ADVERTISEMENT

NFL general discussion thread.

Mahomes has a defense now. I think this may be a problem for the rest of the NFL for awhile.

Not trying to be an asshole but you’re the only Baltimore guy I kind of know and you seem to be plugged in.

How did that happen @bMORE607

Lots of people seemed to believe this game was as much of a gimme as they get.

Go Chiefs!

Not trying to be an asshole but you’re the only Baltimore guy I kind of know and you seem to be plugged in.

How did that happen @bMORE607

Lots of people seemed to believe this game was as much of a gimme as they get.

Go Chiefs!

I’ve said all season that Lamar is a mediocre passer. It just hasn’t been exposed often because he’s rarely behind.

Reactions: dtgold88
Just slit your wrist you, dumb fvck. You’re the JohnHoosier of the non B1G posters.

Coming from an emotional man-child, angry that his team blew it. Cry me a river.

How many times did Lamar see a double digit deficit this year? 3? What was his record in those games? How did he perform in those situations when he wasn’t facing a prevent D?

And we’re talking about a KC secondary that wasn’t playing great yet, the Browns, and a garbage Titans secondary.

Tell your boy Harbaugh to start throwing 40 times/game and see how many games he wins.

Coming from an emotional man-child, angry that his team blew it. Cry me a river.

How many times did Lamar see a double digit deficit this year? 3? What was his record in those games? How did he perform in those situations when he wasn’t facing a prevent D?

And we’re talking about a KC secondary that wasn’t playing great yet, the Browns, and a garbage Titans secondary.

Tell your boy Harbaugh to start throwing 40 times/game and see how many games he wins.

Lol you’re such a contrarian ass clown who thinks he smarting than everybody else while probably sporting a 92 IQ.

Go spot the Texans 28 points and see if Mahomes can lead them to win. Guess what he won’t. That doesn’t mean he isn’t great. Shit went south, we stopped running the ball early. The early pick, which wasn’t his fault, sucked the air right out of that place. You can say I told you so this year just like I got to laugh at you last year. Also I love the Kc defense “wasn’t play great yet”.

I hope the Chiefs win. I love Andy Reid and he deserves it, but you’re legit one of the biggest losers on the board. I can’t imagine how big of a douche you are in real life. I’m sure your family hates associating with you, but hey I bet you tell them how you’re right about stuff.

Lol you’re such a contrarian ass clown who thinks he smarting than everybody else while probably sporting a 92 IQ.

Go spot the Texans 28 points and see if Mahomes can lead them to win. Guess what he won’t. That doesn’t mean he isn’t great. Shit went south, we stopped running the ball early. The early pick, which wasn’t his fault, sucked the air right out of that place. You can say I told you so this year just like I got to laugh at you last year. Also I love the Kc defense “wasn’t play great yet”.

I hope the Chiefs win. I love Andy Reid and he deserves it, but you’re legit one of the biggest losers on the board. I can’t imagine how big of a douche you are in real life. I’m sure your family hates associating with you, but hey I bet you tell them how you’re right about stuff.

Ha. That card, eh? You really are a manchild. 92 would be a compliment to you. Everybody loves “angry, trashy tough guy” though, right?

Contrarianism would be taking a different stance just for the sake of being different. It’s not being contrarian if it’s accurate.

Mahomes came back from a 14-0 deficit to take the lead against the best defense in the league in the AFCC. I don’t think crawling out of a 14-6 hole vs a weak defense is asking too much. But are you seriously comparing their passing abilities?Obviously shit went south when they abandoned the run. That’s the entire point.

Btw, what was there to laugh at last year? The Chiefs weren’t heavy favorites to win it all. Everyone knew their defense would likely cost them. Mahomes and the offense did their part.

Ha. That card, eh? You really are a manchild. 92 would be a compliment to you. Everybody loves “angry, trashy tough guy” though, right?

Contrarianism would be taking a different stance just for the sake of being different. It’s not being contrarian if it’s accurate.

Mahomes came back from a 14-0 deficit to take the lead against the best defense in the league in the AFCC. I don’t think crawling out of a 14-6 hole vs a weak defense is asking too much. But are you seriously comparing their passing abilities?Obviously shit went south when they abandoned the run. That’s the entire point.

Btw, what was there to laugh at last year? The Chiefs weren’t heavy favorites to win it all. Everyone knew their defense would likely cost them. Mahomes and the offense did their part.

You argue about anything and everything, you got pissed off when you got called out for some garbage Linkin Park hot take and did all this research to prove you were right. You’re a fvcking loser dude.

I don’t feel like going and pulling up posts from last years thread, I told you your defense was going to be your downfall and like always you argued. Also no where in that post did I compare Mahomes and Lamar’s passing abilities, but I don’t expect you to ever admit to being wrong. The Chiefs were favorites to win the SB last year entering the playoffs, BUT AGAIN I DON’T EXPECT YOU TO EVER ADMIT TO BEING WRONG.

Again, I like the Chiefs. I’m pulling for them. Even if you are a complete and total clown.

You argue about anything and everything, you got pissed off when you got called out for some garbage Linkin Park hot take and did all this research to prove you were right. You’re a fvcking loser dude.

I don’t feel like going and pulling up posts from last years thread, I told you your defense was going to be your downfall and like always you argued. Also no where in that post did I compare Mahomes and Lamar’s passing abilities, but I don’t expect you to ever admit to being wrong. The Chiefs were favorites to win the SB last year entering the playoffs, BUT AGAIN I DON’T EXPECT YOU TO EVER ADMIT TO BEING WRONG.

Again, I like the Chiefs. I’m pulling for them. Even if you are a complete and total clown.

Ah...I argue anything and everything? Don’t admit I’m wrong? Funny that you bring up Linkin Park, because it’s evidence of what a hypocrite you are. You quibbled for pages over saying that they were the 21st century commercial equivalent to Elvis (highest-selling mainstream rock artist of the 21st century, no matter how shitty they may be).

You’re generally the idiot who jumps in to fire personal attacks like a teenager. Hell, for all I know, you are a teenager. You’re the type of goon who thinks it’s cool to be vulgar and obnoxious, so it wouldn’t be a surprise.

If, in fact, I argued that KC’s D wouldn’t prevent them from a SB last year (definitely don’t remember this), then I was wrong. Wasn’t wrong about Lamar being unable to carry the team with his arm though.

Give him the line that Mahomes dealt with for most of this season and ask him to throw 40+ times per game (because the RBs are running into a brick wall at the line of scrimmage every time) and the results wouldn’t be pretty. It’s not the most controversial take ever.

Last edited:
Interesting, btw, that I’m seeing the exact same take from several unbiased observers today on various boards. Guess they’re all contrarians too.

This shit is unreal. First Tenn smashes Balt. And now, Houston is up 21-0, and driving.

AFC South IMO is the weakest division in football. And now it looks as if it will be an all AFC South, in the AFC Championship.

Wow.

This shit is unreal. First Tenn smashes Balt. And now, Houston is up 21-0, and driving.

AFC South IMO is the weakest division in football. And now it looks as if it will be an all AFC South, in the AFC Championship.

Wow.

Counting out the KC offense would be a grave mistake, but I could totally see Bill O’Brien doing it.

Reactions: dtgold88
Counting out the KC offense would be a grave mistake, but I could totally see Bill O’Brien doing it.
Oh, not doing that. But 24-0 is a hell of a hole. If any team could do it---KC can. But I mean ,Baltimore was averaging what, 30ppg? Being down 24-0 leaves little room for error for your defense. Not sure KC's defense is strong enough to start stringing together 3 and outs. And being down(now 24-7), its not about keeping teams out of the ends zone, and or FG's---But getting 3 and outs. You cannot allow 4-5 monute drives.

Oh, not doing that. But 24-0 is a hell of a hole. If any team could do it---KC can. But I mean ,Baltimore was averaging what, 30ppg? Being down 24-0 leaves little room for error for your defense. Not sure KC's defense is strong enough to start stringing together 3 and outs. And being down(now 24-7), its not about keeping teams out of the ends zone, and or FG's---But getting 3 and outs. You cannot allow 4-5 monute drives.

Big difference between KC and Baltimore is we are a run first team where KC throws to set up the run. They have the weapons to come back. You get one of two scores and the Texans will start to tighten up.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Big difference between KC and Baltimore is we are a run first team where KC throws to set up the run. They have the weapons to come back. You get one of two scores and the Texans will start to tighten up.
Fair enough. Just gotta get a three and out, here. Do that---And what you said starts to come into play---Real quick like. But allow a 7, 8 or 9 play, 3-4 minute drive, and its trouble.

LMAO, at this shit....Who the **** calls for a fake punt, up 24-7? That deep in your own territory.

KC---3 TD's in 3 minutes.

Wow.

Texans thought they had the KO.

Haven’t seen Watson playing air guitar lately.

ADVERTISEMENT