ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs North Carolina

My son & I drove down for the super bowl parade last year. Craziest event I’ve ever been to. Didn’t see many fights, lots of drinking & nudity.

Yeah, I definitely would not go to an Eagles or Raiders game while wearing the Jersey of the opponent at their stadiums. That's not a good move.

I can post videos all day of EVERY NFL team acting just like philly fans.
They're fun to watch. I just don't know why you challenged the fact that Philadelphia fans are assholes. It was just a simple comment. But you seem to be accepting that I didn't make it up out of thin air now. Kudos.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They're fun to watch. I just don't know why you challenged the fact that Philadelphia fans are assholes. It was just a simple comment. But you seem to be accepting that I didn't make it up out of thin air now. Kudos.
I didn’t deny it. I’m just saying Philly fans are no worse than any other NFL fan base.
You’re acting like Philly fans throw rocks & batteries & other teams throw cupcakes & pillows.
I’ve clearly stated.... ALL NFL fans act like drunken assholes at games.

I didn’t deny it. I’m just saying Philly fans are no worse than any other NFL fan base.
You’re acting like Philly fans throw rocks & batteries & other teams throw cupcakes & pillows.
I’ve clearly stated.... ALL NFL fans act like drunken assholes at games.
Cool. My comments never indicated that I thought Philadelphia fans were the only assholes. Just that they were assholes. And by saying that 49ers fans and Raiders fans are constantly stabbing each other, that means that I think other teams throw cupcakes and pillows?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Cool. My comments never indicated that I thought Philadelphia fans were the only assholes. Just that they were assholes. And by saying that 49ers fans and Raiders fans are constantly stabbing each other, that means that I think other teams throw cupcakes and pillows?
My apologies. I must’ve missed the raiders-49ers comment.

There are a few teams that have fans act this way. Bears fans are notoriously treating rivals fans like shit, 49ers and Raiders don't even play preseason games against each other anymore because the fans can't stop stabbing each other. But this is routine for Eagles fans. Of all sports.

One of my best friends was in Philly last year for the NFC Championship game....he said it's not even close to being close who the worst fans in the league are. He told me as a Vikings fan he has never felt so unsafe in his life. He watched a couple idiots berate a father and son walking into the stadium and said that if one common sense Eagles fan hadn't grabbed a cop walking by, he's convinced the dad would have had the shit kicked out of him right in front of his 12-year-old kid. He flat out told me he will never, ever go to any sporting event there again. By far the worst fans he's ever encountered.

Reactions: sgrooms
It's pretty well known Eagles fans suck, especially if you walk into their stadium. Saying that, I have two friends that are great dudes and just so happen to be Eagles fans, maybe it's cause they're Midwesterners though.

One of my best friends was in Philly last year for the NFC Championship game....he said it's not even close to being close who the worst fans in the league are. He told me as a Vikings fan he has never felt so unsafe in his life. He watched a couple idiots berate a father and son walking into the stadium and said that if one common sense Eagles fan hadn't grabbed a cop walking by, he's convinced the dad would have had the shit kicked out of him right in front of his 12-year-old kid. He flat out told me he will never, ever go to any sporting event there again. By far the worst fans he's ever encountered.
Maybe Minnesota shouldn’t have held a pep rally on the “Rocky” steps & dressed the Rocky statue in Vikings clothes.

Lol, yikes now he’s resorting to scoreboard retorts out of sheer anger. Don’t cry into the fries, you’ve salted them enough little dude. :D

Reactions: sgrooms
Yeah, I've heard from fans I know who have been to game Philly and Oakland fans are the worst. Heck, two people I work with from Philly say they are awful.

I've only been to football games in Nashville though and their fans are quite tame. From what I've seen visiting fans are more rowdy tbh.

Yeah, I've heard from fans I know who have been to game Philly and Oakland fans are the worst. Heck, two people I work with from Philly say they are awful.

I've only been to football games in Nashville though and their fans are quite tame. From what I've seen visiting fans are more rowdy tbh.
My nephew & wife had beer cans & eggs thrown at them in Nashville after the colts knocked the titans out of the playoffs a few weeks ago.

Maybe Minnesota shouldn’t have held a pep rally on the “Rocky” steps & dressed the Rocky statue in Vikings clothes.
Where is the Rocky statue in relation to the stadium. Quite far from what I remember.

Why are you making excuses for idiots?

Where is the Rocky statue in relation to the stadium. Quite far from what I remember.

Why are you making excuses for idiots?
It’s at the museum of art. That statue is one of the most popular items in the city. Do you not think Eagles fans are going to get mad when Vikings fans disrespect it?
That doesn’t mean I condone bodily harm but Philly fans took it as a sign of disrespect.

Like Burr said. Joe Frasier is from Philadelphia. But they used a fictional character to idolize because they couldn't stand the thought of idolizing a black man. Rocky just shows how pathetic Philadelphia is.

It’s at the museum of art. That statue is one of the most popular items in the city. Do you not think Eagles fans are going to get mad when Vikings fans disrespect it?
That doesn’t mean I condone bodily harm but Philly fans took it as a sign of disrespect.

But it is no where near the stadium, so how would people acting like idiots at the stadium know about this?

And are philly fans that shallow that it upsets them to beat people up. It is just a game.

From the link I provided.

However, that frustration turns into chaos and perturbed actions, like the time when Bengals fans threw beer cans at an injured Ben Roethlisberger as he was being carted away
That's different, Roethlisberger is a rapist.

Reactions: JC for 3
I've been to Miami, Tampa, Charlotte , Atlanta and Dallas as a opposing fan, didn't have any problems - also have not seen a fight at M&T Stadium yet, but saw the one on YouTube with Charger fans.

Do me a favor and don’t ever reapond to me. I don’t speak idiot. Better yet, do the entire board a favor and don’t talk to any of us.
Not really sure who you think you are, but I will take your response as a big NO. Have a wonderful day. And go Cardinals

ADVERTISEMENT