ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs #14 North Carolina

That's cute. You seem to take it serious. It's cool. I understand.

Anger and hate is a hell of a thing.
So you’re not going to admit you’d root for Louisville over UNC if the game was in Chapel Hill?
You’re such a little bitch.

So you’re not going to admit you’d root for Louisville over UNC if the game was in Chapel Hill?
You’re such a little bitch.
Nah, I'm just not that angry.Laughing

It's just sports and message boards dude. I'd be an asshole if I made it personal with insults.

Do you live through UNC success? Or in your case UK's failures?

Are you negative by nurture?

to answer you question. There's plenty of great UNC fans here. I don't mind at all if they're happy with a win. I don't mind if UL fans are happy with wins. It's sports man, lighten up.

Or Lighten up you little insecure bitch. RollLaugh Or I'll meet you somewhere and give you a huge wedgie. I"m sure I could give you a wedgie easily. Along with your family.

b81d6eecd9fb75286665b8ecda464674.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, I'm just not that angry.Laughing

It's just sports and message boards dude. I'd be an asshole if I made it personal with insults.

Do you live through UNC success? Or in your case UK's failures?

If I lived through UKs failures, I’d be pretty successful.
Do you think Roy has ever lost 4 games in a row like Cal? Remember when you put Cal on a pedestal for not losing 3 games in a row? How’s your foot taste?

Reactions: American Male
If I lived through UKs failures, I’d be pretty successful.
Do you think Roy has ever lost 4 games in a row like Cal? Remember when you put Cal on a pedestal for not losing 3 games in a row? How’s your foot taste?
Would youlike to a talk on the phone like bert and borden do? 8705874333

It sucks for others to read our back and forth. Just call. You can make fun of how I sound later.

I'll give you some insight to RR.

Could not care less if youre hammered. No judgement.

Goes for others as well.

Lurker hotline

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Odd for another man to put his number on here asking for men to call him, to each their own.

Odd for another man to put his number on here asking for men to call him, to each their own.
i like you, i thought maybe you'd be up for it. since you want to meet others in public. You cowarded out even on the phone.

Flake."I'll beat you up in person"

We could go right now. I have a recording ready to go where I'll share your thoughts.Then share it later on here.

You're such a flake. I gave you my number and you wouldn't show up. but yet you wanted to beat up someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat_Incognito
You have some issues. Putting your number out there says a lot about you.
How so? Comfortable?

You should call. I've always like you. You should call.

Seriously though. Some like to say everyone is like this or that, but have no interest in actually talking to someone.

I'm putting up. UK fans are like this or that. GTFO.

Blanket statements are easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty00
UK leads the womens basketball series as well as baseball. I wouldn't give those to Louisville unless you're only counting recent years. Point made, though. His post was silly.
I’m going by programs, not head to head.

i like you, i thought maybe you'd be up for it. since you want to meet others in public. You cowarded out even on the phone.

Flake."I'll beat you up in person"

We could go right now. I have a recording ready to go where I'll share your thoughts.Then share it later on here.

You're such a flake. I gave you my number and you wouldn't show up. but yet you wanted to beat up someone.

Don’t let sugar tits get to you. He wants to talk about you putting your number on here but he don’t see anything wrong with stalking a man and his kid!Laughing

Snowing here in Louisville! Just got back from the gym....Great day for a whiteout!

I’m at Doc Crow’s and I just saw a UNC fan with the biggest mullet I’ve ever seen

Is Louisville a tourney team? They need this win if they want to sniff it. They are like 1-8 against the top 50

ADVERTISEMENT