ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs #14 North Carolina

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
- Saturday, 8:15pm EST, EPSN.
- It's a Whiteout
- Have heard tickets have sold VERY well. Mostly just "bad seats" left.
- I'm going to be there!
- The home team has won all 7 games that are non-neutral site games, per RealCardGame.
- North Carolina is 0-4 at Louisville and has lost 8 of its last 10 games in the city of Louisville, per RealCardGame as well.

Would a win for Louisville get them ranked? Do you all see Louisville winning? I want to say we do, but I'm just not sure. Depends on which team shows up.

Reactions: unc1012
I LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea. In the past UNC hasn't always dealt well with how physical they are. Not sure if they still play that way or not. I don't trust UNC on the road so would be surprised if they pulled it out.

- It's a Whiteout
- I'm going to be there!
- The home team has won all 7 games that are non-neutral site games, per RealCardGame.
- North Carolina is 0-4 at Louisville and has lost 8 of its last 10 games in the city of Louisville, per RealCardGame as well.

Would a win for Louisville get them ranked? Do you all see Louisville winning? I want to say we do, but I'm just not sure. Depends on which team shows up.
My wife gave me tickets for Valentine’s Day. Guess I won’t wear a white UNC shirt, thanks for the tip.

Double bye, man. C'mon, know your ACC.

giphy.gif

Just because it isn't your team doesn't mean you can't wear white. ;)
Naw, that Carolina blue will really stand out with all that white.
Good luck, here’s hoping for a good game. I’ve been every time UNC has played in Louisville, always been treated with respect.
Matter of fact, Monday I also bought tickets to the UNC-UL baseball series in March. REALLY looking forward to that!

I’ll be there! I have a friend that’s a season ticket holder and I’ll be in the lower level cheering for UNC!:D

- It's a Whiteout
- I'm going to be there!

Go Cardinals!

I always enjoy our Kentucky teams doing well, except over UK.

Haha

What reason do you have to hate Louisville, except that their fans hate us? We own them in everything, so they should.
We don't own them in football. Baseball they've been better recently. Basketball is just more lopsided.

Grew up in a divided household in Louisville. If you liked one, you hated the other. That's how it worked.

Reactions: American Male
We don't own them in football. Baseball they've been better recently. Basketball is just more lopsided.

Grew up in a divided household in Louisville. If you liked one, you hated the other. That's how it worked.

Football is the only sport and that will be changing soon, now that it finally looks like Kentucky is taking it more seriously.

Look at the overall head to head in baseball. We dominate that series even worse than we do the basketball series.

I had never met a Louisville fan until I visited Louisville’s campus.

Football is the only sport and that will be changing soon, now that it finally looks like Kentucky is taking it more seriously.

Look at the overall head to head in baseball. We dominate that series even worse than we do the basketball series.

I had never met a Louisville fan until I visited Louisville’s campus.
They just stomped us this year at football haha I honestly have no idea what the baseball series is, but as someone who follows college baseball not closely at all, I've heard their name a lot more than I have ours. We do own Louisville in basketball worse than they own us in anything, though.

Reactions: rockycard
Haha

What reason do you have to hate Louisville, except that their fans hate us? We own them in everything, so they should.
Men’s basketball does NOT equal everything.
Women’s basketball - Louisville
Baseball- Louisville
Football - Louisville
Soccer- Louisville

Men’s basketball - Kentucky
Rifle, and other meaningless activities - Kentucky

Reactions: American Male
Men’s basketball does NOT equal everything.
Women’s basketball - Louisville
Baseball- Louisville
Football - Louisville
Soccer- Louisville

Men’s basketball - Kentucky
Rifle, and other meaningless activities - Kentucky
UK leads the womens basketball series as well as baseball. I wouldn't give those to Louisville unless you're only counting recent years. Point made, though. His post was silly.

This is a game where I root for the home team to lose.It's all about seeing the home teams fans faces on tv. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT