ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Indiana

Really fun game though honestly. IU can shoot, great maturity from Langford at the line at the end. Kid is gonna be special.

Proof this guy is drunk
How are you rustled after a win? I meant you made some key shots down the stretch, you have a good shooting team despite today’s statistics. Take into consideration this is the only game I’ve watched of you guys aside from the Duke game, which isn’t a good measuring stick.

For a second I thought IU was playing UK with all the complaining about fouls lol!

Good game! Not many teams will go into Assembly Hall and have a legitimate shot at winning. I don't care what anyone else says, UL is without a doubt a top 25 team!

For a second I thought IU was playing UK with all the complaining about fouls lol!

Good game! Not many teams will go into Assembly Hall and have a legitimate shot at winning. I don't care what anyone else says, UL is without a doubt a top 25 team!
Bro I love IU, but this has to be without a doubt one of the most biased posts I've ever seen.

Reactions: American Male
2 hours ago when the game was on, I didn’t know you were working, most people that don’t make an hourly rate are off on Saturdays.

That dude is probably pulling in $300,000 a year and will be able to retire before he hits 50.

"Easily", the way I take it, would make them a top 20 lock and more like a #15 ranking. That seems a bit optimistic. Is there any ranking that has Louisville in the top 20? I see:

Sagarin #21 (before this loss)
Kenpom #40
AP #37 (before this loss)
Coaches Outside top 45 (before this loss)

That doesn't scream "easily top 20" to me.

"Easily", the way I take it, would make them a top 20 lock and more like a #15 ranking. That seems a bit optimistic. Is there any ranking that has Louisville in the top 20? I see:

Sagarin #21 (before this loss)
Kenpom #40
AP #37 (before this loss)
Coaches Outside top 45 (before this loss)

That doesn't scream "easily top 20" to me.
Wasn’t a UofL fan that said it but if you think we’re not a potential top 25 team, you obviously haven’t watched us play.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT