ADVERTISEMENT

Matthew Hurt

Kansas has been the favorite for a while but they’re also on the hot seat. Reality is, Self is the one who should be suspended. Which is still a possibility and with the NCAA recently serving DeSousa 2 years, Bill Self could be next.

Can’t blame a guy from shying away from that madness.

Kansas has been the favorite for a while but they’re also on the hot seat. Reality is, Self is the one who should be suspended. Which is still a possibility and with the NCAA recently serving DeSousa 2 years, Bill Self could be next.

Can’t blame a guy from shying away from that madness.

tenor.gif

Reactions: soSELFish
Is this kid a Duke lean? There's been some buzz around UK for him, but I don't know his favorites or anything.

Evan Daniels made a crystal ball for Duke yesterday... and then 5 others followed him and picked Duke as well. Duke is up to 35% in the crystal ball picks.

Reactions: Hank_ and JimboBBN
If it was funny or clever, I have no issue laughing at the expense of someone who represents Duke.
On that note. AOC has his most normal haircut since he's been at Duke and he goes off for 20. No coincidence IMO. He went from looking like Boy George last year to looking like one of the goth kids from South Park earlier this year.

On that note. AOC has his most normal haircut since he's been at Duke and he goes off for 20. No coincidence IMO. He went from looking like Boy George last year to looking like one of the goth kids from South Park earlier this year.
That hair cut he had to start this year made it difficult to root for him if I am being honest. Well his defense, or complete obliviousness (is that a word?) to defense is the real reason, but the hair wasn't good either.

That hair cut he had to start this year made it difficult to root for him if I am being honest. Well his defense, or complete obliviousness (is that a word?) to defense is the real reason, but the hair wasn't good either.
He kind of reminds me of a dumb labrador retriever where you can pretend to throw a stick and they turn around to fetch it and look confused when they don't see or hear it. He falls for the weakest fakes sometimes. Hope he can figure it out.

Reactions: denniden
Dorky looking skinny dude....he'll fit in well at Dook.
Since UK's fanbase apparently hates white ballers, can we take Tyler Herro off your hands too?

We'd love to welcome him to Duke for his sophomore year and make him our starting SG. He can be Alex O'Connell's roommate too. :D

He kind of reminds me of a dumb labrador retriever where you can pretend to throw a stick and they turn around to fetch it and look confused when they don't see or hear it. He falls for the weakest fakes sometimes. Hope he can figure it out.
He's got some crafty moves though offensively for sure. Do you guys think he's more of a liability on defense than say Kennard?

I'm hoping he can a poor man's version of Allen or Kennard for us next year.

He's got some crafty moves though offensively for sure. Do you guys think he's more of a liability on defense than say Kennard?

I think he is playing with a team that can mask his flaws on defense more so than Kennard had. So it might be a little difficult to compare. More court time should help him evolve and more offensive production will lead to more court time for him. So we'll see. I am rooting for him.

And yes, I also am hoping he can have a breakout year next year.

Kid definitely can play, but he will have to put on some major weight. He will have to play down low, sure bolden will help but at his size he needs to be able to post up

Kid definitely can play, but he will have to put on some major weight. He will have to play down low, sure bolden will help but at his size he needs to be able to post up
I don't think he will be playing the 5 over Carey.

I'm not sure Bolden will be on the team. I think he takes his chances in the G league.
Yeah, that won’t last. He hasn’t improved much since being at duke. He’s still the same slow footed player that doesn’t add much. He’s playing ok this yr but teams have to pick their poison between the big 3. He may go to the gleague temporarily, but then it’s off to China

I'm not sure Bolden will be on the team. I think he takes his chances in the G league.

Kind of feel the same way. Carey will be getting 30 minutes a night. Those two don't seem like they would be a good fit for being on the court at the same time, so Bolden would actually see a reduction in minutes next year.

Yeah, that won’t last. He hasn’t improved much since being at duke. He’s still the same slow footed player that doesn’t add much. He’s playing ok this yr but teams have to pick their poison between the big 3. He may go to the gleague temporarily, but then it’s off to China

He's not living up to the billing of a prototypical 5-star recruit, but he's infinitely better than he was two years ago.

Reactions: denniden

O'Connell makes Kennard look like Bruce Bowen defensively. IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT