ADVERTISEMENT

***NBA Playoffs: Finals Thread***

Refs got it right. Foul on Curry. Cavs killing them on the glass 27 to 12!

Wish they had just called that a double foul or no foul and let the game play on. They both committed fouls at just about the same time. LeBron has been getting away with that chicken wing to create space all playoffs. A lot of times dislodging a player 2-3 feet with no calls to create space.

NBA Refs have looked like college refs all playoffs sadly. Effected by the home crowd and making calls to appease the crowd. Pathetic.

NBA officiating is always ridiculously inconsistent. They kill each other at times with no calls, touch each other at times and it's a foul, call double techs for dudes just talking mess, etc... It's a great product at times and also hard to watch at times.

Will never understand why some want to see NBA officials in college. Way too arbitrary

Wish they had just called that a double foul or no foul and let the game play on. They both committed fouls at just about the same time. LeBron has been getting away with that chicken wing to create space all playoffs. A lot of times dislodging a player 2-3 feet with no calls to create space.

NBA Refs have looked like college refs all playoffs sadly. Effected by the home crowd and making calls to appease the crowd. Pathetic.
He gets the superstar treatment sometimes but you can’t say the guy doesn’t get hit driving to the lane more than anyone else. Isn’t really close even. His strength is held against him and it’s not fair. Not an LBJ guy by any means, but I think they got that one right.

Reactions: dtgold88
NBA officiating is always ridiculously inconsistent. They kill each other at times with no calls, touch each other at times and it's a foul, call double techs for dudes just talking mess, etc... It's a great product at times and also hard to watch at times.
Have to agree with you, this series especially it feels like they haven’t made consistent calls

Reactions: wesr
Javale McGee is the Warriors second leading scorer right now Laughing

Yeah, that isn't good news for the Cavs. You would think Steph or Klay will make some eventually. You never know though. Maybe it will be JR or Hill making them for the Cavs this time. It has been entertaining so far at least.

Yeah, that isn't good news for the Cavs. You would think Steph or Klay will make some eventually. You never know though. Maybe it will be JR or Hill making them for the Cavs this time. It has been entertaining so far at least.
Durant has been nothing short of incredible tonight. No doubt who the best player on this team is

Durant has been nothing short of incredible tonight. No doubt who the best player on this team is

I think Durant is clearly #2 in the league behind Lebron. I know some say AD, who I think is tremendous, but the durability is just too big of an issue for me (at least to this point).

I think Durant is clearly #2 in the league behind Lebron. I know some say AD, who I think is tremendous, but the durability is just too big of an issue for me (at least to this point).
Yea, no issue with that from this Cats fan. AD is a beast all his own, but Durant clearly better. He’s been unstoppable tonight.

Yea, no issue with that from this Cats fan. AD is a beast all his own, but Durant clearly better. He’s been unstoppable tonight.

I love Davis. Love his personality and game and think he is fantastic for the game. I just think Durant is ridiculous. He also gets a lot of contact at times without the respect some other stars get. Someone with his size and skill is just fun to watch.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I don't care how many he has missed. How do you just leave Curry wide open?

Then good hustle and fight by the Cavs to get some possessions.

Reactions: UKcats1988
I don't care how many he has missed. How do you just leave Curry wide open?

Then good hustle and fight by the Cavs to get some possessions.

He’s the one guy in the nba you absolutely have to keep track of at all times.

I am 100 percent convinced LBJ has 2 more rings if not for him joining the Warriors. I dont think they could beat him without KD

Yeah, maybe not. When he wants to dial it in he just does. Curry and Thompson can both be off. Not Durant.

I kind of wish JR would have made that last 3. Just feel bad for the dude. He went through a few years when he was a real stud and now that mistake will stain him forever.

ADVERTISEMENT