ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs: Finals Thread***

What an embarrassment of riches Golden State is. Curry sits and you’ve still got Klay and KD.

As well as Golden State has played, Cleveland has kept it within a 10 point window. If their defense was half as decent...

I would love it if some bench scrub from Cleveland took a crow hop swing at Draymond Green. Just looking at his stupid facial expressions irritates me.

Reactions: dtgold88 and 829305
It didn't look like Love touched Curry unless he got him up top. Gravity appeared to foul him more than Love did

I remember when folks didn't think Curry would make it in the NBA. Now he's revolutionizing the game. Props

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Wonder if JR Smith knows which city he's currently in. Looked very confused when the camera panned over a moment ago

Reactions: HRTheCard
Curry will go down as the best three point shooter to ever play the game. Just makes ridiculous shots look easy.

Game 1 Lebron has a monster game, and the Cavs lose. Game 2, Cavs actually get good contributions from the rest of the team with 4 players in double figures, they get blown out. Cavs just don't play good enough defense. I don't see how this series goes more than 5 games.

Edit: Jimbo, since I used my one post a week already, I'll just respond here and hope you see it, lol. The 3 players not named Lebron who had double digit points shot 45%, that isn't terrible. More to the point though, Cleveland isn't going to out shoot GS. Not if they're going to let GS score 120+.

Last edited:
Reactions: dtgold88
Game 1 Lebron has a monster game, and the Cavs lose. Game 2, Cavs actually get good contributions from the rest of the team with 4 players in double figures, they get blown out. Cavs just don't play good enough defense. I don't see how this series goes more than 5 games.
LeBron shot 50 percent from the floor, the rest of the team was 38.5 percent. I don’t call that good contributions. He was by himself again pretty much.

Dije Warriors por dos dígitos e hicieron exactamente eso. Los cavs ganarán un juego en casa gracias a Lebron. sin embargo, esta serie ha terminado.

I think tonight goes one of two ways. The Cavs come out pissed off and motivated (LeBron will be no matter what) or they come out flat and feeling sorry for themselves. Can never tell with this Cleveland team.
was surprised as was kind of in between. Hung in there and weathered most GS runs with a decent shot going into the 4th.

I thought they'd win or be out of it by halftime.

Reactions: JimboBBN
How is Jordan Clarkson on an NBA roster. He is awful

NBA Reddit would downvote the crap out of anyone telling them that Clarkson was overpaid and a negative asset. Turns out they were half-right; he's terrible, but Cleveland gave up a first for that crappy contract and Nance. How lucky can the Lakers get? Should have been a first going the other way.

Reactions: JimboBBN
How about Green’s 3s? Or what about Nance’s FTs? My gawd Bron has to gtfo of Cleveland.
They did get to the Finals and should be 1-1. I know you are not one of the irrational posters on this matter, but many teams have lost at Oracle with no shot after the first quarter.

Not to say his teammates don't need to be better on their 3s.

I think he might stay and sign a 1 and 1 and see where things are with the Cavs after next season or maybe better options than really just Philly and LA if he wants to be paid.

Is Bron the best PG in the league? Dude distributes like no other. Too bad a bunch of halftards are on the other end of his passes.
Heard this stat, but going by memory. On his passes they made 43% of 3s in reg. season after the trade. 36% in playoffs. 25% in Finals.

ADVERTISEMENT