ADVERTISEMENT

Most watched regular season games on ESPN this season

The Duke/Kentucky game isn't listed, is that a mistake?

Joking aside, and I know this is going to sound cliche, but if UK isn't playing then I just want a good game. There's times I root for Duke, KU, Indiana depending on the circumstance. I'll be rooting for Duke if they play UNC again. It just depends on how it helps/hurt UK.

Little man syndrome from Duke fans ITT. Shouldn’t you guys be praying to god Zion plays tonight?

Wait wait wait... when UK fans talk about their titles from 1732, its fine, but when we discuss Duke being the watched team of this season, it's Little Man Syndrome? Please. Someone needs to get laid.

And we already know Zion is playing.

Wait wait wait... when UK fans talk about their titles from 1732, its fine, but when we discuss Duke being the watched team of this season, it's Little Man Syndrome? Please. Someone needs to get laid.

Get out of your old man chair and read. Third response in here mentions UK fans, then you bring them up. Rent free bud. Glad your savior is playing tonight. I’ve been told there is no hope for Duke by many fans if he doesn’t play.

*on Espn. We don't know the complete rankings.

Reactions: catman111
Get out of your old man chair and read. Third response in here mentions UK fans, then you bring them up. Rent free bud. Glad your savior is playing tonight. I’ve been told there is no hope for Duke by many fans if he doesn’t play.
I was perfectly fine with letting them have their homeboard thread here.

Reactions: oldsports_

Oh bullshit; you haven't heard that from "many fans." You only heard that from me.

Although I like the old man chair line.

;)

Reactions: JimboBBN
My new job has rivals blocked :( I had to harass the dude a little bit before I got off my phone
Feel ya. I won't be able to post as much during the day next month. I will be working at the jail during the first part of the day and then doing video court from 2-4. Can't have my phone either places.

I post too much for being at work anyways.

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT