ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs North Carolina

@Longstrangetrip has sent me warnings and deleted some posts in the past. But I don't think that they really want to ban anyone. I think it originates from people that report your comments. So you must have someone hitting the snitch button on you. To me, that's worse than a mod censoring your posts. I wish they would tell us who the snitches are.

Yeah, never understood that. If you don't have the ability to ignore people message boards aren't your thing.

I'm a big fan of the mods here as well though. They have a tough job and a lot of weirdos to deal with.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
@Longstrangetrip has sent me warnings and deleted some posts in the past. But I don't think that they really want to ban anyone. I think it originates from people that report your comments. So you must have someone hitting the snitch button on you. To me, that's worse than a mod censoring your posts. I wish they would tell us who the snitches are.

I agree. I’m sure we have quite of few snitches on here. If you’re sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily this forum isn’t for you.

Last edited:
My question is about those that go through the draft process but then return to school.
I’ll use PJ Washington as an example. He went through the draft combine, worked out for many nba teams. A month before the combine he worked out in Texas with trainers.... how did he maintain his eligibility?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.courier-journal.com/amp/590761002

I believe that players have class work that have to be accomplished even when they're on the road. The OAD need to finish the spring semester as well. Case in point, Orton didn't finish the spring semester and it hurt the team's eligibility gpa. Is not like PJ went on a vacation without completing classwork.

Dude , you can’t hurt my feelings. Made me laugh when you acted like you were watching and made the Blue Jersey comment.
Never acted like I was watching. It was a Dook is on the road joke.
Sorry but my eagles are on, you can break the harassing rule later.

They literally just cut the last 2 mins. I mean we were up 20+ but gd. Still wanted to see the last minute. But ESPN has to stroke Zion.

They usually start the other game on their news channel until the current one is over with.... sucks...

That happened to UK, albeit on CBS. Ron Mercer was having his way with Syracuse. Had a 20 pt half time lead, so CBS switches to another game... Imagine BBN showing up to your house, I mean all of them lol. After CBS's encounter with BBN, they swore they would never change a UK game again. And they haven't lol...

They usually start the other game on their news channel until the current one is over with.... sucks...

That happened to UK, albeit on CBS. Ron Mercer was having his way with Syracuse. Had a 20 pt half time lead, so CBS switches to another game... Imagine BBN showing up to your house, I mean all of them lol. After CBS's encounter with BBN, they swore they would never change a UK game again. And they haven't lol...
I remember that.

Yeah when I think about it. He got his feelings hurt when the NCAA made their ruling so I figured with him being back he may of gotten canned from his 6 figure job.
Haha. I forgot about that. That was a fun thread. Wish I knew what thread it was, would be fun to revisit.

I do wonder how many death threats Philadelphia trash has sen Jefferys. I felt bad for the players yesterday, but to hell with those POS fans in Philadelphia.

Louisville looked amazing the other day. Saw them against MSU, Lipscomb, and Kentucky - and this is easily the best they've looked. Physical team, good defense - they rebounded well and shot the ball very effectively. Sutton and Enoch were especially impressive on Saturday.

Fortunately for UNC, they can still afford 6 more losses before being dropped as a 2-seed.

Reactions: sgrooms and RipThru
I’m sure you know so much about Philly fans.
I do. They are unbearable. I only have limited experience in person, but it won't take long to find a story online about how Philadelphia fans treat visitors from other fan bases. They're not the only assholes out there, but they're up there with the worst of them.

Reactions: tw3301
I do. They are unbearable. I only have limited experience in person, but it won't take long to find a story online about how Philadelphia fans treat visitors from other fan bases. They're not the only assholes out there, but they're up there with the worst of them.
Honestly most NFL fans are assholes. I’ve been to games in Nashville, Chicago, Miami,Dallas, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, St Louis & Indianapolis... most home team fans are drunken idiots.

Honestly most NFL fans are assholes. I’ve been to games in Nashville, Chicago, Miami,Dallas, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, St Louis & Indianapolis... most home team fans are drunken idiots.
But how many have jails in their stadiums like Philly?

From the link I provided.

However, that frustration turns into chaos and perturbed actions, like the time when Bengals fans threw beer cans at an injured Ben Roethlisberger as he was being carted away

Get away with what? Philadelphia fans can be rough but they’re no different than most NFL stadiums.
Alcohol makes people do stupid stuff.

I was just kidding. Ya gotta remember how to do that once in a while.

Arrest records just isn't a good indicator of how unruly fans are. A lot goes in to arrest records. Are fans allowed to get away with stuff at one stadium, where another is stricter? Some police forces can be a lot more overbearing than others. Some times you can get detained and released, without ever getting arrested. Especially if something is minor, but prevalent.

You guys remember when the Phillies won the world series? The fans poured into the streets and destroyed everything.
But the funniest thing I saw was a dude climb up on a traffic light arm, had to he 15' above the road and some dude launched an empty tomahawking 40oz bottle at him and hit the dude square in the head. I swear it had to be Tom Brady that threw it. It was on the money. Knocked him right off the arm.
I'll try to find the video.

I also remember Eagles fans chucking ice balls at Santa.
Still not as bad as Raider fans though.

I was just kidding. Ya gotta remember how to do that once in a while.

Arrest records just isn't a good indicator of how unruly fans are. A lot goes in to arrest records. Are fans allowed to get away with stuff at one stadium, where another is stricter? Some police forces can be a lot more overbearing than others. Some times you can get detained and released, without ever getting arrested. Especially if something is minor, but prevalent.
I’m just saying the NFL has the worst fans of any any sport. Sure, Philly fans have had some bad moments, I can’t deny that.
I remember a video of a younger panthers fan beating the shit out of an older panthers fans.

There are a few teams that have fans act this way. Bears fans are notoriously treating rivals fans like shit, 49ers and Raiders don't even play preseason games against each other anymore because the fans can't stop stabbing each other. But this is routine for Eagles fans. Of all sports.

Reactions: sgrooms
ADVERTISEMENT