***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
about what? or are you a bigot toward white players by saying they can't play BB?

image.jpg

Reactions: Jaycg15 and SNU0821
the typical bigot response. I guess Haarms can't play BB, Indiana just received a commit from a White player and really want Leal another white player,

Purdue got a white player to commit.

are you saying they can't play BB as well?

the typical bigot response. I guess Haarms can't play BB, Indiana just received a commit from a White player and really want Leal another white player,

Purdue got a white player to commit.

are you saying they can't play BB as well?

We are giving up white players for our 2020 recruiting class. Kind of an extension of lent.

I don’t know you and I’m not your boyfriend but I value your takes infinitely more than the homophobic, likely homosexual, aging frat boy Snu’s dumbassery. Faint praise I know. A while ago Painter decided that he would recruit at least one person in each class that could actually shoot a basketball. While that hasn’t paid off in a national championship (a very difficult proposition) it has resulted in a string of very enjoyable teams to watch and any real basketball fan would agree. I expect that will continue as long as Painter is the coach at Purdue. Good times.

I don’t know you and I’m not your boyfriend but I value your takes infinitely more than the homophobic, likely homosexual, aging frat boy Snu’s dumbassery. Faint praise I know. A while ago Painter decided that he would recruit at least one person in each class that could actually shoot a basketball. While that hasn’t paid off in a national championship (a very difficult proposition) it has resulted in a string of very enjoyable teams to watch and any real basketball fan would agree. I expect that will continue as long as Painter is the coach at Purdue. Good times.
Cool story Eric. Just know that there are a lot of people here that have you on ignore because you’re a huge douchebag.

Cool story Eric. Just know that there are a lot of people here that have you on ignore because you’re a huge douchebag.
Who is a lot? Hail the ultra sensitive troll? Certainly not you the ultra sensitive IU frat boy knee jerking to any mention of Purdue. The only person here that would ruffle my feathers with an ignore is Kistek. Kistek rocks. You ironically are the king douchebag. I’m going to share my thoughts here at the risk of being called a homo...if you’ve noticed (I’m sure you have since you’re the designated board hall monitor) traffic is down and my guess it is the relentless trolling by the Gang of Four (The Crew?) that has caused the decline. Congrats asshole.

Last edited:
Galloway is a solid piece on his own but I don’t think the players around him will compliment his skill set.
Oh yeah? Why is that Blaire? Please elaborate and fill us in on his skill set that you’ve seen. Lol.

Am I wrong?
I don’t think the two players are that much different. I’d say Ivey is better at this stage, but neither are guys that are going to come in and produce right away. So my whole point is saying he’s no Ivey is hilarious to me. Iveys a solid recruit but just like normal here you are pumping Purdue recruits. It’s like clockwork man. Lol.

I don’t think the two players are that much different. I’d say Ivey is better at this stage, but neither are guys that are going to come in and produce right away. So my whole point is saying he’s no Ivey is hilarious to me. Iveys a solid recruit but just like normal here you are pumping Purdue recruits. It’s like clockwork man. Lol.

I’d say they’re not too similar at all. Ivey is a really good shooter and scorer at all 3 levels. I’m struggling to find many similarities between them as players. You don’t think Ivey is going to come in and produce right away? I disagree with that. I think the next rankings (based on things Eric Bossi has said) he’ll jump even higher. It’s not really pumping up our recruits to say that he’s a better player than Galloway. That’s already clearly reflected in the rankings right now.

I’d say they’re not too similar at all. Ivey is a really good shooter and scorer at all 3 levels. I’m struggling to find many similarities between them as players. You don’t think Ivey is going to come in and produce right away? I disagree with that. I think the next rankings (based on things Eric Bossi has said) he’ll jump even higher. It’s not really pumping up our recruits to say that he’s a better player than Galloway. That’s already clearly reflected in the rankings right now.
Lol. There’s a difference to say he’s a better player and then say “he’s no Ivey.” They’re both recruits outside the Top 50 which we’ve heard from Purdue fans, specifically, there isn’t much much difference and it’s a crapshoot between 50-100.

Honestly, it just makes me laugh now.

Lol. There’s a difference to say he’s a better player and then say “he’s no
Ivey.” Honestly, it just makes me laugh now.

Why? You guys got a good player but Purdue got a better one. Whether I say he’s a better player or he’s no Ivey that doesn’t change anything. We can have the same song and dance once Leal commits too if you’d like.

Are Purdue/IU fans really going to compare every recruit to one another & shitpost after each commitment?

giphy.gif

Matt Painter is the WORST actor. I’m glad he’s good at his day job though

He's also about to have a triple chin. He will look like skinny fat bastard when it is time to bang another cheerleader.

1nyh1k.jpg

Reactions: otte21
Galloway is ok. Another non-shooter not sure IU needed that.
I think he is a solid pick up for IU. If Purdue had missed on Ivey and Morton, he and Walton would have been who I wanted Purdue to land. Leal, not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT