***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think TOS has also stolen a lot of members (impact seen less in this thread, but more in the overall activity). It’s most evident the bball recruiting board. 3-5 years ago, whenever the mods posted one of those recruiting rankings update threads, they would be filled with questions or Gil type outrage. Now, that board and those threads are completely dead on a relative basis.

247 format sucks IMO

Ohio State bball and fball self report violations... Anyone know what actually went down? What I read was the typical too many calls/texts

going to change my prediction for the 20 class
CG 6'2 Arhon Ulis younger brother of Tyler Ulis to replace GT 6'2 CG Evelyn
F 6'9 Powel to replace 6'9 Kriener
open scholly 7' Foster
open scholly 6'6 WG Jordan Geronimo

these 4 look to be a major upgrade to this team,

Ohio State bball and fball self report violations... Anyone know what actually went down? What I read was the typical too many calls/texts

A whole bunch of nothing. "The Ohio State basketball coaching staff also self-reported past violations, including paying for a recruit’s meal that exceeded by $40 while on an official visit. The coaching staff also ordered alcohol from a hotel bar for the family exceeding the $23.25 amount for beverages policy."

The NCAA is trash.

going to change my prediction for the 20 class
CG 6'2 Arhon Ulis younger brother of Tyler Ulis to replace GT 6'2 CG Evelyn
F 6'9 Powel to replace 6'9 Kriener
open scholly 7' Foster
open scholly 6'6 WG Jordan Geronimo

these 4 look to be a major upgrade to this team,

What happened to Suggs, Sibley, & Jackson?

in my opinion Suggs is going to Gonzaga
Jackson looks to be staying home to play for Syracuse
Sibley is my alternate for Geronimo, in this case its a 1st to commit gets the scholly.

none of the 3 that I listed will be bad recruits, just a little raw, Powel reminds me of a more polished Olaseni. plus a more athletic F than Kriener, who will play beside Foster,

Ulis is a interesting prospect that has practiced with and against Tyler. who was a outstanding player in his own right,

If basketball recruiting becomes more like football I would probably quit following it as much. Sucks for Northwestern.

IU in the final 2 with Stanford for 4 star Anthony Leal. I would be pretty surprised if he doesn't end up at IU, but I would never blame a kid for going to Stanford. Leal shot the ball really well the final few weekends. I have gone back and forth with him, but I would have no problem taken him along with Galloway.

If basketball recruiting becomes more like football I would probably quit following it as much. Sucks for Northwestern.

IU in the final 2 with Stanford for 4 star Anthony Leal. I would be pretty surprised if he doesn't end up at IU, but I would never blame a kid for going to Stanford. Leal shot the ball really well the final few weekends. I have gone back and forth with him, but I would have no problem taken him along with Galloway.
Id be happy with Leal. Good shooter. Good four year guy. Hope we land him.

36kphc.jpg

On a side note, thinking about ditching out of work early today and going to the movies. Can anyone tell me if Spider Man is good or should I see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood instead? I haven’t gone to a movie theatre since my daughter was born 3 yrs ago.

On a side note, thinking about ditching out of work early today and going to the movies. Can anyone tell me if Spider Man is good or should I see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood instead? I haven’t gone to a movie theatre since my daughter was born 3 yrs ago.

Do you like Marvel movies and have you seen Endgame? If not go see the Tarantino film.

Do you like Marvel movies and have you seen Endgame? If not go see the Tarantino film.
I do like Marvel movies, but haven’t seen Endgame since it isn’t out for rental yet. I have though been exposed to all of the spoilers since it’s impossible to avoid them.

Edit: If Endgame was still playing at my local theatre, I would see that instead, but that unfortunately isn’t an option.

Spider-Man was okay. Wouldn’t crack my top 10 marvel movies.

Will Purdue ever catch Maryland in National Championships? Even if we count just titles won with the B1G I don’t think you can do it.
Purdue has won 2 b1g titles in basketball since Maryland joined. Looks that empty trophy case is more fitting for your program.

I’ve only got two Purdue posters on ignore (pig and John). Can’t imagine either one is worth responding to.
Ahh yes, the daily random poster who has to announce they have me on ignore to the entire forum. @boilerzz Your turn next, it's been a few days since you reminded everyone that have me on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT