ADVERTISEMENT

NFL general discussion thread.

I am liking the Rams loss. I dig the Saints losing. Setting up nicely for San Fran in the NFC battle. Win tomorrow night, winning record guaranteed. 3 game lead in the west. 2 game lead in the conference.

I hate that the Steelers are just hanging around. They are building momentum with these close 1 score wins, some handed to them on a silver platter. The good news is they have already played 6 of their 8 home games.

Reactions: dtgold88
The Panthers needed to take advantage of the Saints losing today but didn’t.
Absolutely. Green Bay is a tough place to play. The Panthers were in that game in the end when it didn't look like they would have been. Those two turnovers were really the difference in the game. Can't do that on the road. Would have been nice for them to have won that game and stay within a game in the South.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Absolutely. Green Bay is a tough place to play. The Panthers were in that game in the end when it didn't look like they would have been. Those two turnovers were really the difference in the game. Can't do that on the road. Would have been nice for them to have won that game and stay within a game in the South.
Yeah those 2 turnovers definitely killed us. That roughing the passer penalty also killed us because it shouldn’t have been called.

@LetsGoDuke301 your coach went full potato. Should have ran the ball on second down that way if you dont get the first you bleed some of the clock and Seattle probably just sits in it for the tie.
Kneeling at the end of the first half told me everything I needed to know. Jimmy G didn't live up to the moment. I still like the defense. They just got put in some bad situations due to Jimmy G. I don't hate the loss, I hate that it was to the Seahawks. Errrrrr.

Reactions: bMORE607
Kneeling at the end of the first half told me everything I needed to know. Jimmy G didn't live up to the moment. I still like the defense. They just got put in some bad situations due to Jimmy G. I don't hate the loss, I hate that it was to the Seahawks. Errrrrr.

Kittle being out didn’t help. You know more about the 49ers, but how are they covering the TE? Seems like that could be ripe for the picking. Ravens fvcking love throwing to TEs.

Kittle being out didn’t help. You know more about the 49ers, but how are they covering the TE? Seems like that could be ripe for the picking. Ravens fvcking love throwing to TEs.
Kwon Alexander was that guy. He is out for the rest of the season. Seems like they are losing players left and right. If the front line doesn't get pressure on the quarterback, the Niners' backfield is a liability IMO. I see the 49ers losing to you guys.

Crazy end to the Steelers/Browns game. There’s going to be some huge fines and suspensions announced sometime over the next week for several players.

Wow. Didn't watch the game. But seeing the replay, that dude should be released immediately and thrown out of the league. Browns handle winning as classy as they do losing.
I agree, he should he done for good in the NFL. With the way he swung that helmet I wouldn’t be surprised if the Steelers QB has a severe concussion from being hit with the helmet even though he seemed like it didn’t faze him after he got hit.

I agree, he should he done for good in the NFL. With the way he swung that helmet I wouldn’t be surprised if the Steelers QB has a severe concussion from being hit with the helmet even though he seemed like it didn’t faze him after he got hit.

After that Earl Thomas hit, its going to take a lot to faze him.

After that Earl Thomas hit, its going to take a lot to faze him.
I didn’t see the hit that’s you’re talking about because I haven’t watched many Steelers games this season that I can remember. The only reason that I watched the game tonight is because it’s Thursday night and there wasn’t really anything else on tv to watch. The way his neck bent from the impact of the helmet I was expecting him to drop but he didn’t.

I didn’t see the hit that’s you’re talking about because I haven’t watched many Steelers games this season that I can remember. The only reason that I watched the game tonight is because it’s Thursday night and there wasn’t really anything else on tv to watch. The way his neck bent from the impact of the helmet I was expecting him to drop but he didn’t.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...fter-helmet-swing-two-other-players-punished/

Garrett has been suspended indefinitely without pay (at minimum for the rest of the season), Pouncey has been suspended for 3 games without pay, Ogunjobi has been suspended for 1 game without pay and all 3 players have been fined undisclosed amounts. Both teams were also fined $250,000. Additional discipline could be coming for other players

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...fter-helmet-swing-two-other-players-punished/

Garrett has been suspended indefinitely without pay (at minimum for the rest of the season), Pouncey has been suspended for 3 games without pay, Ogunjobi has been suspended for 1 game without pay and all 3 players have been fined undisclosed amounts. Both teams were also fined $250,000. Additional discipline could be coming for other players

Garret should be gone until at least week 9 of next year.

Garret should be gone until at least week 9 of next year.
With the article stating that his suspension is indefinite and will be for the remainder of this season at minimum I’d be surprised if his suspension doesn’t extend into next season. If they’ll suspend players for 6 games for violating the league substance abuse policy then you’d think that they would suspend a player at least double that for ripping off a player’s helmet and then hitting him with it.

Wow. Didn't watch the game. But seeing the replay, that dude should be released immediately and thrown out of the league. Browns handle winning as classy as they do losing.
thrown out of the league, huh? what should be the punishment for this....

75046313_10158273319743094_228438139264303104_o.jpg

didn't faze him maybe because he was hit by the facemask.

Agree could have been really bad and Garrett deserved a long suspension. But why should the suspension be longer because it COULD have been worse?

When pitchers throw at hitters do they get half year suspensions because they could badly injure or even kill the hitter if the pitch goes 2 feet higher than intended?

Never mind Garrett's actions do not occur if Rudolph does not start things up not once, but 2 times.

And, no, that last comment does not mean Garrett should not have been suspended. He went way too far.

ADVERTISEMENT