***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hell yea it does. The ghettoes that encompass most of Baltimore are 3rd world countries. 2 of last 3 mayors have had to resign because of corruption. Hopefully shining this light will get somebody other then Kevin Plank to try and help the city.

I find it funny, it's only a story now.

Reactions: bMORE607
I find it funny, it's only a story now.

I find it hilarious all the people saying how safe it is, but they won’t be caught in the city especially at night. It’s weird how the news showed Rev Al and all these politicians saying how great it is, instead of some of the interviews people did of actual residents of the ghettos. The freaking assistant police chief of Baltimore and his wife got held up at gunpoint this weekend.

I don’t like that Trump attacked an american city like that, but if thats what has to be done to get change so be it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkit3113
Literally the lowest rated kid we are in on right now is our current commit zeb Jackson. Juwan is either going get 3-4 of these top 50 kids he is in on or we are screwed.
If he's a good recruiter, he has plan b, c, d, and e lined up for each of these guys. Say what you will about Illinois' staff, but they have feelers all over.

I find it hilarious all the people saying how safe it is, but they won’t be caught in the city especially at night. It’s weird how the news showed all Rev Al and all these politicians saying how great it is, instead of some of the interviews people did of actual residents of the ghettos. The freaking assistant police chief of Baltimore and his wife got held up at gunpoint this weekend.

I don’t like that Trump attacked an american city like that, but if thats what has to be done to get change so be it.

Brother, I get it. I hate what we are currently doing for power. But shine the light.

They create problems, or neglect them, for their own purpose. It drives me insane.

Brother, I get it. I hate what we are currently doing for power. But shine the light.

They create problems, or neglect them, for their own purpose. It drives me insane.

Don’t get me started on the power struggle. Just google gerrymandering and Maryland and see how fvcked up the state is. Pretty sure we are one of the worst gerrymandered states.

Don’t get me started on the power struggle. Just google gerrymandering and Maryland and see how fvcked up the state is. Pretty sure we are one of the worst gerrymandered states.

Sounds like a stranglehold and it's only an issue when shits on fire or a political season.

Which every day seems like a campaign rally, not results

Politics sucks. They use us

Sounds like a stranglehold and it's only an issue when shits on fire or a political season.

Which every day seems like a campaign rally, not results

Politics sucks. They use us

Yea there is a huge stranglehold so much that there is a case in the Supreme Court about it. The dems have the high population centers, so them having more seats makes sense, but it shouldn’t be 7-1. Elijah Cummins district is 7 btw. District 1 is the only pub district.

Latner-Fig-1.png

And here is the spread of voting.

5abc1614b8b2b.preview.jpg

So everyone, who is your under the radar guy that could contribute this year?

Mine is Benjamin Bosmans-Verdonk. He's a 3/4 with a college ready build that can stroke it from 3.

Reactions: SNU0821

Mine is Benjamin Bosmans-Verdonk. He's a 3/4 with a college ready build that can stroke it from 3.

That’s not a real person haha.

But in all seriousness, I’d go with Mason Gillis. He hasn’t played in awhile but assuming he’s healthy, I think he can be a contributor.

Reactions: Jaycg15

Gonna go with Senior walk-on guard Brady Rudrud. Heard he's been a real gym rat this summer. Fundamentals are through the roof. Look for him to improve on his .5 ppg career average.

Reactions: KisteK and Jaycg15
We're going for the all foreign players with weird names roster.
Race Thompson or Rob Phinesee. Both of these guys dealt with concussion issues last year, especially Race. If healthy, I see both of them being big time contributors.

Race Thompson or Rob Phinesee. Both of these guys dealt with concussion issues last year, especially Race. If healthy, I see both of them being big time contributors.
Rob isn't an under the radar guy, IMO. He should be a big contributor. Race, on the other hand, could be an under the radar guy. Although, I'm not sure how much he contributes.

But in all seriousness, I’d go with Mason Gillis. He hasn’t played in awhile but assuming he’s healthy, I think he can be a contributor.
I'm interested to see what he does. He's been out for a long time and it takes a while to come back into shape/form and even harder when trying to do that going from high school to college. Same with Hunter for IU. I am optimistic he'll be able to play this year, but even Rabjohns said reports from the team are that his shot is a little rusty and he needs to continue to work on his conditioning. Now, maybe he'll get all that in order by the time the season starts, but I'm not optimistic he's gonna come in at the same level he was at prior to the injury. It'll take time to get there.

How "under the radar" do they have to be?

I think Aaron Henry is going to have a pretty big year. He averaged 6.1ppg, 3.8rpg, 1.6apg last season, but ended up starting 22 games after Langford went down for the season. With McQuaid graduated, he'll retain his starting spot and I expect that he will be more aggressive and not just "filling in".

for Iowa I expect Nunge to have a breakout year, he has been working with his back to the basket and can concentrate on just the 4/5 positions. he will not have to play the 3 as Wieskamp and Patrick will have the 3 locked down

for Iowa I expect Nunge to have a breakout year, he has been working with his back to the basket and can concentrate on just the 4/5 positions. he will not have to play the 3 as Wieskamp and Patrick will have the 3 locked down

Plus he’s grown a foot and a half and put on 85 pounds of muscle.

My under the radar guy will be Sasha. Seems to be a kid that gets it, and think his 3 point shooting will be big next season.

My under the radar guy will be Sasha. Seems to be a kid that gets it, and think his 3 point shooting will be big next season.
This ^
Trying to fairly determine under the radar is a little difficult.
Wheeler, Tre, Haarms, Eastern, don’t really qualify. I don’t think any RS or incoming guys should qualify. So it’s kinda Sasha by default. Maybe Hunter but I’d go with Sasha.

ADVERTISEMENT