ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland vs MSU game thread

Noahtogo24

Jan 6, 2015
Terps could move-in the top ten with a win, Turge front runner for Big Ten COY? Can't wait to see Bruno vs Ward and Winston vs AC.

Should be a tough, close game. MSU's lost 2 games by a combined 9 points. Maryland's lost 3 games by a combined 11 points.

I think MSU will pull away at the end. I'll take Michigan State by 7-8.

I’d feel more confident Langford was playing.

MSU by 6, just because they are at home.

Feels John Goodman to be in a battle for first place. Going to need Cowan, Bruno and the freshman to continue playing out of there freaking mind. I got MSU 76 - Maryland 63.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I don’t love the Ward Bruno matchup as an MSU fan (Ward tends to struggle with really athletic centers) and Kenny G is at least 4 inches shorter than Sticks.

Maryland rebounds really well. MSU does too, but Maryland is bigger and more athletic down low. Without Langford and Ahrens, this game will be really close. Again, I’d go with MSU slightly as they are the home team.

what is Langford's injury and will he be back? Any timetable for his return? Last I heard it was indefinite.

Do you like dicks in your mouth, ass or both? We are the youngest team in the B1G playing at Breslin.
Do you believe you should be ranked 13th? That was my question. Something is off here. One of their rankings is off. Maryland is getting dumptrucked.

I don’t care that younre young, MSU started 4 Sophmores and a Freshman in the Big Ten last year and got wins at Assembly Hall and Kohl Center.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Do you believe you should be ranked 13th. I don’t care that younre young, MSU started 4 Sophmores and a Freshman in the Big Ten last year and got wins at Assembly Hall and Kohl Center.

2 things:

1. Did Indiana or Wisconsin make the NCAA tourney last season.
2. Helps when you have 2 NBA lottery draft picks starting..

Do you believe you should be ranked 13th? That was my question. Something is off here. One of their rankings is off. Maryland is getting dumptrucked.

I don’t care that younre young, MSU started 4 Sophmores and a Freshman in the Big Ten last year and got wins at Assembly Hall and Kohl Center.

You’re really fvcking good ass hole. Just enjoy raping us for fvcks sake without being a tool please.

You’re really fvcking good ass hole. Just enjoy raping us for fvcks sake without being a tool please.
I literally just asked is MSU underrated or Maryland overrated. Chill.

Maryland has played well since over said that too. Only losing by 15.

JampackedDeafeningLacewing-small.gif

ADVERTISEMENT