ADVERTISEMENT

No Games....

This is notoriously a bad week, finals week. I knew I was going to be snowed in on Monday, so I watched Oregon State/St.Louis and Purdue/Texas on my snow day.

Tuesday had a couple of pretty solid games, actually. The Villanova/Penn game was fun to watch. Love watching teams that use lots of screens and back cuts! And the New Mexico/Colorado game, while not exciting on paper, had Bill Walton commentating - so that was a nice treat. Colorado came back and won after trailing by 17 points or so.

Yesterday featured a couple of solid games - Lipscomb/Louisville and LSU/Houston. Yes, I know, these aren't juggernaut matchups. They're still fun games to watch nonetheless!

Good thing I got my hot, hot wife to keep me occupied, amirite?
lqlv3bijwbdjrek7zmz1uv2rqknppxw6u9fq-d7dsby.jpg

Definitely slower than we want it to be. For Duke, they play next Tuesday and Thursday. Then no games until January 5th. Lame.
Thats brutal. I think we finally have a solid week coming up: 15th, 18th, 22nd...then a break to the 29th. The scary thing is we could go 1-2 heading into xmas----i don't need that kind of pressure lol.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
You're not going 1-2. Quit being a rupp doomsayer.
Man, With Dok being out, anything can happen. We have played with zero flow for the most part. We have so much inconsistency that no game feels really comfortable. Im always on the brink of thinking it can go off the rails at any time. Pascall will be a difficult matchup for us. Im ready to see some cohesion within our first 5 or six guys. Grimes has been in a major rut and Vick went from all american hot to who the fug is that guy.

This is notoriously a bad week, finals week. I knew I was going to be snowed in on Monday, so I watched Oregon State/St.Louis and Purdue/Texas on my snow day.

Tuesday had a couple of pretty solid games, actually. The Villanova/Penn game was fun to watch. Love watching teams that use lots of screens and back cuts! And the New Mexico/Colorado game, while not exciting on paper, had Bill Walton commentating - so that was a nice treat. Colorado came back and won after trailing by 17 points or so.

Yesterday featured a couple of solid games - Lipscomb/Louisville and LSU/Houston. Yes, I know, these aren't juggernaut matchups. They're still fun games to watch nonetheless!

Yeah, I watched those games you were talking about and they were all pretty solid. Really Monday and tonight are the only nights there are really no good games at all. Can't wait for conference games to start though. That is when it gets awesome.

Reactions: dukedevilz
well then, at the very least there should've been a couple UNC games this week.

See, this isn't bad. Much better than the crap that is usually on here clearly tinged with real bitterness. When we say to be better this is what we are looking for.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT