ADVERTISEMENT

NBA 2021-2022, Predictions, Thoughts, Etc

A buddy told me he was practicing with his cell phone in his pocket. Yeah, he didn't wanna forfeit the $, no shock. Can't imagine him ever playing for them. Would think Doc would just tell him stay home but I guess that's a mgt. call.
I read the cell phone thing too.

Ben has gone full potato. A smart player licks his wounds and swallows his pride, goes out and has the best season he can. He makes himself marketable and gets that trade.

He's burning bridges and is messing up his own money.
It's almost as if he has pussy in his ear.

Dude took path of least resistance by choosing LSU for college ball and not even finishing the season.

• Haha
Reactions: BawlzDeep
Ben has gone full potato. A smart player licks his wounds and swallows his pride, goes out and has the best season he can. He makes himself marketable and gets that trade.

Elton Brand has also bungled the situation. He has an enormous distraction on his hands going into the start of the season. He would have gotten a solid package from some team earlier in the summer. Now, Simmons value is at a low point. Brand got greedy and it has blown up in his face.

Warriors look pretty good. With Wiseman and Klay back, they’re gonna be a tough out once they’re back in playing shape.

Absolutely, plus they gonna be lucky to get a bag of peanuts for him now, on the trade market. What a dumbass, costing himself millions just to be be a dickhead.

Ive never liked the guy since he won “rookie” of the year over mitchell in his second season, but that was just homer bias. Now seems dude truly is a arrogant pos.

Absolutely, plus they gonna be lucky to get a bag of peanuts from him now.

Ive never liked the guy since he won “rookie” of the year over mitchell in his second season, but that was just homer bias. Now seems dude truly is a arrogant pos.

I think we all knew his work ethic was shit all the way back in college. Teams fell in love with his size and disregarded his heart and his suspect jump shot.

He's damaged goods who will hoodwink several more teams before he eventually flames out.

Reactions: GE Nole
Philly fans boo Santa. They cheer when Michael Irvin breaks his neck. What will they do to Ben when he takes the court for whoever?

Absolutely, plus they gonna be lucky to get a bag of peanuts for him now, on the trade market. What a dumbass, costing himself millions just to be be a dickhead.

D mitch averaged 26/5/5 last year. Ben Simmons couldn’t hold his jock. Donovan should’ve been roy and it wasn’t really close. What a joke.

Jalen Green -37 in his NBA debut. Oof
The Josh Okogie effect.

Timberwolves big 3:

81 points in 85 minutes on 27/52 52% shooting.

Team also had 13 blocks and 18 steals. Yeah I know it's only Houston but they demolished them instead of letting them hang around like Timberwolves teams of the past.

Jalen Green -37 in his NBA debut. Oof
The Josh Okogie effect.

Timberwolves big 3:

81 points in 85 minutes on 27/52 52% shooting.

Team also had 13 blocks and 18 steals. Yeah I know it's only Houston but they demolished them instead of letting them hang around like Timberwolves teams of the past.

This Wolves team definitely has some swag for the first time ever. They are talking tough and so far backing it up. Who knows, maybe they will end up being the surprise team out west this year. But like you said they were playing the worst team in the league.

BTW, whenever Josh Okogie is mentioned on TV my wife and I start singing.....

We don't smoke marijuana with Josh Okogie (in our best Merle Haggard twang)

Did not know Hawks had Delon Wright. He was not there last year right?

What's the rotation for them?

Trae
Bog
Hunter
Collins
Cap

Delon/Huerter/Lou
Cam
Gorg

???

Did not know Hawks had Delon Wright. He was not there last year right?

What's the rotation for them?

Trae
Bog
Hunter
Collins
Cap

Delon/Huerter/Lou
Cam
Gorg

???
As the resident diehard Hawks fan let me answer that for ya.

Capela
Collins
Hunter
Bogi
Trae

Delon
Huerter/Lou Will
Redish
Gallo
Dieng (until Okongwu gets healthy)

yea, Hawks are super deep.

FCRTdhqXEAAymlE