ADVERTISEMENT

NBA 2021-2022, Predictions, Thoughts, Etc

Thanks to the powerful 5 minutes Marcus Garrett played with his 2 assists Miami was able to survive the Bucks last night.

image.thumb.png.cbf017fb39b9fac1e2e785d902f4a865.png

pretty much sums up last night's ass whupping.

No Duke players on that team is surprising. Although I can't really think of a big star to come out of there and do well in the NBA other than Zion. He's obviously a little young, though.

No Duke players on that team is surprising. Although I can't really think of a big star to come out of there and do well in the NBA other than Zion. He's obviously a little young, though.

Grant would've been there if he didn't get hurt.

We'll never know how good Hurley could've been had he not almost died his rookie year. Granted, very unlikely he would ever be good enough for this, but it would've been nice to see what he became but for the car accident.

Cam Reddish is on his way after last night!!!!

Grant would've been there if he didn't get hurt.

We'll never know how good Hurley could've been had he not almost died his rookie year. Granted, very unlikely he would ever be good enough for this, but it would've been nice to see what he became but for the car accident.

Cam Reddish is on his way after last night!!!!
Jay Williams is another.

Watching Prime Steph Curry may be the most breathtaking display, and I was a huge MJ/Kobe fan

Watching Prime Steph Curry may be the most breathtaking display, and I was a huge MJ/Kobe fan
It’s what I imagine it would have been like to watch Michelangelo paint or Mozart play the piano. He is a true virtuoso.

It’s a once in a generation or even longer type things to legitimately watch someone fundamentally change the way a sport is played in real time. The amount of space that defenses have to defend now compared to 25 or 30 years ago (or even 15 years ago) is just mind blowing.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yall can roll your eyes, but I’ve saying for 2 months their roster is very poorly constructed. I think the title talk is crazy.
Why would I roll my eyes? They brought in a lot of old dudes well beyond their prime, and none of them have really done too great lately in reduced roles.

I will say, that statement isn't about Nunn and/or Monk. I don't know if either of those guys have played. I could see both of them giving them a boost. But former All-Stars trying to fit in? Dunno.

But it's just week 1.

Why would I roll my eyes? They brought in a lot of old dudes well beyond their prime, and none of them have really done too great lately in reduced roles.

I will say, that statement isn't about Nunn and/or Monk. I don't know if either of those guys have played. I could see both of them giving them a boost. But former All-Stars trying to fit in? Dunno.

But it's just week 1.
Because it’s easy to say it after they are 0-2 and not a month ago. But most of my nba conversations are not on here but in my very competitive ($100 league) nba fantasy league I’m commish of. So I don’t know if I’ve been in this thread, but I’ve been on the mindset of the Lakers, As CURRENTLY constructed, won’t finish top 4 in the west.

Nunn is an injury risk. Monk…ehh. IMO they should have gone after Buddy Hield instead of Russell.

Yes the LA roster looks flawed. Maybe.

Some weird stuff seeing D Ho and Brow about to square off in a huddle and really not sure what was happening with Rondo and the fan.

Would expect Russ to get in on the goofy soon. Maybe they should bring Rodman back.

Reactions: Villian07
I would play 5 guards and go 0-82 before i signed assclown dwight howard to my team. Obv i have no clue what that spat was about, but howard is jist a clown and waste of talent imo. I wouldnt trade a pack of gum for him.

Wow, I've always liked Avery. Sucky distinction. I don't think there is any ways the Lakers finish top 4 in the West. Jazz, Nuggets, Warriors and Suns, with the Clippers the next best team depending on when Leondard gets back. Mavs and Blazers are probably better than them as well and I wouldn't sleep on Memphis, Sacramento and Minnesota.

Warriors 3-0 and if you look at their early schedule, it is very favorable. They could have a pretty good record before they get Klay and Wiseman back healthy.

Starting to feel a little more optimistic about the Warriors now.

Warriors 3-0 and if you look at their early schedule, it is very favorable. They could have a pretty good record before they get Klay and Wiseman back healthy.

Starting to feel a little more optimistic about the Warriors now.

Not sure if Wiseman hurts or helps us. I’m loving seeing guys like Otto Porter and Looney feel comfortable in playing their role and just doing what is asked of them.

Truthfully, I’d like Wiseman to have a good two weeks and build up enough value to be traded.

Not sure if Wiseman hurts or helps us. I’m loving seeing guys like Otto Porter and Looney feel comfortable in playing their role and just doing what is asked of them.

Truthfully, I’d like Wiseman to have a good two weeks and build up enough value to be traded.
Ehh, I'm not a Looney fan and IDK how long the Warriors can rely on Draymond playing center minutes in the regular season.

From everything I have heard, Wiseman has a desire to be great and hates that the "bust" label is already put on him. I'm hoping the mental reps that he has received and the Warriors new investment in developmental coaches brings out the best in him.

Reactions: GE Nole
Ehh, I'm not a Looney fan and IDK how long the Warriors can rely on Draymond playing center minutes in the regular season.

From everything I have heard, Wiseman has a desire to be great and hates that the "bust" label is already put on him. I'm hoping the mental reps that he has received and the Warriors new investment in developmental coaches brings out the best in him.

The staff additions do intrigue me, I’ll admit that. But obviously if we traded him we would get another piece back. Ideally that might be a center who’s ready to contribute to a title team right now.

Good win for the Timberwolves last night in Milwaukee. No Holliday or Lopez for the Bucks, but I don't care. Anytime you can beat the bucks at home, with Giannis and Middleton, it's a good win.

Haven't had a chance to watch much.

Harden gonna get going soon?

Just under 17 per and no more than 4 FTA in a game so far? Would have thought he'd be a monster w/o the flat earth guy out there.

Title looks open, is there a front runner? Bucks repeat? ATL or MIA overtake them?

Lots of squads looking good out west?

Haven't had a chance to watch much.

Harden gonna get going soon?

Just under 17 per and no more than 4 FTA in a game so far? Would have thought he'd be a monster w/o the flat earth guy out there.

Title looks open, is there a front runner? Bucks repeat? ATL or MIA overtake them?

Lots of squads looking good out west?

NBA refs ain't calling these dudes flailing and playing for fouls anymore and I love it.

ADVERTISEMENT