ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Two games on the docket tonight:

7PM - Ohio State at Iowa - Looking like a must win for Iowa and a game OSU really needs as well if it aspires to play in the NCAA tournament
8PM - Maryland at MSU - Tough matchup for a shorthanded Terps squad. Looking forward to Cowan vs Cash. Maybe the Red Mamba goes off and gets some help? A Boilermaker can dream.

Isn't it weird how quiet this board is without SNU instigating a bunch of shit? I love it.
Kind of amazing that even Purdue posters become more tolerable. It certainly makes you wonder why some of them insist on taking Snu's bait when he throws shade.

Kind of amazing that even Purdue posters become more tolerable. It certainly makes you wonder why some of them insist on taking Snu's bait when he throws shade.
Because...Me

224g4p.jpg

Isn't it weird how quiet this board is without SNU instigating a bunch of shit? I love it.
Don't worry. I'll be back. Busiest time of year for me. Then heading overseas for work for probably a month.

And since they are a reflection of you.....
Purdue has their fair share of trolls and idiot posters here. In fact, I'd argue that it was unreadable for a while with Purdue and Iowa posters going back and forth. I'd rather shove pencils into my eyeballs then read that nonsense.

Purdue has their fair share of trolls and idiot posters here. In fact, I'd argue that it was unreadable for a while with Purdue and Iowa posters going back and forth. I'd rather shove pencils into my eyeballs then read that nonsense.
Hey, we have something in common. I'd rather you shove pencils into your eyeballs than read that nonsense too.

Reactions: KisteK
Honestly its odd to me that people are so enamored with Nitwig and SNU. Constantly bringing them up only validates you think about them a whole lot.
I was just noting the stark difference in board behavior when those two aren't constantly off their rockers. Nothing more nothing less.

How the hell is Iowa favored by a point tonight? I get that home court is worth like 2-3 points but I figured Ohio State would be favored by 4-5 points
Now OSU by 1.5. I also thought that was weird this morning but I can see the game going so many different ways.

I was just noting the stark difference in board behavior when those two aren't constantly off their rockers. Nothing more nothing less.
In this case, you're bringing the board back down into a pile of hot garbage.

How many players are hurt for Maryland? Obviously Jackson but who else? 15.5 point dogs tonight.

Anyone betting tonight? Pretty much everything I've posted so far I've lost. So here goes: Under 152 in Ohio State-Iowa game.

Bet big on the Ravens over the Chefs...oh wait fvcking Eric Weddle decides to stop playing with a minute left and our ass hat offensive coordinator throws the ball 50 times against the 31st ranked run defense. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Those Raven ****s got me last weekend.

Anyone betting tonight? Pretty much everything I've posted so far I've lost. So here goes: Under 152 in Ohio State-Iowa game.
I personally don't like the under, Iowa gives zero resistance defensively and plays at a fast pace. My bets tonight:

AZ-3.5 against Utah
OVER 151 Wichita state/Houston
Warriors-4 against Houston
OKC -1 against clippers

Reactions: ThreeTwaunMoore
Wieskamp stats thru Jan 2nd
35.5 ppg 15.3 rpg, 1.87 spg, 1.62 bpg and 1.37 apg for a 6'6 player, who can play the 2 or 3 this while facing dbl teams and triple teams. he will be a nice addition for the 18-19 season.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
ADVERTISEMENT