• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Helms National Championship"

source.gif

Love the Galloway pickup. He's the kind of guy that does a lot of little things and plays defense to help you win a lot of Big Ten games. Not instant impact, but he's definitely a program guy.

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
Love the Galloway pickup. He's the kind of guy that does a lot of little things and plays defense to help you win a lot of Big Ten games. Not instant impact, but he's definitely a program guy.

Seems like a solid pickup for you guys. Interesting to see the variance in his ranking on rivals compared to 247.

Leo and Brad it is. Thanks.
Got a last min request so I missed the showing for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Ended up just going to Spider Man. Inhaven’t seen Endgame, but it didn’t make that much of a difference. Movie was pretty good, but it was hard to suspend the belief that everyone wouldn’t be fooled by fcking holograms.

Reactions: bMORE607
Got a last min request so I missed the showing for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Ended up just going to Spider Man. Inhaven’t seen Endgame, but it didn’t make that much of a difference. Movie was pretty good, but it was hard to suspend the belief that everyone would be fooled by fcking holograms.

giphy.gif

Nah anybody that knows spider man

Knows Jake Gyllenhaal’s character is a bad guy. I’m assuming thats what you meant by holograms since I haven’t seen the movie
Nah, not exactly that, more that everyone would be fooled by bullsht.

Got a last min request so I missed the showing for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Ended up just going to Spider Man. Inhaven’t seen Endgame, but it didn’t make that much of a difference. Movie was pretty good, but it was hard to suspend the belief that everyone wouldn’t be fooled by fcking holograms.

A movie about a teenage boy with super powers from getting bit my a spider and holograms is where you draw the line at being unbelievable?

Trey Galloway committed to IU. Solid pickup. Hoping we get Leal now too.

What is his game like / who would you compare him to?

Just a quick search shows he's a 6'4" SG, with a developing jumpshot. Ranked 170ish on 247, unranked on Rivals, 4star on ESPN

Galloway is ok. Another non-shooter not sure IU needed that.
hey if he does close to what Baer did for Iowa, you won't/can't complain. every team needs players that do the gritty work, both in practice and on the court. your basic glue guy.

ADVERTISEMENT