ADVERTISEMENT

NFL general discussion thread.

Well, he's only been in that situation twice this year and it didn't go well. And it's not as if the Chiefs or Browns have Ronnie Lott back there.

Again, it may not matter.
Who knows, I do know the Ravens play the Browns again, and will more than likely hammer them. 9ers game should be a good one, looking forward to it. Plus living in the Bay, it’s nice to see the Niners not sucking for the first time in years.

I can’t believe the Rams came out like this in a must win game. Goff is fvcking horrible. Can’t wait for next weeks heavyweight match.
They have to be having buyer's remorse over Goff/Gurley deals.

Still think that Jackson will struggle if forced to come from behind and win a game with his arm. But no one has been able to put them in that position lately.
Browns did.......still no clue how.

Definitely have it with Goff. I understand the line is in shambles, but he is bad.
I wonder if those hiring coaches who worked with, look like or one time had a playdate with McVeigh regret it at all.

@LetsGoDuke301 @Noahtogo24

giphy.gif

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Skins currently on a huge winning streak.
Guess they didn’t get the tank for Young memo.
HTTR

Reactions: bMORE607
Now we just need to get rid of Cam and sign a good QB.
I think he gets one more year, let him play out the last year on his deal. If he lights it up, give him another deal. If he sucks again, move on. Our cap hit we take with him next year isn’t awful, especially for a former MVP quarterback. But at least we know Tepper has some balls and isn’t all talk. Dude means business

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I think he gets one more year, let him play out the last year on his deal. If he lights it up, give him another deal. If he sucks again, move on. Our cap hit we take with him next year isn’t awful, especially for a former MVP quarterback. But at least we know Tepper has some balls and isn’t all talk. Dude means business
Yeah I think they’ll probably let him finish out the final year on his contract then find another QB

How is that not a penalty? If that had been Brady, dude from KC would've been arrested.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
LMAO....PI on Kelcie was a joke. I mean possibly one of the worst calls I have ever seen.

NE defender drags KC receiver to the ground, by the face mask. Mahomes finger gets stuck in defenders face mask---penalty.

Wow.

Yeah....the Pats really benefited from homecooking tonight...

****ing disgusting officiating.

Jump off a bridge. Seriously. You Boston t***ts are the worst fvcking c*** suckers on the face of the earth. The refs have helped you cum guzzling shits in multiple Super Bowl runs. You always get that phantom call. One fvcking regular season game in December isn’t going to change all the bullshit calls you’ve gotten over the years.

I seriously can’t imagine having every sports team in my city/that I root for win their championship multiple times. Boston fans are the most entitled POS on the face of the earth. You don’t deserve a good call or a good bounce for a fvcking century.

Never quote me again, in fact just block me. I just don’t care what you’re going to type while crying tonight. Go cry in your pillow because you lost a December game due to a call finally not going Boston’s way.

If there is one thing that could unite this country, it’s everybody else watching you entitled fvcks lose and cry that shit didn’t go Boston’s way.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Jump off a bridge. Seriously. You Boston t***ts are the worst fvcking c*** suckers on the face of the earth. The refs have helped you cum guzzling shits in multiple Super Bowl runs. You always get that phantom call. One fvcking regular season game in December isn’t going to change all the bullshit calls you’ve gotten over the years.

I seriously can’t imagine having every sports team in my city/that I root for win their championship multiple times. Boston fans are the most entitled POS on the face of the earth. You don’t deserve a good call or a good bounce for a fvcking century.

Never quote me again, in fact just block me. I just don’t care what you’re going to type while crying tonight. Go cry in your pillow because you lost a December game due to a call finally not going Boston’s way.

If there is one thing that could unite this country, it’s everybody else watching you entitled fvcks lose and cry that shit didn’t go Boston’s way.

SmokinSmile..SmokinSmile..SmokinSmile..SmokinSmile..SmokinSmile..SmokinSmile

Yeah....the Pats really benefited from homecooking tonight...

****ing disgusting officiating.

Don't even know where to start with this one.

Let's start with the fact that, even in the game in which they were "screwed," KC had 136 freaking penalty yards to NE's 25. Did you happen to count how many times Romo and the broadcasting team said "I don't see anything there?" At least 3 times.

Even if the Patriots were truly hosed, a NE fan complaining about officiating is hilarious. NO ONE has benefited more from shady and/or bad calls in important games than the Patriots over the years. It's not even close. There's always a Tuck Rule or something equally absurd to bail you out at the most convenient time.

Don't worry, you'll still get the calls in the playoffs. If you're competitive enough to keep the game close. But the refs will likely assist you with that as well.

Patriots caught cheating once again. Not that there was any reason to believe they ever stopped. Biggest frauds in sports history.

The Bengals employee flagged media relations. Bengals security then interviewed the Kraft videographer. This was also taped. The cameraman asked if they could just delete the footage and it all be forgotten per sources

Patriots caught cheating once again. Not that there was any reason to believe they ever stopped. Biggest frauds in sports history.

The Bengals employee flagged media relations. Bengals security then interviewed the Kraft videographer. This was also taped. The cameraman asked if they could just delete the footage and it all be forgotten per sources

Nothing about that story makes sense from either perspective. What purpose does videotaping the sidelines do, everything is radioed in? Why are you spying on the Bengals, they fvcking suck? Why are they taping a “documentary piece” at the Bengals stadium and not Foxboro? I think it’s a big nothing, but it’s the Patriots.

ADVERTISEMENT