ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs North Carolina

Really?? You know this for sure?
having met the guy while he was at Miami Oxford and having a buddy that played with him in college, I believe the girl(s?). no I don't have any proof, i wasn't there, but the dude is a grade A asshole that i've seen treat women like shit.

Plus i'm a bengals fan so **** him.

having met the guy while he was at Miami Oxford and having a buddy that played with him in college, I believe the girl(s?). no I don't have any proof, i wasn't there, but the dude is a grade A asshole that i've seen treat women like shit.

Plus i'm a bengals fan so **** him.
Anyone you know in the bar or rest room or actually there besides him and the girl.

Anyone you know in the bar or rest room or actually there besides him and the girl.
unfortunately i pulled my camera out of the bathroom the week before the incident. been kicking myself ever since. It probably wouldn't have captured much unless he raped her over the toilet seat though.

Reactions: sgrooms
unfortunately i pulled my camera out of the bathroom the week before the incident. been kicking myself ever since. It probably wouldn't have captured much unless he raped her over the toilet seat though.
Thought so. I just think people need to have better info or actual proof before accusing people of despicable crimes. Especially since no charges were brought. You know that whole innocent until proven guilty thing.

Thought so. I just think people need to have better info or actual proof before accusing people of despicable crimes. Especially since no charges were brought. You know that whole innocent until proven guilty thing.
Love to hear your opinion on R.Kelly.

Yeah, I've heard from fans I know who have been to game Philly and Oakland fans are the worst. Heck, two people I work with from Philly say they are awful.

I've only been to football games in Nashville though and their fans are quite tame. From what I've seen visiting fans are more rowdy tbh.
My nephew & wife had beer cans & eggs thrown at them in Nashville after the colts knocked the titans out of the playoffs a few weeks ago.

Hmm. I know a lot of people who were there, and are at every home game, and they saw nothing like that nor ever have. Nashville is a big place though. So if that was the case I would bet the story is exaggerated a bit or there was some drama both ways. However, I think we all know there are idiots everywhere but that doesn’t mean one incident we don’t really know much about equated to the well earned rep of Eagles fans.

Hmm. I know a lot of people who were there, and are at every home game, and they saw nothing like that nor ever have. Nashville is a big place though. So if that was the case I would bet the story is exaggerated a bit or there was some drama both ways. However, I think we all know there are idiots everywhere but that doesn’t mean one incident we don’t really know much about equated to the well earned rep of Eagles fans.
He acted like it was a group tailgating in the parking lot. He said they had a bunch of TVs at their tailgating spot & doubted they even attended the game.
Said it started out with them yelling F the colts & colts suck. Said he told them to enjoy the playoffs & they started throwing stuff.
I’m not defending Eagles fans, they’ve done some really stupid stuff in the past but it happens at every NFL stadium.

He acted like it was a group tailgating in the parking lot. He said they had a bunch of TVs at their tailgating spot & doubted they even attended the game.
Said it started out with them yelling F the colts & colts suck. Said he told them to enjoy the playoffs & they started throwing stuff.
I’m not defending Eagles fans, they’ve done some really stupid stuff in the past but it happens at every NFL stadium.
Yeah, don’t believe that for one minute.

R Kelly is the biggest story going on right now? I've heard it mentioned here and there, but I actually don't know any specifics on what he's accused of, either.

You have no problem butting your nose in every other subject. Odd, you claim no knowledge of the biggest story going on right now.
Really, that is the biggest story right now? And sorry, for not carrying about some loser entertainer.

What you're doing here is giving examples (reliable or not) of things that other fans have done. When in reality, these are things that Eagles fans do routinely. It's okay to just say, yeah, Eagles fans are kind of assholes. We all know they are.
Why is it so hard to agree that every NFL team have fans at games that do stupid stuff?
I posted a link where Eagles fans were ranked the 10th worst fans.
Obviously there’s 9 other fanbases just as bad as Eagles fans.

I agree, except it's Roethlisberger and he rapes people.

Reactions: 829305
Why is it so hard to agree that every NFL team have fans at games that do stupid stuff?
I posted a link where Eagles fans were ranked the 10th worst fans.
Obviously there’s 9 other fanbases just as bad as Eagles fans.
It's not hard to admit. I said it very early in this conversation. There are a lot of different top tens that use different reasonings for who are the worst. The one thing they all have in common is that the Eagles fans are in all of the top 10's, top 5 in a lot of them. It just is what it is. Philadelphia as a city has the biggest fraudulent nickname of any city in America.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
thumb_when-you-at-the-beach-and-a-girl-just-got-26578608.png

ADVERTISEMENT