Tigers / Pirates U8
Marlins over Yankee's
Brewers / Reds U9.5
Phillies over Cardinals
Blake Snell U6.5 K's
Mets over Braves

• Wow
Reactions: AWilli6995
I think Purdue wins it after Dan Hurley to Kentucky rumor, the players are kids after all and it’s not possible to expect them to come out to play not affected by the possibility that the coach may jump ship. Even if it doesn’t happen, the damage is done.

Put 2 on Purdue+7 with UConn ML.

What's everyone else yelling for later?
I have Purdue +7 and over 143.5

I didn't buy Purdue #1 seed when the tourney started, but now I'm jumping on Purdue bandwagon. I'm hoping Purdue will repeat Virginia's history that lost to #16 one year and won it all the year after.

I think Purdue wins it after Dan Hurley to Kentucky rumor, the players are kids after all and it’s not possible to expect them to come out to play not affected by the possibility that the coach may jump ship. Even if it doesn’t happen, the damage is done.
Its the last game of they year---not the first. Few are leaving anyways....Newton, Castle, Spencer and Diarra.

Little to no impact.

Mets over Braves

Oc Chop GIF

I took Purdue +3.5 in the first half and the under for both the first half and the game.

I think we keep it close for a half but not sure we can hang for 40. And I think these teams play a grinder.

Reactions: KisteK
Because you're old as shit. 😎

If Depaul was playing I'm sure he'd try to be up but if that was me and UNC playing I'll be out quick but my nightly piss would allow me to check for an update. Also I'm kinda old too.

Been a Braves fan for about 45 years now. Dale Murphy remains my all time favorite player and it sucks that he isn't in the hall.
I was asked today if the Carolina's get an expansion team, would I still be a fan of the Braves? The answer is unequivocally yes. The Braves are all I've ever known since being a kid and Dale Murphy was my first baseball hero.

ADVERTISEMENT