ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou would win the Big 12

hawkit3113

Apr 14, 2011
Two things, nice to see MIZZOU having a pulse in BB

And how bad is Arkansas's OOC, to be 9-0 and not in the top 25?

Good game either way

Reactions: fntiger
In my day when Eddie Sutton was the coach.
They had Scott Hastings, Darrell Walker and Alvin Robertson.

If you ever want to teach someone how to play guard watch old Alvin Robertson videos.
I always wondered if Sutton and (Texian) Gillispie were drunks prior to Kentucky bourbon.

Its 2021 and the fact we don't have a tell all about Gillespie behind the scenes during his two years is insane. Someone at UK definitely pulling strings on that. It would sellout in a heartbeat here

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He is at a new D1 school right now Tarleton State.

Could have them in the tournament. Probably coach there as long as he wants because he brings attention to their program.

Wait till he is done before running his name through the mud.

Its 2021 and the fact we don't have a tell all about Gillespie behind the scenes during his two years is insane. Someone at UK definitely pulling strings on that. It would sellout in a heartbeat here
Banging Alex Legion's girlfriend, making Harrellson sit in a bathroom stall then ride back to Lexington in the equipment van, telling the "University of Jodie Meeks" to quit, telling Jeannine Edwards about her bad question, running from Alan Cutler, hanging around Lexington getting hammered for months after he was fired (and getting another DUI in that time) etc, etc. 😆

Banging Alex Legion's girlfriend, making Harrellson sit in a bathroom stall then ride back to Lexington in the equipment van, telling the "University of Jodie Meeks" to quit, telling Jeannine Edwards about her bad question, running from Alan Cutler, hanging around Lexington getting hammered for months after he was fired (and getting another DUI in that time) etc, etc. 😆
One of the players used to work for me. Told me about how rowdy he was at Merrick Inn. Billy would show up at HIS apartment to crash on the couch drunk as a skunk. Usually coaches are doing that for players not the other way around.

I also personally witnessed after the 2008 Florida game Glen Cyprien walk into McCarthys with two clearly college aged girls under his arms.

Now I don't care because more power to ya, but you can't go waltzing around town doing that. At least have some class and keep it under wraps.

One of the players used to work for me. Told me about how rowdy he was at Merrick Inn. Billy would show up at HIS apartment to crash on the couch drunk as a skunk. Usually coaches are doing that for players not the other way around.

I also personally witnessed after the 2008 Florida game Glen Cyprien walk into McCarthys with two clearly college aged girls under his arms.

Now I don't care because more power to ya, but you can't go waltzing around town doing that. At least have some class and keep it under wraps.
I've heard the stories about Gillispie skinny dipping at the Merrick Inn. 😆

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT