ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Indiana

Wasn’t a UofL fan that said it but if you think we’re not a potential top 25 team, you obviously haven’t watched us play.

That's a weird bait and switch. He called Louisville "Easily a top 20 team" which is what I called a stretch.

"Easily", the way I take it, would make them a top 20 lock and more like a #15 ranking. That seems a bit optimistic. Is there any ranking that has Louisville in the top 20? I see:

Sagarin #21 (before this loss)
Kenpom #40
AP #37 (before this loss)
Coaches Outside top 45 (before this loss)

That doesn't scream "easily top 20" to me.
Dude you are one of the best trolls of all time, seriously it's impressive. You are like the Michael Jordan of trolls.

A GOAT.

Reactions: American Male
You emphasized easily when you responded to him initially.

He is the one that said easily. If he didn't mean easily, I wouldn't have responded with "easily".

If he said "Louisville is potentially a top 25 team" like you tried to switch it to, I would've glossed over it because I don't consider that a stretch. You do see the difference in statements, though, right?

He is the one that said easily. If he didn't mean easily, I wouldn't have responded with "easily".

If he said "Louisville is potentially a top 25 team" like you tried to switch it to, I would've glossed over it because I don't consider that a stretch. You do see the difference in statements, though, right?
I do, but it seemed like “easily” caught your attention, and that’s why you responded in the manner you did.

Depends on how you measure the semantics of 20-25, technically it falls in that range.

Disagree. I don't think being ranked 20-25 makes someone "easily top 20".

I know you won't bet on it because you don't really think Louisville is easily in the top 20, so we can just move on.

Disagree. I don't think being ranked 20-25 makes someone "easily top 20".

I know you won't bet on it because you don't really think Louisville is easily in the top 20, so we can just move on.
We can move on, because I never said we were easily top 20.

I do, but it seemed like “easily” caught your attention, and that’s why you responded in the manner you did.

I mean.... it's a pretty important part of his post.

If I said "Michigan is easily the best team in the country" I would expect people to call that a stretch and call me out.
If I said "Michigan is potentially the best team in the country" I would expect people to consider that more reasonable.

Swap easily for potentially and I don't respond to his post.

Make up your mind. My entire premise is that I don't think Louisville is easily top 20. You are saying you disagree with my premise.

Are you drinking already?
I responded to your question and said 20-25. Never said easily, that was the other guy. I started drinking 6 hours ago, Hail. Its gameday.

I responded to your question and said 20-25. Never said easily, that was the other guy. I started drinking 6 hours ago, Hail. Its gameday.

My entire premise is that I don't think Louisville is easily a top 20 team.

You still said "I disagree with you". Did you get hacked for that post?

My entire premise is that I don't think Louisville is easily a top 20 team.

You still said "I disagree with you". Did you get hacked for that post?
You insinuated we weren’t a top 20 team at all, being that you confirmed “easily” was not the reason for your response.

You insinuated we weren’t a top 20 team at all, being that you confirmed “easily” was not the reason for your response.

Wrong. I listed various rankings that have Louisville outside of the top 20 to support my premise that Louisville isn't "easily a top 20 team".

Sucks I had to miss this game. There was a lady sitting at half court during introductions, that had the game on her phone. I stayed on that side of the floor for most of the 1st half. Everytime I'd run by, she'd tell me the score. During a t/o, I'm standing there, and she goes--"Holy shit, that shot went in. I can't believe UL made that shot". I was like---"what happened"? She tells me UL hit a shot at the buzzer. I'm like, "you fvcking kidding me....." Then she calmly says--- "Oh, IU still won. They were up 4".

Wanted to throat punch that bitch.

How do you feel about transvaginal ultrasounds on virgins? I'd say people in my field are split on it about 75-25. I'd imagine your field is about 95-5 the other way.
Hah... that’s very open ended question. Depends on what the complaint is. If I’m thinking ovarian torsion? She’s getting the ****ing ultrasound.

Hah... that’s very open ended question. Depends on what the complaint is. If I’m thinking ovarian torsion? She’s getting the ****ing ultrasound.

That's about what I thought ha. Had an ER doctor call one of our techs in an uproar because she didn't transvag a 14 year old virgin to rule out torsion. Zero chance I'm doing that exam and zero chance the ER doctor is going to be okay with that.

Reactions: SloppyHopkins
That's about what I thought ha. Had an ER doctor call one of our techs in an uproar because she didn't transvag a 14 year old virgin to rule out torsion. Zero chance I'm doing that exam and zero chance the ER doctor is going to be okay with that.
Hell no im not okay with someone’s ovary rotting off and becoming infected, leading to sepsis and possibly being life threatening. That’s my job to stop shit like that.

Rape victims are a whole other subject to be delicate with. I’d try a transabdominal, but if the tech and myself are not 100% satisfied with the view, transvaginal it goes.

I’d spend a healthy amount of time explaining why it would be so important, and that it could also come back negative.

Next option would be admission for serial abdominal exams by a surgeon if they REALLY are trying to avoid it, but I’d explain how dumb that is IMO. And I would chart the shit out of that.

If the belly is convincing enough, I’d do everything I can to get the correct diagnostics. No time to **** around with life-threatening issues.

Reactions: tw3301

You act as if there's a big difference between #20 and #25 lol. You are rustled through your pants.

Hell no im not okay with someone’s ovary rotting off and becoming infected, leading to sepsis and possibly being life threatening. That’s my job to stop shit like that.

Rape victims are a whole other subject to be delicate with. I’d try a transabdominal, but if the tech and myself are not 100% satisfied with the view, transvaginal it goes.

I’d spend a healthy amount of time explaining why it would be so important, and that it could also come back negative.

Next option would be admission for serial abdominal exams by a surgeon if they REALLY are trying to avoid it, but I’d explain how dumb that is IMO. And I would chart the shit out of that.

If the belly is convincing enough, I’d do everything I can to get the correct diagnostics. No time to **** around with life-threatening issues.

I get the severity of the issue. I also know that I don't have any sort of malpractice insurance and in this climate I'm not going to be the one to put a transvag probe in a sexually inactive 14 year old. If that situation ever presents itself, I'll just hope the ER doctor can scan themsleves and my radiologist/superior see it from my perspective.

Reactions: SloppyHopkins
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT