ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs North Carolina

Yeah, they are hitting everything. Our D sucks but even when it has been good they are bombing them in. 5 threes to 0 isn't working for me.

Also, does anyone understand the hook and hold rule? I hate the flagrant call for it but if the one earlier wasn't what they are looking for they need to abandon it.

Yeah, they are hitting everything. Our D sucks but even when it has been good they are bombing them in. 5 threes to 0 isn't working for me.
Remember, it is ambush Saturday.

Also, does anyone understand the hook and hold rule? I hate the flagrant call for it but if the one earlier wasn't what they are looking for they need to abandon it.
I thought I understood it. But if they aren't going to call a hook and hold a hook and hold, then why stop the game to look at it.

I thought I understood it. But if they aren't going to call a hook and hold a hook and hold, then why stop the game to look at it.

Exactly. I with they wouldn't. If they do, that should have been called though.

Man, these guys look awful. Our seniors can just suck at times.

A bit shocked at how this has played out thus far. Its a win win in that one of yall has to lose, so just make it an epic finish por favor.

Little looks undraftable. Lottery? Top 5? Ranked ahead of Zion by Rivals? Lol. Someone should have their head examined.

This is definitely a stunner.
I also don't understand what happened to Pitt between the beatdown they took by UNC and the V over UL. They are now giving NC State a game.

I don't think UL is going to let UNC back in it. Seems like UNC can't string two good plays together.

I hope UNC passes the ball like this when they play Duke. ESPN will have to clear out the entire top 10 for transition dunks.

I hope UNC passes the ball like this when they play Duke. ESPN will have to clear out the entire top 10 for transition dunks.

I mean, they have done it all year so there is a good chance. They don't pass well even when they win. They just make shots.

ADVERTISEMENT