ADVERTISEMENT

NBA 2k19

There's a glitch fix for losing that player it's on Twitter something But I've made a playmaking post and dig it. Good game and if you get good like a few people I know you can make minimum a hundred k on YouTube

So I hear that the latest patch f'ed up the MyPlayer, in that you can't do drills anymore... they always show as "no more available, you have to play a game". That's pretty f'ed up.

And yeah, gotta start a new guy. Super pissed, but the lack of offense is just too much. Going to do an athletic rebounder.

Yeah, they totally ****ed that up. Not sure how a company that big doesn’t catch pretty simple issues. My player was reset to 60 overall until I did a work around they have on their site. After games, if you leave training gym or pull up a menu when you enter, you can’t do any more drills... as if you didn’t play a game.

So I hear that the latest patch f'ed up the MyPlayer, in that you can't do drills anymore... they always show as "no more available, you have to play a game". That's pretty f'ed up.

And yeah, gotta start a new guy. Super pissed, but the lack of offense is just too much. Going to do an athletic rebounder.

They've also created a visual glitch that sometimes acts like you don't get any MyPoints for playing a career game.

Still can't decide on a build.

One YouTuber said that all teams should have a pure sharp. We don't have one. Might do that instead of Sharpshooting Shotcreator.

Everyone in the other thread plays Xbox. Anyone here play PS4? I’m down to play Madden 18 or 2k19.

No kiosk in 19, they had a lot of copyright trouble with 18 with Gucci and the rest of the trademarked names... so that means no college stuff in 19. ****ers.

They've also created a visual glitch that sometimes acts like you don't get any MyPoints for playing a career game.

Hey card, whats your gamertag?

If you don't feel like sharing in public, maybe @bkingUK can start a chat, with his fancy membership, so we can share.

Still can't decide on a build.

One YouTuber said that all teams should have a pure sharp. We don't have one. Might do that instead of Sharpshooting Shotcreator.

Honestly the only advantage you get as a pure sharp is moving slightly quicker. You can still drop bombs with Sharpshooting Shot-Creator if you perfect your shot.

Xbox is gay

Boeheim_Nose_Pick.0.0.png

Honestly the only advantage you get as a pure sharp is moving slightly quicker. You can still drop bombs with Sharpshooting Shot-Creator if you perfect your shot.

What advantage is there with your build?

And I tried perfecting my shot this morning in the open gym and I’m early or late on 95% of my shots.

What advantage is there with your build?

And I tried perfecting my shot this morning in the open gym and I’m early or late on 95% of my shots.

I can hit a shot from anywhere. With my height I can get some boards. I can dribble move into a shot. I love my build. SF 6-8" Although, you could go 6-10".

I’ll look at ignored content. What’s up?

I haven't played an NBA game in over a decade. I'm probably going to suck. I'm thinking Rebounding Athletic finisher C would be easy enough to get okay at be worth teaming up with. Would you agree that it's not as hard as being a shot creator?

Agreed. Stay away from shot creating as a big.

I meant.... my final three choices come down to:

SG: Sharpshooting Shotcreator
PF: Rebounding Athletic
C: Rebounding Athletic

Do you feel like one of the PF / C builds would be easiest for me to not be useless?

I think I talked myself back into Sharpshooting Shot Creator.

I waste too much time thinking about this shit.

Same here. Have to hand it to Sony. Those puppies have longevity. I know people who had to replace their XBox about 6 times.

My ps4 just broke :( hdmi white light of death . There’s a stupid ps4 pro shortage too so I have to wait until Thursday. I bought it in 2013. Lasted 6 years

I've got a PS4, just upgraded to Pro. Just finished God of War and started Spider-Man a few days ago.

Don't play Madden of 2k so no help for you there.

Have a ps3 and ps4. Play call of duty and MLB the Show. I love my PlayStation Vue though.

Xbox is trash.

Love my Xbox as a gaming system and 4K player. Also get lots of free (and generally good) games with gold.

Just picked up a PS4 and enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn. Uncharted 4 is next.

Dead by Daylight is where it’s at gentleman. It was the free game back in August. You guys should check it out, it’s a lot of fun.

Regretting putting money into this game. I'm like 1-16 in MyPark. My guy can't hit shit and everyone else drains every three they take. So annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT