ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina vs Kentucky

during the game which one would you have sit to get him more minutes
Travis or Washington?

Oh my question wasn’t even pertaining to that. I just didn’t notice he played much and thought he was hurt. I missed the 2 minutes he played as well. Just a generic question. Congrats on the win!

Reactions: mebeblue2
9-2 superbowl record.. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

The record means nothing when your coach continues to tells his kids this. If you’re program is higher then what he said, then maybe you should inform your coach to act like it is. Herro saying that screams Superbowl mentality and that’s what Cal tells them.

Keep waiting

LOL

Now do you see?

You "heard" right

It happened, and you guessed wrong.

It wasnt close really ..... Oh wait

We had them up 11, we let them cut it to 6. I guess we did keep it respectable

11 better on the boards, kinda rare against a UNC team

You called it, it was both

He missed a lot . ....

This guy....

His brother on que.. .

Again....

Both had 18 TOs, nice try.

If you watched the same game that the rest of us did, then you’d know it was sloppy game. 36 tot turnovers is just a number, but the flow of the game and terrible shots/drives some had made it sloppy. Of course, you probably look like the guy in your profile picture so it makes sense why you don’t get that it was a sloppy game.

ahem.......Sir... one of those losses never happened.

We may pretend a loss never happened but U6 keeps trying to pretend they won a trophy in 2013..... pretty hilarious stuff

Which means Cal has no final fours before Kentucky right

Well there’s that and then throw in the fact that Travis and Johnson had 20+ points each and Washington damn near had a triple double. Hagans to me was the star of the game but not the only reason we won.
As IU said, letting White run amok as he normally does, it could have been different. He couldn't pass, catch, shoot or dribble. Not taking anything from our bigs, Hagans changed the game

Reactions: Quavarius
As IU said, letting White run amok as he normally does, it could have been different. He couldn't pass, catch, shoot or dribble. Not taking anything from our bigs, Hagans changed the game

Yep, same thing I said I was just giving our other guys that preformed well a little credit also.

The record means nothing when your coach continues to tells his kids this. If you’re program is higher then what he said, then maybe you should inform your coach to act like it is. Herro saying that screams Superbowl mentality and that’s what Cal tells them.
Let me explain why Cal says that before you get carried away with your UK hate agenda.
Back in Cal's first year at UK, he was making a speech. He asked the crowd "what if we lost to Louisville, but won the national title, would that be okay?" Several people in the crowd said "HELL NO". Cal has commented on that every year, so it's more about throwing a nugget to the fans.
You're literally a moron if you think UL is UK's super bowl. In reality, UL just hasn't been good enough the last 10+ years to beat UK more that twice.

I see HR having a heart attack if his U6 team loses to this "bad" Kentucky team. His posting is getting to desperate levels.
I have yet to see a post from him that wasn't a negative slant towards UK.
I wish he would just show us where big bad UK touched him.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Thanks! You guys did play a good game also. Why doesn’t little start? The guy is a stud and deserves to do so. He was great in the AA game. Just wondering why Roy won’t start him

Your guess is as good as mine. I’m hoping by conference play he does start. He needs more minutes and I’m hoping Rechon Black gets more playing time too.

I didn't say it wasn't a good win. It was a big win for you guys. I was just offering my 2 cents saying why I didn't think it was a "great game" like @RR30 suggested. UVA wins plenty of games against good teams where we don't play great. Doesn't mean it's not a good win.
I remember UVA playing a great game against a 16 seed in the NCAA tourney last year.

If you watched the same game that the rest of us did, then you’d know it was sloppy game. 36 tot turnovers is just a number, but the flow of the game and terrible shots/drives some had made it sloppy. Of course, you probably look like the guy in your profile picture so it makes sense why you don’t get that it was a sloppy game.
It was a very sloppy game. I was sitting with my in-laws, who are HUGE UK fans, and that was the constant chatter---"Such a sloppy game".

Honestly, HR, I didn't come away impressed with either as a team. SOme really good individual play. But as teams, it wasn't impressive.

Reactions: HRTheCard
It was a very sloppy game. I was sitting with my in-laws, who are HUGE UK fans, and that was the constant chatter---"Such a sloppy game".

Honestly, HR, I didn't come away impressed with either as a team. SOme really good individual play. But as teams, it wasn't impressive.

Agree. Especially with UNC. They have already lost to Texas and blown out by Michigan. If it wasn’t for the Gonzaga win, they might not be ranked right now. That’s what happened with Nova. Seems they are a completely different team away from home.

Everyone is gonna play sloppy! It’s not like UL and IU doesn’t ever have a sloppy game. Both teams played a lot of freshman so it was kinda to be expected. I honestly didn’t expect White to look so bad and the Little guy to this point in the season contributes nothing.

Anyone know why Roy was bout ready to cry in the post game presser? Heard he went off on somebody.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Heard you can count losses as wins now. So guess Virginia won that game.
Sounds good to me. I guess both Kentucky and Virginia can look at the NCAA record book and see how they are recorded. I understand that UVA is the only number 1 seed to ever lose to a 16 seed in NCAA basketball tournament history. That is something that will be discussed for years to come. Kentucky's loss to Seton Hall will be forgotten but UVA's loss to a 16 seed will never be forgotten. It will be talked about every March when the NCAA tournament games are played. You have made history and you might as well revel in it.

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT