ADVERTISEMENT

NBA 2k19

Damn, park is getting frustrating. Still just screens and shoves and sharps. Losing my patience with it a bit.

It is taking forever to get to 92. Takes 2 bars and 50k is only 5 percent. This stinks!

It is taking forever to get to 92. Takes 2 bars and 50k is only 5 percent. This stinks!

Oh, cry me a river. I'm still at 88. Crapola.

Love reading the 2k reddit. It's basically all big men talking about what bullshit the game is for post players this year... that posts blow layups and fall down and generally suck, all while sharps are hiding behind screens 32 feet out draining threes. Jimbo and I have had a few games where the other team is shooting like 11, 12, 15 threes, in a game to 21. Add onto that how hard it is to get big man badges (which you often have no control over.... things like shot blocking and boards) compared to guard badges (where you can take 80 shots a game if you want) and it's a lot to handle.

Hoping they keep working on the balance.

Card, when the hell are we playing, btw? WTF, you antisocial mofo?

Love reading the 2k reddit. It's basically all big men talking about what bullshit the game is for post players this year... that posts blow layups and fall down and generally suck, all while sharps are hiding behind screens 32 feet out draining threes. Jimbo and I have had a few games where the other team is shooting like 11, 12, 15 threes, in a game to 21. Add onto that how hard it is to get big man badges (which you often have no control over.... things like shot blocking and boards) compared to guard badges (where you can take 80 shots a game if you want) and it's a lot to handle.

I really do feel like I enjoy 18 more at this point, but its still super early. I hate that I hardly get any greens as a sharp and turn the ball over every other play. Very silly.

Trying to keep track of who's on Xbox and playing this game...

I know I added HR the other day. @bkingUK and @hailtoyourvictor verify with me your names if you're on xbox. I know you've listed them a bunch already, I'm horrible at taking notice.

It is impossible for a guard to guard a big man on park I know that. I’ve also seen “Stretch Gods” in this game yet again and were supposed to be taken out. I will never believe that and probably make a Stretch next year. Tall, athletic, everything you need, and can shoot/dribble moves. They are so good. Also, will you be on today

I really do feel like I enjoy 18 more at this point, but its still super early. I hate that I hardly get any greens as a sharp and turn the ball over every other play. Very silly.

I know I added HR the other day. @bkingUK and @hailtoyourvictor verify with me your names if you're on xbox. I know you've listed them a bunch already, I'm horrible at taking notice.

Ive only seen you on Spectrum

It is impossible for a guard to guard a big man on park I know that. I’ve also seen “Stretch Gods” in this game yet again and were supposed to be taken out. I will never believe that and probably make a Stretch next year. Tall, athletic, everything you need, and can shoot/dribble moves. They are so good. Also, will you be on today

Wife works tonight, so yeah, I'll sure me and Jimbo and a few others will be on. Hook up with us!

And yeah, Stretch Gods suck balls.

PS4

@HRTheCard Man, shitty first night last night! Sorry, Jungle's normally real solid; I can't remember EVER seeing him struggle like that. Just the fact that he said "DAMN IT!" at one point was pretty bad; the guy doesn't curse:)

We'll get it another time. Maybe drunky drunk McDrunkerson @JimboBBN will be there, and not in another party being all antisocial and drunk;)

Reactions: HRTheCard
@HRTheCard Man, shitty first night last night! Sorry, Jungle's normally real solid; I can't remember EVER seeing him struggle like that. Just the fact that he said "DAMN IT!" at one point was pretty bad; the guy doesn't curse:)

We'll get it another time. Maybe drunky drunk McDrunkerson @JimboBBN will be there, and not in another party being all antisocial and drunk;)

That Mississippi State win has still got him on cloud 9 :D

First time poster, long time lurker here. If anyone plays on PC (lolrightwhoplaysonpc) and isn't a hacker...add me on steam. ToDoUbLeD23 this year I chose a 7'2 270lb two way rebounder (Rebounding/Defense) My park record is currently (65-14).

@hailtoyourvictor had to edit I'm a free user for now. I'll be honest, in park and even NBA career games I don't look to score a ton, as a rebounder mainly I only want boards/steals/blocks/assists. If I am looking to score I'll usually use drop steps or post hop shots cause it's difficult to guard for a lot of people. But for instance thru 17 career games played (all 12 min Qs) as a starter I'm averaging 18pts, 12reb, and 12ast, plus 3.5 steals and 3.5 blocks a game. On average I was getting 18-20k mc points per game. No simulation. But online in park I'll only squad with certain people, and constantly check cards for hackers. Park I only average 4pts, but 5 rebs, 2.5 ast, 1.2 steals and a block. I don't even try and post up usually just use strange angles and cut at the right time. All I'm worried about is boxing out and position for a possible rebound, when I grab the o board just pumpfake and then pass it out to my friend on the 3 line. Works everytime almost and gets myself open again for another board should he miss. So I can't help you a ton scoring other than drop steps, hop shots, spins seem mostly ineffective, and put backs.

Edit 2: pls mods halp @jantydog

@hailtoyourvictor also because I've hit a few corner 3s on park and haven't taken any since, says my 3pt % is .667 even though I'd only attempt if I had takeover active and my guard has at least silver dimer. But because of the % people will come out and guard me on the arc, I get so many people just coming into a halfcourt set, screen for the ballhandler and roll, if the defender sticks I'll usually sprint straight out to the 3 point line and as soon as I see them try and follow ill just drive the baseline hard and it's usually a duck in or pump fake layup/dunk. Also just figured out on offense, double tap circle/B and aim your left stick to an opposing player, knocks them right out the area no foul.

Last edited:
First time poster, long time lurker here. If anyone plays on PC (lolrightwhoplaysonpc) and isn't a hacker...add me on steam. ToDoUbLeD23 this year I chose a 7'2 270lb two way rebounder (Rebounding/Defense) My park record is currently (65-14).

I have a massive center too but I keep missing layups. My posterizer and relentless finisher are only at bronze but I’m rebounding over guards and trying to put back an easy dunk only to end up throwing a limp wristed layup off the back of the rim.

Then my buddies say “just dunk it!” and I tell them I’m trying.

Help me.

Reactions: Todoubled23

@hailtoyourvictor had to edit I'm a free user for now. I'll be honest, in park and even NBA career games I don't look to score a ton, as a rebounder mainly I only want boards/steals/blocks/assists. If I am looking to score I'll usually use drop steps or post hop shots cause it's difficult to guard for a lot of people. But for instance thru 17 career games played (all 12 min Qs) as a starter I'm averaging 18pts, 12reb, and 12ast, plus 3.5 steals and 3.5 blocks a game. On average I was getting 18-20k mc points per game. No simulation. But online in park I'll only squad with certain people, and constantly check cards for hackers. Park I only average 4pts, but 5 rebs, 2.5 ast, 1.2 steals and a block. I don't even try and post up usually just use strange angles and cut at the right time. All I'm worried about is boxing out and position for a possible rebound, when I grab the o board just pumpfake and then pass it out to my friend on the 3 line. Works everytime almost and gets myself open again for another board should he miss. So I can't help you a ton scoring other than drop steps, hop shots, spins seem mostly ineffective, and put backs.

Thank you. Very good info. Passing out is a good idea when my guy is shooting narcoleptic layups instead of dunking putbacks.

There is a thread on the football board you can post in and it will fix your post restriction.

Reactions: Todoubled23
8 team...14 game league with custom draft...Can include classic players in player pool for draft....

@JimboBBN Tonight we ball. On the verge of FINALLY getting the record to positive. Damn... hard start to this year!

Oh... like, us folks?

If we get enough people I can admin. Used to play online season for NCAA football on The Main Board back in the day that was fun as shit.

But after first season, can scout prospects and draft, so that’s kind of similar. Plus can do trades and all that. Would be fun if people are active.

I’m kind off of MyPlayer. Feel like the grind isn’t worth it.

If we get enough people I can admin. Used to play online season for NCAA football on The Main Board back in the day that was fun as shit.

But after first season, can scout prospects and draft, so that’s kind of similar. Plus can do trades and all that. Would be fun if people are active.

I’m kind off of MyPlayer. Feel like the grind isn’t worth it.
Badges are everything sadly, my friends have a few sharps at barely 80 overall but gold deadeye badges and what not mean everything. I'm only 88 overall still have an .830 win %

Badges are everything sadly, my friends have a few sharps at barely 80 overall but gold deadeye badges and what not mean everything. I'm only 88 overall still have an .830 win %

Oh F off with that... “Poor me, with only my shitty 83% win percentage!”

ADVERTISEMENT