ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs #14 North Carolina

Pinson sat a good portion of the first half. No telling if he will come out the 2nd half playing worth a damn.

Played way better defense the last 4 mins or so. Got to play defense like that the entire 2nd half. Could be worse.

I guess Padgett wants us to lose the game. Lets put Mahmoud and King back in when the last 4 mins of the first half was our best bball this game and NEITHER were in.

I’m not comfortable. Louisville still has at least one big run left in them. Plus every loose ball can’t continue to bounce Carolinas way.

Carolina playing like they really give a damn tonight so far. Liable to change at any moment.

I can’t remember who Robbie Hummel is, but he sure does dislike Carolina. Was he on some team we knocked out of the NCAAs a few times?

He played for Purdue, a pretty good player but injuries derailed his career.

What is it with Purdue fans and Carolina? I had no idea they were relevant enough in anything to care about Carolina. I thought they were like the Vandy of the SEC or the BC of the ACC. Has Purdue ever won anything?

What is it with Purdue fans and Carolina? I had no idea they were relevant enough in anything to care about Carolina. I thought they were like the Vandy of the SEC or the BC of the ACC. Has Purdue ever won anything?

Nope, not in my lifetime.

I hope that shuts people up about Padgett. He doesnt deserve the job. Didnt want UofL to lose but he showed why tonight. Good lord. Mahmoud was probably -20

LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see the game but glad we won. Looking forward to watching the recording later on. Met a bunch of Louisville fans at an NCAAT game back in 2009 and had a great time talking trash with them. Seemed like a great fanbase.

Cream starting to rise to the top in the ACC.

Louisville is ridiculously average for how much talent they have.

Because recruiting rankings don't take the basketball coach.

FIFY. If Pitino was the coach we would have won tonight. Plain and simple. There was a reason we were top 5 pre season with him. Bowen didn't make up for 20 spots in the rankings.

FIFY. If Pitino was the coach we would have won tonight. Plain and simple. There was a reason we were top 5 pre season with him. Bowen didn't make up for 20 spots in the rankings.

I'm sure you guys would be undefeated with Pitino.

Reactions: oldsports_
ADVERTISEMENT