ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs Louisville

How big is your big guy? Teske is suppose to be 7’2” now and is a force inside. He has good backups.

Simpson is a dog and you don’t mess with him. Our backup guards how filled in nicely. We have the best 3 point shooter in the BIG from last year. Wagner started slow but is getting better by the game. He was a guard in Europe playing against grown men in Europe’s second best league. He is 6’9” now.

Don’t know anything about Louisville. WhT have you got?

Last edited:
I'll be more interested in this game than the Duke msu game. This will be a good test for Louisville at home.

How big is your big guy? Teske is suppose to be 7’2” now and is a force inside. He has good backups.

Simpson is a dog and you don’t mess with him. Our backup guards how filled in nicely. We have the best 3 point shooter in the BIG from last year. Wagner started slow but is getting better by the game. He was a guard in Europe playing against grown men in Europe’s second best league. He is 6’9” now.

Don’t know anything about Louisville. WhT have you got?
Malik Williams at 6’11 245 and Steven Enoch at 6’10 255, with Freshman Aidan Igiehon at 6’10 235. Glue guy and offensive rebound powerhouse in Dwayne Sutton (6’5), who can also get to the rim and score..as well as knock down 3’s. Tall athletic wings in Jordan Nwora( 6’8)and Sam Williamson (6’7) that can all score, decent athletic guards in Darius Perry(6’2) and David Johnson (6’5). Other role players who can shoot lights out on any given night in Mcmahon and Kimble. We’re pretty deep this year, and score at will. Our defense is still a work in progress however. Should be a good game, always have been impressed with Simpson.

Lol

I have major concerns about protecting the ball. Perry (pg) has been known to be a bit careless with it at times, especially early in his career. Hopefully he’s up to the task.

Enoch as well, he is a huge guy, but he struggles in the post scoring on bigs that are as big or bigger than him. Watching him and Teske go at it will be fun.

My Main concern is Michigan is already battle tested and we’ve played a bunch of mid majors so far. If we don’t come out focused it’s gonna be a long night for cars fans.

Thank God Allen Fieldhouse never became the “KFC Yum! Center.”

Yikes.

I get the name is whatever and kinda corny, but it’s a corporate sponsor..

Who cares. I agree, having been to a lot of arenas in the US over the past decade, it def ranks top 3. That includes pro facilities as well.
Fed Ex is up there as well. Although top rows are a little steep. It feels like you might fall off the Earth. Hard to complain about free tickets though.

Not denying that. Just talking about the name. I can't stand corporate names in general.

How far is it from campus?
2 miles. Which is kinda wack, because they wanted to have an on campus arena..but settled for a downtown location along the riverfront. Oh well.

Which reminds me, I’m in town until December 7th. I’ll be at the Michigan game. Got suite seats through a buddy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This should be a really good game between two great teams. UL is really good, but UM has been the surprise team.

The Louisville Metro has alot of people from Michigan.
Most transferred to the two Ford plants here.

I work with about 20 guys from Michigan.

Ready for tip off !

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT