guard and Galloway is a 2/3. Morton is a PG all the way.
Galloway is going to be more of a 1/2 than a 2/3. At least that's the way I've read it.

Galloway is going to be more of a 1/2 than a 2/3. At least that's the way I've read it.

Didn’t realize Galloway would play the 1. Regardless, there really isn’t a ton in common between Galloway and Morton aside from being 6’5 white dudes lol.

This ^
Trying to fairly determine under the radar is a little difficult.
Wheeler, Tre, Haarms, Eastern, don’t really qualify. I don’t think any RS or incoming guys should qualify. So it’s kinda Sasha by default. Maybe Hunter but I’d go with Sasha.
this true, maybe it should be for incoming FR, my pick of Nunge is hard as a FR he did this
21 steals, 25 blocks 2nd on the team in 15+ mpg, 56 DR 35 OR 32 TO's shooting 44.3 % from the field, 75.5% from the FT and 33.3% on 19 of 57 from 3, finishing 5th in scoring.

Didn’t realize Galloway would play the 1. Regardless, there really isn’t a ton in common between Galloway and Morton aside from being 6’5 white dudes lol.
Well they're going to be playing the same position, they're in the same class, similar in size. I'd say they have a good amount in common, at least enough to compare.

its sets Iowa up for a 1st rnd win and a 2nd rnd loss to the #1 seed Duke, oh well you have to play and beat the teams as you play them.

Yeah, don't even mention to them that Rabby went on a tangent yesterday about Galloway being better than Morton....
I’ve always said if there’s one man’s talent evaluation I truly respect, it’s Jeff Rabjohns.

tenor.gif

shocker he thinks an IU recruit is going to be better than a Purdue recruit

I’ve always said if there’s one man’s talent evaluation I truly respect, it’s Jeff Rabjohns.

tenor.gif

shocker he thinks an IU recruit is going to be better than a Purdue recruit
Yeah, if only he could be as not biased as Brian.

giphy.gif

I’m not going down this piss hole again.
What part of his comments do you disagree with? Pretty easy to say Morton passes the ball better, Galloway is a better shooter and defender. Not sure who's the better athlete is, but lets say they're comparable. Doesn't seem so far fetched.

Iowa is looking at a very solid OOC schedule will play
#5 seed Creighton
#4 seed TT [maybe]
#10 seed Cincinnati
#11 seed ISU
Syracuse was surprised they were not listed.

What part of his comments do you disagree with? Pretty easy to say Morton passes the ball better, Galloway is a better shooter and defender. Not sure who's the better athlete is, but lets say they're comparable. Doesn't seem so far fetched.
Bro, I don’t even care. All I know is Morton is a guy Painter really wanted and he seems to fit the program well. I think he’ll be an important cog for a basketball program that has a lot of momentum. Galloway could average 10 more ppg in his time at IU than Morton does at Purdue. As long as Purdue is the better team that’s all I really give a shit about.

Pitino in his summer blog post:

“As I said before, we are making some big changes to the offense. Feel free to tweet me your thoughts during the season. Especially after losses!”

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Reactions: bMORE607
Pitino in his summer blog post:

“As I said before, we are making some big changes to the offense. Feel free to tweet me your thoughts during the season. Especially after losses!”

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

He says they will have 4-5 guys that can shoot from deep on the floor at all times, but then mentions only 3 guys as being able to shoot well lol.

I am not the one that brought the color of the players skin into the conversation.
He was trying to make a point by saying that being white was one of the few things the two players have in common. Morton’s strengths are court vision and passing while Galloway’s strengths are defense and slashing. It had nothing to do with race.

So everyone, who is your under the radar guy that could contribute this year?

Mine is Benjamin Bosmans-Verdonk. He's a 3/4 with a college ready build that can stroke it from 3.
Get this,
Kansas took in this senior, kid ran away from his former team - a team coming off a 2018-2019 NCAAT birth, his first Big Dance experience.

Poor sap played on a team that averaged less than 20 wins *(despite having an avg ncSOS of ~294)* and less than 10 conference wins per year. Never even won a conference title!
In three seasons!!

This season is all about Moss.
Kansas hits an E8 or better, Moss is a winner.
Kansas falls short, all on Moss ..obviously.

* Infinite rolling emojis * 294!! Buying wins

Get this,
Kansas took in this senior, kid ran away from his former team - a team coming off a 2018-2019 NCAAT birth, his first Big Dance experience.

Poor sap played on a team that averaged less than 20 wins *(despite having an avg ncSOS of ~294)* and less than 10 conference wins per year. Never even won a conference title!
In three seasons!!

Kansas is the real hero. Saved Moss from a 3rd world program.

Get this,

In three seasons!!

He’ll probably average 20 ppg and shoot 50% from 3.

ADVERTISEMENT